20th February 2015

Espoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FEBRUARY 2015

It's been four days since the last he saw her. He did bring Daniel to the school but he never catches her, in fact she's never in for the past few days. He knew that she must've feel different and maybe she just hates him that she don't wanna see him anymore. But he didn't stop sending the kid early in the morning even though he was running late for a meeting. Minah wasn't arround, she extended her trip to Paris for another 4 days. He never complaint though he does wanted to have some nice quality time with his family. 

He grew tired of her, he knew that ever since he told her about moving back to London. She was so different and the fact that she totally ignored Victoria last time really drives him insane. He didn't talk to her for a while because he was mad but never tell her anything. He was thinking of telling her what's on his mind, what he don't like and hoping she'll listen to him. it was hard, he loves her. he truly do but recently ever since they moved here, it was getting worse. 

The meeting ended in a very bad way, everything messed up. He's getting all stressed up when his head full of everything. His family, Minah, work and Jinri. yes he's been thinking a lot about Jinri recently, he just wanted to see and catch up a little bit, yet he thinks he knows that she might hate him, for everything. "do you wanted to join us for lunch?" asks one of the business man, he thanked them for the invitation but he had to say no. 

He was planning on going for lunch with his son. 

He got up on his feet, taking the coat and rushed down to the lobby before he gets out from the office building. It was cold and gloomy but he knows that it won't rain. He buttoned up his coat and walk down the street to fetch Daniel for lunch. The street isn't busy yet isn't that empty either. It's lunch time anyways, most of the cafe are all full and he couldn't think of where he should bring his son for lunch today. 

He knows that Daniel craves for a nice pasta, he told him last night before he goes to bed. He arrives at the workshop and saw some kids playing around inside as they all having their lunch, he got in and walk towards the counter. "can i bring my son to lunch today? i know it's not really advisable to bring our children out even during lunch time, but i just thought of bringing him out today" he said and smile at the lady "of course you can, he's been asking whether you'd come to pick him up too" the lady said as she take Daniel's small bag and give it to him. "i'll call him out" she said and he nods

He looks around the place, having that strange feelings as he looked at the decorations and stuffs. As if he knows something about it. "yeah i'll be back in a- ah!" he catches the person from falling down and his eyes met hers. "are you okay?" he asked and Jinri was stunned. "i-i am.." she cleared out and fixes her white shirt as he let her go "thanks" she said. "Daddy~!" Daniel came out from the art room inside, with bright smile on his face as he runs towards him. "are we going out for lunch today?" he asked and Taemin nods with a smile. 

"anyways, i better get goi-" "Jinri wait" he stopped her and she look back at him. "are you busy today?" he asked and she looked around as if she feels uncomfortable of him talking to her, he sees that. "i um, i kind of am right now" she said "oh" was the only thing that came out from his mouth . Jinri bit her lip before she uttered "b-but i um, i'm free after lunch" she said and their eyes met. "can i take you out for coffee or tea? just for few minutes is all good" he said. 

"s-sure. i'll be in the workshop.... i'll see you" 

he nods and smile as he watch her walks off with her arms wrapped around herself to keep herself warm. "come, lets find you some good pasta" he said to his son and smile. 

 

╰☆╮

 

Sehun told her last time about something which really makes her think twice. He did told her that he's seeing someone even though he does not have any plans on marrying her because he knows she'll end up just like Jinri and he don't want that. Jinri was happy for him, truly because she knows that he do need someone to be with whilst he's there, he's too far from Jinri and she couldn't be there for him all the time. 

But he did told her to find someone, as he said she looks different

She looks so dull that makes him so worried about her. She didn't tell him about Taemin, but it makes her think a lot that night after she met Taemin and just wondering what was it all about and that night Sehun told him to find someone for herself, it's just feel weird to her. She knows that he must've been so happy with his family and just how adorable his kid is. Daniel really does look like him, the moment she first saw the kid, she have this little weird feelings inside he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter