Chapter 7

His Mistress

Hye guys ~ This chapter is a little bit short ; sorry for that.

Please leave feedbacks on the comments section :))

you dont know how the comments be a motivation for me !

dont be a silent reader .

Enjoy !

_____________________________________________________________________

“Mr. Mark, the meeting with Golden King will be launched at Busan, next week on Monday and you have to attend it.”

Mark just nod before signaling Youngjae, his new secretary back to his work. Mark is comfortable with male secretary and Youngjae is really good at his job.

He look at the paper before sighing. Busan. Its quite far from Seoul. Busan is pretty great for vacation. He smiled as he look at his Macbook’s wallpaper. Minhee. He secretly took a picture of her when she’s eating. She’ s so beautiful.

Mark mentally slap himself. No, there suppose none strings attached between them. Especially when it come to love thingy. But why did his heart skip a beat every time their eyes met? When he felt frustrated when the girl acting like she doesn’t know him?

He pushed the thought away. “Youngjae,” he called the name and soon, the male already stand in front of him – “Yes sir?”

“I want you to book a suite room. And extend my meeting for 5 days.” Mark said without throwing a glance to the male, worried if he can catch the smiley expression he had on his face.

“But sir,”

Youngjae’s words cut by Mark’s voice. “Please.” He said. He want to have a comfortable vacation with Minhee.

A vacation with his Minhee.

________________________________________________

“What? Why?”

Minhee scrunched her nose as Mark folded his arms – eyes looking at her. She is completely in awe when Mark told her to pack her clothes.

“I just want to have some fun in Busan and I don’t have any friend..” Mark said, rubbing his nape. Confessing that he really wants to enjoy the relaxing moment in Busan with Minhee is something that he don’t want to reveal so yeah. “To accompany me,”

“Try ask your secretary,” MInhee scoffed – a little bit taken aback when she heard word ‘friend’ in Mark’s sentence.

Realizing Minhee will turn him down, he put a little force in his mouth. “You have no option at all, miss Jo Minhee. This is an order,” Mark said as he fake a glare at Minhee.

The girl bites her lower lip – dissatisfied with Mark. “Okay fine,” she answered as she climbed the stairs.

Mark smiled at her reaction.

How cute she can be?

_____________________________________________________

“Wow, this is amazing..” Minhee breathed out when she stepped out to the balcony and an emerald beach laid upon her eyes and the feeling is just great.

“You like it?” Mark asked, admiring Minhee’s beauty. Although she seem tired for spending too many hours in car, but she still look pretty. His Minhee will never get ugly, isn’t she?

Minhee beamed in happiness. “Yes, it does look great,” she turned to Mark. “Are we sharing a room? One room?” she asked, her cheeks start reddening for some reason.

“Yeah,” Mark claimed with his signature smirk written on hi s face. “Why? You shy?” he asked teasingly, loving how the cheeks tinted with lovely shade of pink.

Minhee doesn’t answer that, just looking at the beach. Wow, it must be really great to dip in the sea, its been years since she had a nice session in beach. She look at Mark and found Mark staring at her – making she uncomfortable. Ugh, she have to share a room with Mark!! Mark Tuan ! The Mark Tuan she adores!

“Anyway, take a shower now,” Mark voiced out, make Minhee’s whole body stiffened. How can she tell Mark that she is in not in the mood for making out with him? Should she wear a name tag written that she don’t want to be ed now?

“Mark, I told you. Not now please. I am not ready,” she breathed out. Her eyes stabbing his – as if she told him a warning.

“I want you to take shower now because I want to use the toilet. Please, I am not that needy,” he said – his tone obviously teasing Minhee.

Minhee flushed red in embarrassment before glare at him. What a jerk! She grunted before walk to the bathroom. Annoying !!

_______________________________________

“The food is freaking great, right?” Mark asked as both of them finished their steaks – ordered from the room services. He actually doesn’t have any mood to get out because he have works tomorrow and he clueless since this is the first time he go to Busan.

“Yes, it’s delicious,” Minhee replied before drinking her orange juice till the last drop. Suddenly, Mark’s finger latched on the corner of her lips, make her heart skip a beat.

“Such a klutz,” Mark commented. He flashed the small dot of steak bbq sauce on his finger to Minhee. “Anyway, you’re done? Because I want to call the staff to take this back,”

Minhee pushed her plate to the center of the table and smiled. “I finished.”

Mark called the staff and a few minutes passed by then their door received knocks. Mark opened the door and the staffs clean up the dishes.

Its almost 11 p.m. and both of them tired, and Mark know he needs to sleep because he got work waiting for him the next day. He look at Minhee and the girl seem lost in thoughts and her face drew nervousness. “Want to sleep now?”

