Music Bank...

Love In High School

Seunghyun's POV

I was talking to Minhwan on our way to school. Guess who I saw at the school gate, I was very happy when I saw her, but there was this guy beside her, they seems very very very close. Is that her boyfriend? Why am I having such weird feeling right now?

"Hyung, Hyung, Hyung." Minhwan pat on my shoulder.

"Are you alright? You saw that guy beside Tiffany? Is that her boyfriend?" Minhwan asked me. So not only me who thinks that, but Minhwan too.

"I don't know, lets get to class quickly." I shrugged my shoulder and we headed into school.

I saw Tiffany and Krysite chatting happily, but at the thought of her having boyfriend is making me feeling down. I don't know why I had such feelings. I can't possible like her, I only knew her for a few days only.

Tiffany's POV

Krystie and I were talking about the fun we had with FT Island and I saw Seunghyun, Minhwan came to class. I felt extremely happy when I saw them, or should I say only Seunghyun.

"Good Morning Seunghyun." I smile.

"Good Morning." he replied and went to his seat.

I got the feeling of I don't feel like talking to you feeling from him. I wanted to talk to him but I'm afraid that he might find me nuisance since he doesn't want to talk to me.

Krystie's POV

Hmmmmm, why is Seunghyun not smiling today? Noramally he would smile at Tiffany but today he did not.

"Seunghyun ah, you very tired isit?" I asked him.

"Nope." He shook his head.

He doesn't talk much today too. Maybe he having monday blues.

Soon lesson starts, I turned my head and saw Tiffany day dreaming, even Seunghyun. Maybe the lessons too bad that's why. Then now I shall day dream about Hongki, my bias.

Breaktime

Tiffany's POV

Seunghyun didn't talk to me today, only a good morning from him. Why am I feeling sad about it? Maybe cos he's my bias and he doesn't talk to me so I got such feelings.

"Tiffany are you ok?" Krystie link my arm.

"Yeah, i'm alright. Krystie, do you sense something wrong about Seunghyun?" I asked her.

"Speaking of him, why didn't the both of you talked today? He doesn't even smile. AHHHHH, I know why you just now day dream ready, cos he didn't talk to you, so you felt sad right. You must be falling in love with him." Krystie teased.

"NO!!! I only like him as he's my bias not those kind of like." I explained.

"Ya right, as if I believe you. Yes, at first you treat he as bias but now not." Krystie replied.

So after we bought our lunch we were looking for tables and I saw Seunghyun, I wanted to go over so much but I think he doesn't want so I walked away.

"Tiffany, Krystie." Minhwan called out. "Come and sit with us." Minhwan waved to us.

The both of us went over. I sat beside Minhwan instead of Seunghyun.

"you should sit with Seunghyun instead of Minhwan." Krystie wispher to me.

I gave her a smile and we started eating.

"Oh ya, Tiffany, how long had you been with your boyfriend?" Minhwan asked me.

"Boyfriend?" I gave Minhwan a blur look.

"Tiffany, since when you got boyfriend? Hiw come I don't know?" Krystie glare at me.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I told the both of them.

"Then who's the guy that sent you to school? Hyung and I saw that." Minhwan told me.

"Ohhh, you got it wrong. He's my brother, not boyfriend." I let out a smile.

"Brother?" Seunghyun looked at me.

"Yes, he's my brother. Does he really looked like my boyfriend? Alot of people also thought we are couple instead of siblings." I laughed.

Seunghyun's POV

"Ohhh, you got it wrong. He's my brother, not boyfriend." Tiffany said.

Brother, not boyfriend? So I got it wrong. Tiffany doesn't have boyfriend. I can't help but to smile. But why do I felt so happy when I know that she doesn't have boyfriend?

"Oh ya, later we got schedule. Why don't the both of you come along?" I asked them.

"Are you serious?" The both of them answered at the same time.

"YES!!! We would be having music bank later." I replied.

"MUSIC BANK!!! AHHHH, I want to go. I want see HONGKI!!!!!" Krystie exclaimed.

"Yes yes, I would want to go too." Tiffany smile.

After lunch, the girls went up to class first as Seunghyun and Minhwan need to use the gents.

Minhwan's POV

"Hyung, you like Tiffany isit?" I put my hand on Seunghyun shoulder.

"No, I just knew her not long, how isit possible." Seunghyun replied.

"This is call love at first sight. And I had notice that you didn't listen to class just now and was very quiet but after you know Tiffany got no boyfriend, you started to talk and start smiling." I gave the just say yes look to him.

"Minhwan ah, you think too much ready. I'm just having monday blues. Come on, lets get back to class."

Hyung is trying to avoid this question. But I believe that, he must have like Tiffany. Yes, he must be. Lesson resume and hyung is not day dreaming any more. I caught him looking at Tiffany. Hmmm, now hyung have found his love, where's mine???

