Dinner...

Love In High School

Tiffany's POV

I had a great time with FT Island and Krystie yesterday night. Watching them performing live is really awesome. How I wish that I can watch them performing live again. Went to school as usual, and I would always be happy as I could get to see Seunghyun.

"Morning Krystie." I greeted her and look at Seunghyun empty seat, maybe he would be here later.

"Morning. Tiffany I'm so happy can, how I wish yesterday would not end." Krystie smile.

"That's true." I laughed and I received a message from Seunghyun.

Seunghyun: Tiffany, Minhwan and I got schedule and won't be in school today. Do you mind helping us take notes and homework?

Me: No Problem. Had fun :)

"Krystie, Seunghyun won't be in school today. He just texted me." I let out a sigh.

"Wow, he texted you. Before you came he also won't text me." Krystie smile.

"So what are you trying to say?" I replied.

"I'm trying to say, he like you and you like him." Krystie put her hand aroud my shoulder.

"He like me??? Impossible. It's also impossible for me to like him. I'm older than him. I don't go for noona-dongsaeng love" I replied and gave her a small smile.

"Tiffany Woo, the both of you are 18 years old. The only difference is your birthday is on Janauary and he's birthday is on August. Only different of 7 months so what is with the noona-dongsaeng love? Seunghyun also never treat you like noona, he address you by name." Krystie replied with a very serious face.

"But the fact is I'm still older right." I gave her a smile and bring her back to her seat.

Lesson without Seunghyun in class is really boring and the time passes really slow.

Krystie's POV

This Tiffany and Seunghyun must be got feeling for each other. Both are my friends, I should help them. Have to stop letting Tiffany thinking what noona-dongsaeng love. Yes, I should do this. They must be having schedule now, what is my Hongki oppa doing? I miss him.

At The Waiting Room

Seunghyun's POV

Wonder what's Tiffany doing now? Why am I thinking of her? Don't tell me that I really had feelings for her? But how is this possible? Song Seunghyun, wake up. You don't like her, only treat her as a friend.

As I was deep in my thoughts, Minhwan interupted.

"Hyung, why don't you message Tiffany ask her what homework we have since now they end school ready." Minhwan told me.

I took out my phone and message her.

Me: Tiffany, how's your day? Any homework today?

Tiffany: My day was fine. How about you? Yes, there is homework, I had help the both of you to take down notes and homework.

Me: Thank you so much. My schedule will end around 6pm. Why don't you and Krystie come over to my dorm later at 7pm, to pass us the homework. Alright, I got to go, see you later :) This is my address.

I smile to myself and headed for recording. At the same time hoping that everything could end earlier.

Tiffany's POV

School ended and I received a message from Seunghyun. I was shock, really shock. He gave me their dorm address.

"Krystie. Seunghyun gave me their dorm address, asked us to pass their homework." I gave her the I can't believe it expression.

"Really! Wow, then we shall go to their dorm. So you can see Seunghyun and I can see Hongki oppa." Krystie smile happily.

So Krystie and I really went over to FT Island's Dorm. We reached their apartment at around 7pm. Frankly speaking, my heart was pounding really fast as I was at the doorstep.

Krystie's POV

I can't wait to see Hongki oppa and I can;t wait to see how is their dorm look like. I'm so excited whereas Tiffany is very nervous. Wonder why is she feeling so nervous. I know why, because of Seunghyun. This must be the reason. I knock on their door and the one who open the door is ...

"Hongki oppa" I greeted.

"Hmmm, Good girl. Come in girls." Hongki flashed his smile to us and welcome us in.

The both of us went in and their house is really clean and tidy.

"Hello Jonghun oppa, Jae Jin oppa." The both of us greeted.

"Alright girls, have a seat while I continue with the dishes." Hongki talked while heading to the kitchen.

"Hello. Welcome to our dorm" Jonghun replied.

Oh man, Jonghun smile is so nice too, but Hongki's smile is better. I saw Hongki oppa was in the kitchen, he was preparing dinner, so I went over to help him.

