Chapter 6

His Mistress

Guys, i actually dont know whether people read this story or not because there were no response/ feedback from the latest update. I hate to say this, but I will take down this fic if nobody read it because hey, who want to write a story without readers? Please, please dont be a silent reader thank you.

________________________________________________________

Mark woke up – his pale hand massaging his head. He’s so dizzy, at the point he just want to slam his head on the wall. Mark grunted. He shouldn’t drink last night – wait, why I drank last night?

Park Hyemi.

He lets out a moaned in disbelief  - his parents are crazy. He get up from his bed, go to the bedroom and took his hang over pill after brushing his teeth and washed his beautiful face.

Mark walked to the kitchen, he want to seek an apologize to Minhee. He remembered how he behaved last night towards Minhee although she is innocent. Mark scrunched his nose when there’s no food or person in the kitchen. It’s almost 10 a.m..Usually Minhee will swipe the floor at this time.

He walked upstairs – hollering her name but there’s no response. He opened the door and smile when he saw Minhee – sitting on the edge of her bed, her breath taking back facing him. She wrapped in white comforter.

“Minhee. You didn’t cook?” He asked softly, knowing the girl is sulking. Well. If he was her, he will slap the out of him because he totally realized he is being a meanie last night. It wasn’t Minhee’s fault at all and he lets it out on her.

“MInhee??” He called again when there’s no answer accepted. “Hey, I am talking to you.” He tapped her shoulder.

“Are you.. really see me just as a e? A thing that only work for you to reach your pleasure points?”

Mark’s face hardened. “We talked about this, Minhee. Stop the nonsense, okay? Please, cook for me now. I am hungry,” he said – running away from Minhee’s accused.

“Mark! Answer me!!” Minhee said – more like screamed. Is it true that Mark will never care if she slept with someone else? Is it true that Mark never see her as she see him? Is true that she is nothing but a e in his point of view?

“Wait – Minhee, are you crying?” Mark softened as he heard Minhee’s voice. The girl is shivering – even he just see her covered back. He spun her around and gasped when he spotted the bruises on her face – her lips still red with blood. Her cheeks purple – ish and her eyes are red. “Did i.. do this to you?” he questioned. No, it couldn’t be him! He will never hit MInhee. He will never hurt her.

“No, its not you,” She answered – don’t want Mark drunk in guilty. Wait, is he even guilty of he did that to her?

“Someone beat you?!” Mark shout in furious. He raked his hair. “Who, who beat you?!!”

“Nobody Mark! Someone me, me!!” she bursted into tears – crying like crazy. She feel really humiliated, disgusted with herself.

Mark grasped her shoulder. “Who? Who did this to you?!” He shook her shoulder. “Tell me, Minhee!”

Minhee winced in pain. Jackson freaking pinned her shoulder down, and it become blue with bruises. “Mark, you’re hurting me!!” she said – made Mark stopped his doing. “I don’t know his name, Mark. I don’t know.” She lied. She wouldn’t tell Mark that it was Jackson’s doing. She knew Jackson and Mark are practically like family. She afraid Mark will accused her that she is the one who tried to put the blame on Jackson.

Mark sighed – ugh! He is so frustrasted. If he found the guy, he will crashed him into pieces for sure. How could that er hurted her precious MInhee?! “Minhee.. lets shower, okay? I’ll help you,” he said – as soft as possible. His heart ached as he feel Minhee shivering in his arms. He gritted his teeth. He will kill the guy. Really.

________________________________________

“Eat, okay?” Mark said as his fingers run through Minhee’s black locks. “I am so sorry..” His head hung low. If he didn’t bring Minhee to the club last night, maybe this isn’t happened. If he doesn’t follow his heart, this will not happened. And if his parents doesn’t mixed hands with his life, this will not captured in history.

But it happened.

Minhee is laying on the bed, the bruises are so clear to notice. She’s having a fever. From trauma. “Eat. I will feed you,” He said – smiling faintly. He skipped his job, for her. For God’s sake, bringing Minhee into his life make his life more.. filled? He never skip his job before, even he’s sick or what not. But today, because of a one girl, he forgot about the work in the office.

“I will eat later,” she said, looking at the ceiling. To be truth, she is not mad at Mark. This is not Mark’s fault. Looking at him taking care of her bring a shade of happiness in her heart. But Jackson’s words last night still ringing in her head, making she completely fighting her own feelings.

“You just a e in this house, you’re just a thing that Mark used to reach his pleasure points,”

“Minhee, please. Please. Eat, okay?” Mark pleaded. “Minhee..”

The female leaned her back, sitting on the bed. She wanted to take the spoon and bowl from Mark but the guy insisted he will feed her. Having no energy to protest, she just opened , eating the chicken porridge.

“Delicious, isn’t? I made it myself,” Mark said, puffing his chest out proudly – just to cover his sadness. It hurts him. Minhee’s gloomy face hurts him. He wants the girl to smile and giggle again. He wants to see that.

Minhee nodded at his exclamation. The fact Mark cooked the porridge for her just amazing. She loves Mark. She fall hard and don’t know how to get up again. Although she knew that the truth is they can’t be together, it doesn’t hurts to imagine things, right?

After Minhee finished the porridge, Mark washed the dishes and bring the medicine to her. His private doctor, Doctor Im, came earlier and checked Minhee while she’s sleeping. After Mark silently put the sleep pill into her drinks because he is 100% sure Minhee will not see the doctor when she’s in her right mind.

“Minhee, did the guy.. urhm,” Mark stopped his sentence. He wanted to ask if the ing use or not because if he doesn’t, the possibility Minhee pregnant is so high. Because Minhee isn’t on her pill this week because she just finished her period.

“Just ask..” Minhee said, eyes shots Mark’s.

“He used.. ?” Mark scratched the back of his slender neck.

Minhee nodded. She is quite relieved  for that because if she’s pregnant, she don’t think she can love the baby sincerely. “Mark.. you haven’t answer my question..”

“What question?” Mark bites his lower lip, knowing what will came out from Minhee’s cute mouth. Honestly, he didn’t have answer for that.

“Is it true that I am just a thing that you use to reach your pleasure points? Is it true that I am nothing than that kind of woman in your eyes?” She blurted out – her eyes trying to read Mark’s, but she is no magician.

“I..”

“Mark, please, be honest..”

Mark lets out a sigh. “Sorry.. but I think, I don’t have an answer for that..” He said – more like mumbling. He really, really need to think hard before spitting an answer. One mistake can lead into a huge trouble,

Minhee can’t help but having her heart shattered into pieces. “O..okay,,” she stuttered. Its true.

Mark Tuan having no special view of her – she is nothing in his eyes.

______________________________________________

Minhee slouched on the couch. After one week – she laying on the bed, (Mark forced her to not doing any work) today, Mark gone for work.

After Mark left her hanging – on the question, she avoided Mark as she could. She will locked her door and pretended to sleep if Mark walked in. Although Mark tried to wake her up, she will turned into a human statue. She is ashamed with herself. Why did she fall for Mark? When did it happen? What is wrong with her?

She cooked for breakfast today – knowing Mark will go to work and she stay in the room, locking her door and get out to do some house works after she saw Mark’s car hit the road. She can hear Mark knocked her door, but she get into the washroom and pretended she’s taking a shower.

One week on the bed; Mark washed her up although she stated that she can take a bath alone. She pitied Mark. Mark is a normal guy ; perfectly straight. She can feel and see how Mark’s attitude changed when he bathed her ; and she know Mark touched her ‘there’ – hoping she will responded and decided to have a but she have no spirit for that.

She was . She don’t have any guts to let Mark explore her body like he used to. Minhee get up, glanced at the clock hanging onto the wall. Better she prepared dinner. She don’t want meet Mark tonight, she worried if her heart can hold back the feeling she developed for Mark Tuan.

_________________________________________________

“Mr. Tuan, a woman want to meet you, can I send her upstairs?”

Mark fixed his tie. He often received a sudden meet from another company. So, this kind of thing never bothers him . “Of course, Linda. Let her in,”

“Hi Mark..”