Minhee don’t know how to react before suddenly Mark gripped her wrists and now both of them laying on the soft mattress, Mark’s hands circling around her waist. It feel so good and safe at the same time, and her heart is beating like crazy. “Mark..” she manage to spit his name.

Mark pull her tighter into his embrace. “Shuh. Sleep.” He commanded before turning off the lamp – making the room dark.

The female gulped her saliva and as time passed by, she heard Mark’s soft snore and she beamed – don’t know why before lands to the dreamland.

__________________________________________

Minhee walked slowly as the wind hits her body. mark said that she can take a walk along the beach because he’s going to spend a lot of time with his work. MInhee loves the beach scene so much. She took of her sandal and began walking to the water until the water reached her knees and god, how she loves the feeling she got right now!

After let her whole body except her face area wet, she walked back to the sand side and began walking around, searching for her sandal. She bit her lower lip. Damn it! I swear I put it here!

“Searching for this?”

Minhee turned her head and her eyes latched at a well – fine man. He’s only rocking his shorts, showing his define abs to public. And not to mention that face. He’s like 15 but his body said he’s freaking grown up. His hands hold Minhee’s sandal – a bright smile plastered on his cute face.

“Yes. Can I have that?”

“Mind sitting with me? Let’s talk. I bet you’re alone,” He said – not waiting for Minhee’s answer and already walk to the bench under the tree. He sat down there and tap the vacant space beside him, signaling Minhee to sit down.

“No, I guess its okay,” she replied, but she already one step away from the bench – Minhee gasped when the male pull her wrist – forcing her to sit beside him.

“Do I look like a creep to you?” The male pout – somehow make Minhee hold her smile because of his cuteness.

“No..? I just don’t talk to stranger,” She said – not gonna lying, but this stranger right here is incredibly cute and seem like a really friendly person.

The male beamed before stretching out his palm. “Hey, I am Park Jimin.I do want you to get comfortable with me so here I am – no longer stranger to you!” he said – his voice milky and sweet.

“Hello, I am Jo Minhee,” she answered and receive Jimin’s handshake – his palm felt warm and comfortable ; just like the owner’s. She pulled her hand back when the handshake seem long enough.

“Guess we’re not stranger anymore,” Jimin chuckles. “This is your first time in Busan?” He asked, eyes shot Minhee’s. To him, this girl is pure beautiful, her smile is filled with happiness that like a virus – happy virus.

“How did you know?” Minhee clapped enviously.

“You don’t have that accent. Usually, girls in Busan use the accent to appear more cute, and you’re not using that accent,” JImin stopped before their eyes locks together. “I think you don’t have to do that, since you already this cute. If you use accent, it would be over cute.”

Listening to the almost failed pick up line, Minhee snapped her fingers as she giggles. “What are you? A flirt? How old are you?” Minhee asked ; smiling in happiness. She’s like how the guy acts, although he’s flirty, but its not the kind of annoying flirt. “I’m 20 years old,”

“I thought you’re like 14.” Jimin joked. “I turned 21 years old this year. Hey, I am older than you. And you’ve been speaking informal with me,”

Before she can answer, suddenly a male with suit run to them ; panting hard as if he is in running competition. Minhee look at him and her nose scrunched. “Youngjae? Hey, what are you doing here?” she asked. She knew Youngjae. Mark’s new secretary. He’s so good and a sweet guy.

“Mr… Tuan..called..you..” He gasped at each words because lack of breathing. Minhee rubbed his back before looking back at Jimin. “Hey – I think I got to go, so..”

“See you tomorrow! Here, 10: a.m.?” Jimin flashed his smile.

Minhee nodded. “Bye,” she smiled - showing her dimples.

Jimin watched the figure walk away until she fade from his eyes ; and suddenly his shoulder receive a few taps and Taehyung standing  behind him ; his infamous sly smirk plastered on his face.

“What’s that, boy?” Taehyung nudged Jimin’s arm. “What did you just do?”

“What?” Jimin defended himself. “She’s okay; what..”

“She’s not okay, she’s the bomb! Anyway, who’s Mr. Tuan? Don’t say you already fall in love with her – the wife of someone else~” Taehyung mimicked witch’s voice he often see in TV.

“Dude, you’ve been eaves dropping?!” Jimin take a fist of sand and throw it to his bestfriend playfully.

“DUDE!!” Taehyung run to the sea and wash his face with the salty water. Jimin smiled. Ah, please don’t let the girl taken!!

______________________________________

dont worry park jiminnie will not be a lead character, he's just a filler(hehe)