Chapter 8

His Mistress

Enjoy ~

_____________________________________________

Mark swore, after the incident, this is first time Minhee seem so excited. He fixed his tie as he look at her; combing her hair in front of the mirror. She’s wearing a knee length bright dress . her petite figure look so stunning in that dress.

“Where are you going?” he blurted out. He took the comb from Minhee’s hand and comb her hair for her.

Minhee try so hard not to flinch every time Mark’s fingers touch her head. “Beach.” She look at the clock. Ah! Five minutes away from 10 a.m.

“Then why you dressed so.. pretty?” Mark said after he found the most right word to say – well at least that is his opinion. Minhee usually just dressed in casual and simple clothes ; tee and pants. He rarely – and that is mean really BARELY watch her had dress on.

“Pretty? It just a loose dress,” Minhee said. Its not like she fall for Jimin – nope. But he is so comfortable to hang with and she likes how fluffy he is. He’s just like a little sunshine and although he is older than her by one year, she had this feeling that the kid needs her protection. He’s so small. So cute! But the body say y thing.

Mark put the comb on the table when he finished comb her hair and cross his arms over his chest. “You’re lying.” He claimed. “Do you have any plan to meet somebody today? Wearing this fancy dress?”

“Mark, its not fancy and I am not lying. I am going to beach. Come on, do you really want to fight about this?” She whined ; annoyed with Mark’s attitude. “And I think you’re pretty late. Your meeting start at 10. 30,Mark.” Minhee get up from the wooden stool and straightening her dress.

The male sighed and put on his shoes. “Take care,” He advised, pulling Minhee into a real quick hug and kissed her crown. “I’ll be back,”

Minhee nodded as a response and lock the door. Mark Tuan !  The way he treat her make she feel like she is special – the special one in Mark’s life.

Why you always give me false hope? I can’t love you..                              

_________________________________________________

she sit on the bench – her cheeks puffing cutely – although she have no intend to appear that way. Minhee runs her fingers through her hair when the wild wind crazy it up.  She take a glance at her wrist watch before sighing. Its almost 10 : 40…

Ugh, where’s the small sunshine? Was he lying, yesterday?

she get up from her seat and planning to leaving before someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around and smile brightly as she saw panting Jimin.

“Oh god, I am so sorry ! you waited too long, right?” Jimin said – he sit down and open the water bottle he brought with him. After he able to breathing like a normal human being – he look at Minhee and his plump, delicious looking lips formed a smile. “You’re cute,”

“You should stop with your flirty act, Park Jimin,” Minhee stuck her tongue out. “Anyway, where have you been?”

Jimin fixed his orange hair and straightening his back. “My brother told me too open the café and only let me go after I served 10 customers. ,” Jimin pouts.

“Wait, you have a café here?” Minhee’s eyes gawked. “Near here??” She asked again. “That is so amazing! I want to visit your café, now!”

“Ah, its just like normal café. You don’t have to-.” Jimin answered but stopped halfway when he saw Minhee’s puppy liked eyes staring at him. “Aish, okay, lets go.” He gave up. Which guys can say ‘no’ to girl like Minhee?

“Yay!”

_______________________________________________

“Hey Jiminnie ! You said – oh.”

The tall male stopped his words when he saw his younger brother and a girl walked into their café. He wiped his wet hands using the clean towel and walked towards them – he greeted by the girl.

“Hello. I am Minhee. Jo Minhee,”

“Jin. I am Jimin’s brother. Sit, you too, Jimin. What would you guys want to have for.. breakfast? I guess…” Jin took out his small sticky notes from his apron pocket.

“Fruit waffle and iced caramel macchiato, please.”  Minhee ordered after took a quick glance to the menu board hanging on the wall.

“I’ll have coffee.”

After taking their order, Jin excused himself from their space and Jimin parted his mouth.

“So.. where’s your husband?” Jimin raised his eyebrows – actually he lowkey asking if Minhee taken or not. He will not asking straight to the point because – he just don’t.

Minhee scrunched her nose. “I don’t have one. Why you asked?” She stuck a strain of her hair behind her ears. “Why? Do I look like a house wife?” she clucked her tongue.

“No, seem your butler rushed to you yesterday – Mr. Tuan calling you..” Jimin try so hard to not let his happiness bloomed on his face.

Minhee lost her words for a moment. “Uhm, I have kinda tough relationship with him – yeah.” She hooked her feet around the chair legs.  

“So are you single or not?” Jimin leaned back in his chair. He raked his fingers through his bleached hair.

The female cleared . “Hey, isn’t it funny that we just met yesterday and now we talk about something this personal?” she faked a grin. “I mean its really funny. I am not the type who easily close with other people but you really feel like a good, good friend.” She tried- so hard  to put a line between them; looking at Jimin, she knew he had feeling for her. Come on, she’s not stupid!

Jimin nearly slam his head onto the table as he heard the word ‘friend’ pressed harder in Minhee’s sentence. Wow, he just got friend zoned. “Of course, we are good friends!” he said – smiling almost too bright. “Let’s eat and go back to the beach,”

“Sounds great,” Minhee replied and beamed happily when Jin appeared – holding a tray filled with their orders.

________________________________________

Mark pull his hair out of frustration when he clicked the photos showed by Youngjae. Minhee hanging out with an underage looking boy. He looks like he just finished his middle school. (Mark really don’t want to admit his body is the bomb).

He gritted his teeth. He swore, he never feel frustrated like this. He told Youngjae to follow Minhee and leave him alone here. Youngjae is a good secretary. Although he stutters a lot and his laugh are weird.