Tiffany's POV

Hongki oppa opened the door and we went in. Their house is really clean and tidy. 5 guys that stay together still can keep the house so clean and tidy.

"Seunghyun, Minhwan. Here's your homework and notes." I took out their stuffs from my bag and passed to them.

"Thank you." The both of them replied.

"Tiffany, have a seat." Seunghyun bring me to the sofa.

I had a chat with him while Krystie was in the kitchen helping Hongki oppa happily.

Hongki's POV

As I knew that Seunghyun asked Tiffany and Krysite over to our dorm, I decided to prepare dinner so that they can stay for dinner. I get to chat with Krystie more too. After they arrived, I continue preparing and Krystie came in to help me. She's really cute, very cute.

"Krystie, can you get me the salt." I asked her.

"Sure, here you go." She passed it to me.

"My dear girl, this is sugar, not salt." I laughed.

"Huh? Sugar? Are you sure?" She gave me the doubting look.

"Yes, you don't believe? You try it," I took abit of sugar for her to try.

"Oops, this is really suagr. Sorry." She smile.

See, how cute can she be? Don't know how to different between sugar and salt. I can't stop laughing.

Krystie's POV

Hongki oppa told me to pass him salt but I passed him sugar instead. He was really bad ok, kept laughing at me. But I'm not angry at all, I felt happy. He laughed till very cute.

"Hongki oppa, can you stop laughing. Or not later all the dishes filled with your saliva." I laughed.

Soon with my help, dinner was ready in half and hours time. I help to lay the table and asked everyone to the table. This is the table plan.

Hongki, Me, Minhwan

Seunghyun, Tiffany, Jonghun

"Alright, this dinner was done by me and Hongki oppa. Try it." I boasted.

"Yes, she helped with the dishes. But you all know what, I asked for salt and she passed me sugar." Hongki told everyone of them and laughed.

Of cos, everyone laughed too, including myself.

"Krystie, why are you so blur? I know why, cos Hongki oppa beside you so your mind not clear right." Tiffany teased me.

"Tiffany you don't say about me alright. Let me tell you all these. Just before we came, someone was super nervous, because of Seunghyun." I teased back. As Tiffany was infront of me, I saw her blushing, her face was as red as tomato and Seunghyun too.

Tiffany's POV

We gathered at the table for dinner and Hongki oppa told us about Krystie giving him sugar instead of salt. So cute of her. I can't help it but to . In the end, I got teased by her too.

"Why are you feeling nervous because of me" Seunghyun asked.

I looked at him. "Huh. She's just talking nonsense. Don't care her." I smile and look away.

After dinner Jonghun and Minhwan help in clearing up the dishes. So the others went over to the sofa. As it was getting late, Krystie and I decided to leave so that theyc an rest early.

"Alright, it's getting late. We should leave" I told the 5 of them.

"Let me send you home. Since it's already so late." Seunghyun told me.

"Krystie, I shall send you home. It's dangerous for a cute girl like you to go home so late." Hongki smile and look at Krystie.

"Hongki oppa, you said that I'm cute? Are you sure?" Krystie replied.

"Yes. So can we go now?" Hongki asked.

"Of cos, since you said that I'm cute. I shall let you this cute guy send me home. Lets go." Krystie and Hongki walked to the door.

"Tiffany, lets get going too." Seunghyun told me.

"Ok, Bye Jonghun oppa, Jae Jin oppa. Bye Minhwan, see you tomorrow." I waved goodbye to them and left.

Hongki, Seunghyun, Krystie and I were in the same lift, and we parted after we got out from the lift.

"Bye Hongki oppa and Krystie. Hongki oppa, you must bring her home safetly ok." I ordered him.

"Don't worry, Tiffany. I will." He replied.

"Seunghyun, I leave Tiffany with you, bring her home safetly too alright." Krystie ordered him.

"Alright, I will." Seunghyun smile.

We go on our own ways after that.

 

Hello Readers :)

How is this chapter?

Do comment alright :)

I lvoe seeing comments and more readers :)

Thank You :)