Mark froze as the door opened, and an elegant woman stepped into the room. Her hair is brownish – with golden streaks. She’s wearing a black miniskirt and a white tee tucked in.

“Hyemi..”

Hyemi chuckles at Mark’s face. She sit down across him and rest her chin on her palm. “Mark.. do you miss me?” she said, raising her brow. Mark and her had a – buddy relation before and God, she missed his skill. She knew their status right now and it bring her in the ease. She always craving Mark for being her husband and bam! He became one.

“You look different,” Mark stated – ignoring Hyemi’s question which to him is unnecessary to answer it.

“I got my eyes done and my lips injected. Kylie Jenner!” she cheered proudly. “Do you like it?” she whispered, running her fingers on Mark’s stretched arm. she bites her lower lips. Ugh, after 2 years since their last meeting, Mark is ing gorgeous. His blonde hair is amazing looking, suited well with his prominent face.

“Its okay..” He said. Why he feel nothing towards Hyemi? She is the iest woman ever alive on this planet. Look at the way she look at him – showing that she wants him to get into her pants.

“Ugh, I spent thousand on this and that was your respond?” She grunted. “Anyway, fiancé, isn’t we?”

“Hyemi.. about that.. should both of we tell our parents we don’t want to be together?” Mark face lit up. He knew Hyemi doesn’t have any special feelings for him.

Hyemi gasped. “Mark! Don’t you say you don’t want to get married with me!” she said in disgust tone. “Mark, is this the way to humiliate me? No! I will not canceling our marriage, Mark!’ she leaned against the chair, ruffling her hair.

“Hyemi.. why? We can’t be together,” Mark raked his hair. “No, I don’t want this to happen. I don’t want to get married, Hyemi!”

“Mark, don’t, okay? We should just follow this vibe. Come on, what is bad about marrying me? I will be your nicest bad girl,” she whispered as she stand up and sit on the table – showing her doctored to Mark. “Don’t you miss me? Because I ing miss you ing me,” her tone is showing how desperate she is – craving for Mark’s touch.

Mark shook his head. He shoved her lightly. “Hyemi, I am so sorry but I never plan to get married, with you. You are a special friend of mine but hey, I got a lot of that kind of friends. I am not searching for the special one, I am searching for one and only.”

“Then make me your one and only,” Hyemi bite her lipstick covered lower lip. She didn’t get why Mark pushed her! Where’s her playful – naughty Mark?

“Sorry, but you gotta go now. I have tons of work to do,” Mark replied harshly. “Please go now, Hyemi.” He put a little force in his voice.

Hyemi puffed out air before grabbing her purse. Her face red with a mixed of anger and embarrassment. “See you later, Mark.” She said – taking her branded purse before stormed out from Mark’s office.

____________________________________________

“Hey, getting better?”

Minhee stiffened at the familiar voice. Ugh, Mark! Minhee was enjoying her dip in the bath tub and forgot about Mark! today is Monday, Mark usually get home at 2 p.m..

“Minhee – oh,” Mark gulped down his saliva when he saw stunning, hella attractive Minhee wrapped only in a piece of towel, her whole body glistening – so y in Mark’s eyes.

Minhee tightening her hold at her towel, clearing . “I’m going to –“ she stopped her sentence when Mark stepped in, eyes shooting hers.

“You’re so pretty..” Mark said – before his lips sought with hers. It was a beautiful smooch everyone want to have. Minhee gave no reaction – she clamped her lips tight although Mark has seek for entrance by her lower, plump lips.

Realizing Mark want to go far when his palms explored her bums, she pushed him and Mark look so needing – his eyes filled with lust. His breath hitching and she tried to ignore the tent in Mark’s pants.

“Mark, please. Not now,” She said, eyes glued to the floor. She don’t want to have any activity this soon – after Jackson practically forced himself into her. Not now. “Please,” she pleaded again – her tone more lower.

Mark take a deep breath. Gosh, he is so ashamed of himself! He walked out from the room – spitting no words. He closed the door and walked to his room.

Minhee.

What did you do to me?