2 hours later

Hongki's POV

"Jin ah, try to call Seunghyun and Minhwan, tell the both of them we reached already ask them faster come down." I ordered JaeJin.

"Alright, they coming down now and Krystie, Tiffany would be following us." JaeJin replied.

"WHAT!!! Krystie would be coming along? Are you sure? I confirm with JaeJin.

"Yes Hyung." JaeJin replied while playing with Jonghun games on Ipad.

Krystie would be following us? Oh man, why is my heart pounding when I heard that she's coming along? I'm feeling happy too, she's really cute, especially when she follow my handsign for the love love love song, she's super cute. Not long, the door opend, I saw Seunghyun and Minhwan, behind them was Krystie and Tiffany.

"Hello Krystie, Hello Tiffany." I greeted.

I saw Seunghyun and Tiffany wishpering to Krystie and I don't know what they were wishpering about. All I saw was Krystie was smiling. Tiffany was sitting at the back with Seunghyun and Minhwan. Krystie was sitting beside me. I'm feeling happy about this.

Krystie's POV

School finally end. I can't wait to see Hongki, I'm feeling excited, ultra excited. Seunghyun received a call from Jae Jin saying that they reached ready. This made my heart pounding more fast, how I wish I can faster reach see Hongki. Finally we reached infront of the van, Seunghyun opened the door and I saw Hongki but before Seunghyun get into the van, he turned and wishper to me.

"Krystie, don't say I treat you not good. I shall let you sit with Hongki Hyung." Seunghyun gave me a cheeky look.

"That's right. Seunghyun lets quickly get into the van." Tiffany gave me a wink.

I'm going to sit with Hongki, I can't stop smiling to myself. It's like I won another 10000000000000000000 million dollars. Suddenly Hongki talked to me.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" Hongki laughed.

"Huh? Because I'm ahppy." I replied.

"Happy? Cos you are sitting beside this handsome guy right." Hongki said this while patting his chest.

"That's right." I smile.

The both of us started to talk, Seunghyun and Tiffany were talking behind too. Jae Jin, Jonghun and Minhwan were playing games on Ipad. Soon we reached the place that they going to perform later on. The 5 of them bring us to the audience seats first, and they agve us the best seats. After that they headed to the waiting room.

"Tiffany, we are so near to the stage man. I can't wait for them to perform." I exclaimed with excitment.

"Same here. I always watched Music Bank on KBS channel and this is the furst time I'm watching live. I'm as excited as you." I can felt Tiffany's excitment too.

15 Minutes Later

Tiffany's POV

"Krystie, start ready start ready. Oh man, They looked so handsome in this outfit. Ahhhh, Seunghyun." I turned and look at Krystie.

I actually sae FT Island performing live right infront of my eyes. Seunghyun is so so so handsome. He's rapping part, the way he play guitar, oh man it's so memerising. Krystie and I were cheering and screaming, shouting their fanchant.

The both of us were really like fan girls, yes fan girls.

After everything I received a message from Seunghyun.

Lets have dinner together alright, see you all at the car park.

So the both of us headed to the car park, the driver let us in the van first as Seunghyun had already told him before hand. So we waited for the 5 of them in the van. Soon they arrived.

"Oh man, your performance was really good. Awesome." I told the 5 of them.

"Yes Yes, It was so great to see the 5 of you performing life." Krystie told them.

They smile and say thank you to the both of us. We arrived at the restaurant and started our dinner. We chatted alot and laughed alot.

Krystie's POV

We were having our dinner together, I'm really happy to sit on the same table as Hongki.

"Hongki, you really had a very nice voal." I said to him.

"Thank you." Hongki replied.

"Krystie, as you know I'm older than you so, why are you calling my name only? You should call me oppa instead. Right?" Hongki looked at me.

"Huh? call you oppa? Are you serious?" I gave him a unsure looked.

"Of cos. Not only me, you have to address Jonghun and Jae Jin oppa too." Hongki replied.

"Krystie, you should listen and call oppa." Tiffany laughed.

"Tiffany, you also have to do the same thing." Hongki told her.

"Tiffany, now you have to call them that too." I laughed at her.

"So the both of you should start calling me that now." Hongki said it proudly.

I looked at Krystie and we said "Yes Hongki oppa" at the same time.

"Very Good, one more time" He let out his one finger indicating to call him one more time.

So the both of us laughed and said "HONGKI OPPA" at the same time.

"Very Good, one more time" Hongki replied.

"Hongki, enough enough. Eat you food." Jonghun told him.

Everyone, including himself laughed. It was really funny.

 

Hello Readers :)

How is this chapter?

Hope you all won't get bored.

I saw that I got a new reader fluffy_bunny24,

and my always reader ShineeRocksForever.

Thank you so much :)

I hope to receive more comment and readers :)

Thank you.