4 Years Later...

Love In High School

Krystie's POV

My 6 year annivesary with Hongki baby is coming soon. I didn't expect that I could be with him such long. I remember how the fans not supportive at all when our relationship was known. But now all the fans were happy seeing us together. I'm really happy.

"Tiffany, what should I give Hongki baby?" I nudge her while she's was talking to Seunghyun

"Krystie, you everytime asked me this question." She replied.

"I really don't know what to give, so need you to give some ideas. What do you think Seunghyun?" I direct my question to him.

"Hmmm, I think hyung will like whatever you gave him." Seunghyun replied.

"That's right. Krystie ah. No matter what you give, Hongki oppa will still like it. Even if you just give him a kiss, he also will like." Tiffany replied.

"But ..." Before I could continue.

"Krystie, I thought you meeting Hongki oppa for dinner?" Tiffany cut off my sentence.

"Oh ya, I nearly forgot about it. I should get going now. The both of you continue being lvoey dovey, Bye." I rushed to the door.

On my way to meet Hongki baby, my mind what thinking what to give him. I always had trouble thinking what to give him. I was deeply in my thoughts till someone grab my hand. I quickly turn my head and it was Hongki baby.

"Baby, where are you going? Restaurant is over here." Hongki oppa laughed.

"Oh ya, I didn't know..." I replied and laughed.

"Alright, lets go in." Hongki baby answered and we went in.

Hongki's POV

Krystie and I had dated for nearly 5 years plus, our 6 year anniversary is approaching. I'm happy being with her. I reached the restaurant and I saw this girl very familiar. It was Krystie, she's like in her deep thoughts, and she nearly walked passed the restaurant we meeting, so I quickly grabbed her hand. She's really blur. We went into the restaurant and placed our order.

"Baby, this is for you. Reward you for being blur." I passed her a small box.

"For me? Being blur also got gift. Thank You Hongki baby. What isit inside?" I took over the small box.

"Don't tell you what's in it. Secret. You are not suppose to open until you collected 10 small boxes." I demanded.

"10 small boxes? Why?" Krystie replied and pouted.

"Stop pouting, this does not work this time." I replied.

"Alright, I shall open up after I received 10 small boxes." Krystie gave me a smile and keep the small box in her bag.

"Promise." I took out my pinky finger.

"Promise." Krystie took out her pinky finger too, and we hook it.

The food came and we start digging in, after dinner we took  a small walk and I sent her home. As I got schedule tomorrow at Osaka.

Krystie's POV

Hongki baby sent me home, and we parted with a kiss goodbye. Tiffany was already asleep si I went to have my bath. As I was waiting for my hair to dry, I took out the small box that Hongki baby gave me. I'm really curious what is inside, and I wanted to open it up.

"What isit inside?" I shake the small box, but no sound could be heard.

"Should I open?" I look at the small box and think.

"You are not suppose to open until you collected 10 small boxes." This is what Hongki baby said just now. "But why 10 small boxes?" I thought to myself.

After much thinking "Alright. since I promise him, I shall do it. 9 more small boxes to go."

I went to place this small box inside another big box of mine, I shall use this big box to collect all 10 small box. Chatted with Hongki baby on the phone for awhile.

"Baby, you must take care yourself at Osaka alright." I ordered.

"Don't worry I will. This 1 week, I'm not by your side, you also must take care alright. Anything just give me a call." Hongki baby replied.

After we ended the call, I lie down on my bed, and think what should I give to hongki baby.

Hongki's POV

When I was on my way home, I was thinking about what should I do for the 6 year anniversary with Krystie. I want to make it a nice and unforgettable 6 year anniversary. Frankly speaking, Krystie is the first girl that I dated for so so so long, and wanted to give her happiness. She's really a special girl. I love giving her suprise.

"Krystie is always impatient, will she opened up the small box I gave her?" I thought to myself.

"I believe in Krystie, she promised me, so she won't. I can't wait to give her the remaining small box." I smile to myself.

The Next Day

Tiffany's POV

I was watching television, and the doorbell rang. I went to get the door and there was this postman standing there. Just then Krystie came out from her room.

"Hello, Good Morning. There's this parcel for Krystie Choi." Said the postman.

"I heard my name. Who's looking for me?" Krystie talked as she got up from her room.

"It was postman, you got a parcel." I told her.

Krystie sign on the paper and she got the parcel, so she went to open it and it was a small box from Hongki oppa.

"Hongki oppa gave you this? Why isit a small box?" I asked.

"I don't know. He gave me one when we were having our dinner yesterday and he asked me to collect 10 small boxes before I could open it." She replied.

"I see, what is Hongki oppa going to do? I also curious what isit inside." I took the small box and gave it a small shake, but nothing could be heard.

"Me too. Now I got 2 small boxes. 8 more to go." Krystie replied and went to keep it in her room.

Krystie's POV

I received another small boxes from Hongki baby. I went to place it inside the big box. Since Hongki baby and Seunghyun not in Korea. Tiffany and I had been dating each other, we went shopping, shopping and shopping. It's boring to stay at home.

1 Week Later.

Krystie's POV

Hongki baby will be back tomorrow. I miss him alot, for this 1 week we only talk on phone and it's like 5 minutes only, cos I can hear that he's very tired, so we just chatted awhile. For this 1 week, the same postman had been coming over to my house.

"Hello Krystie, here's your parcel." Said postman,

"Thank you, byebye." I took the parcel from him.

"Krystie, this is the how many small box?" Tiffany asked.

"Come into my room, I show you." Tiffany came into my room and I opened up the big box.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. This is the 9th small box." Tiffany counted.

"Yes yes. 1 more box to go and I can opened it. I'm so excited." I exclaimed.

"Wah, Krystie, Hongki oppa always full of idea, romantic." Tiffany replied.

"Your Seunghyun also romantic." The both of us laughed.

This is the 9th box. I'm super excited for the last box.

"What excatly is inside?" I thought to myself.

 

Hello Readers :)

How is this chapter?

Hope you like it :)

Do comment alright :)

Thank You :)