The male don’t know what is exactly his feeling. Is it love? Is it lust? Is it love lust? Who can answer that? 23 years in his life, he never feel how true love is. His life filled with fun he got from girl, not the warmness of love from them, but how good their body working with his. He never take love as a serious subject.

“Youngjae,”

The secretary lifted his head, looking at his boss. “Yes, Mr. Tuan?” he asked – almost too soft. Youngjae is a delicate man after all.

“What is love?”

Youngjae a little bit take aback by the question but quickly mentally slapping himself. He hummed for a moment; searching for the realest answer for his boss. Ah, he knew it is love. If it isn’t love, tell him why the Mark told him to follow her steps? What the reason he get a little bit crazy when he showed him the pictures of the girl chilling with another boy?

“Love is- uhm, it is a feeling that you feel towards someone,”

Mark look at Youngjae in disbelief. “I shouldn’t ask you.” He stated. He get up, and walked towards the door. Suddenly, Youngjae grabbed his wrist. He look at Youngjae – “What?”

“Love.. better if you let it out,” Youngjae said and loosening his grip on Mark’s wrist and get out from the room before Mark.

Mark stare at the door and put his palm on his chest.

“Is this love?”

___________________________________

MInhee opened the door – humming her favorite song. Jimin and Jin are so nice and friendly towards her, and not to forget Taehyung. She feel like they already known each other for years despite they only met today. They so great, she would love to keep him as her friends forever.

“Happy much?”

Minhee rubbed her chest out of shock and glare at Mark who is laying on the bed, eyes shooting hers. Mark said he will back a little bit late today so she’s not expecting him.

“You met someone?” Mark raised his brows, wanting to know if Minhee have guts lying to him. Like, she would not lie if there’s nothing going on between he and that orange haired kiddo, right?

Minhee bites her lower lips as she tied her hair into a messy bun. “No.. who should I met? I’ve never been to Busan before,” she said, lying. Minhee doesn’t think telling Mark about Jimin is an important thing to do, like why? She have her own life and she don’t want Mark to know all things about her because although she loves him, Mark doesn’t feel the same about her and that hurts a lot. And she don’t want people who doesn’t give a damn about her knowing her a little bit too much.

Mark rubbed his nape. God, why she’s lying? “Minhee, please. Tell me the truth,” Mark ruffled his own hair. “Minhee..”

The female fidgeting – guilty as she saw the disappointed expression Mark had on his face. “Okay, I met a friend..” she replied, finger playing with her dress. “I am sorry because I lied to you..”

Mark get up, and circling his arms around Minhee. “Its okay.. wanna tell me more about him? Is he older than you?” Mark make Minhee sit on his lap, although the girl seem so uncomfortable. He wants to know all about Minhee. And everything else related to her.God, am I obsessed with this doll face?

“He’s.. bright, and cute.”

“Like me?” Mark tilted his head for Minhee to see him, and MInhe giggled. Mark smiled at her adorable reaction.

Minhee shook her head. “No, you’re not bright. He’s just so fun to hang out with, I like him a lot,”

Mark hardening at the statement. “You.. like him?”

The girl nodded. “Yes, I like him a lot.”

“Like, like –like him?” Mark look at Minhee’s face and he began feel to his heart skip a beat. No, no,no! They just met! No love should exist between them!

“What do you mean by that?” Minhee scrunched her nose. “What do you mean by like – like like him? Three likes?” She chuckled.

“Like, you want to marry him?” Mark raised his brow. He will never let Minhee go! Never! “Answer me!” He pleaded when Minhee seem take a long time to answer his question.

“Why you want to know?” Minhee scoffed as she get up, she grabbed her towel. “I want to take a shower.” She informed as she slipped into the bathroom and locked the door.

Mark left dumbfounded. He started to feel a quick stir in his heart. God, what is this? He shakes his head and take out his Macbook from the bag and opened the Google tab.

Signs You Fall In Love

Search.

_________________________________________

The next day, Mark once again out to the project and he regretted it. The meeting supposed to end at the second day but there’s some problem so he had to go to the company again and again.

Mean, less time to spend with Minhee and lot of times Minhee spend for the kiddo. Mark look at his reflection on his phone screen. He is good looking, that is the truth. Now, with his hair blonde, he look like some super model. Even with his natural hair color – boldest black, he still look handsome and fine as .

Okay, that is a bunch of compliments but hey, lets get real here. Mark Tuan is a really good looking man who successful in his career. Minhee should fall in love with him. But why he felt like the girl get more distance from him?

Ruining his spirit to confess.

Oh God, did he just say confess?

Yes.

Mark Tuan adores Jo Minhee. He broke his own pledge – ‘there will be none feelings nor string attached between them’ but here, he longing for Minhee’s love.

Its not just about how her body works with his, or not just because that adorable face. Its her. Just her. Her own self, her voice, her giggles, her chuckles and not to forget her reaction whenever he . That pink cheeks.

Mark loves every bits of her. She may not as glamorous models he used to sleep with, her body is not as curvy as some business women he ever met, but she is perfect for him.

Mark don’t want a perfect girl to marry him.

OOPS.

Did he just say ‘marry’?

The big word?

Yes. Mark knew the feelings in his heart is no fake and serious. He ready to take her as his wife, he ready to love and be loved forever with Jo Minhee.

If Minhee knew his true feeling, would their relationship get better or gone rot?

For God’s sake,. Mark afraid. Afraid if he rejected. And more frightened if Minhee chose to run away from him.

_________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

May you have a great and marvelous year !

Comments are really, really. really welcomed and appreciated so :)

Expected update : 8/1 . :))

(sch will start rip me)