13th February 2015

Espoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FEBRUARY 2015

8AM ; 1st February

"i might not be here for another 2 weeks or up to a month"

says Sehun as he pack his bag, she sighs. "as always" murmured Jinri without bother to look at him as she folds his clothes. It's not that she's mad but she's just annoyed. He's always busy but she knows that he's not cheating on her either. Sehun is the best husband she could ask from a man, but his work that she couldn't say anything. Without him having that job, they wouldn't be great as they are today. 

He is a hard working man, it's in him and she can't change him. In fact she knows him being that way ever since they were dating. Their dates were off for quite some times because he's busy with his work and all but he always pay her back with sweet things like small dates at the backyard and such. 

She loves him, they love each other but they know that this wouldn't work well.

"i'm sorry" he said but Jinri just shake her head and smile softly "it's important remember?" she smiled, fixing his tie. 

There was a time that they had a talk about their relationship, but Jinri didn't took it further because she just don't want to. even Sehun himself decided to stop. It's just that, both of them are afraid, afraid of something that none of them wanted to happen. 

getting a divorce

"i need to talk to you about something" he said after a long silence. He stops putting his clothes in his luggage and hold Jinri's hand to stop her from folding his clothes. "no please, you'll be late for you flight" she said when in fact she was scared. by the look on his face, she knows it's coming.

"i'm sorry if i let you down" he started "w-what are you talking about, i'm f-fine. really" her voice were shaking, her hands too and her face looks uneasy. "don't lie to yourself Jinri. i know. and i hate lying to myself as well. for saying that you were okay when i know you're not" he sigh. 

Jinri continue folding his clothes when he take a seat next to the luggage on the bed and look up to Jinri who's already have some tears in her eyes. "my duty as a husband is to be there with you all the time, but i'm not. you can call me selfish because i know i am, for giving my all to my job and not to you" 

she just shook her head no and trying to talk when he stop her. "please don't cry. you know it's best for us. i felt bad, i feel terrible for not giving you much happiness that you deserves" he look down to his other hand and heave out a soft sigh before he placed the papers down on the office table "i leave it to you, sign it and you'll be free. i'm not forcing you but i know, deep down inside we both know that we're not perfect for each other. maybe not now, maybe some day, we'll be back together, for a better marriage?" 

he pulled her into a tight hug as she cries on his chest before he whispers something to her ear 

i won't leave you, okay? i'll still be here if you need me. 

find someone who can give happiness to you more than i did. 

it's hard to let you go but it's for our own good. don't feel bad for me 

i'll do the same for myself. you did great Jinri, don't worry about me

worry about yourself

 

and he was right, Jinri needs love 24/7 with her. She just need the love she'd lost many years ago, she need someone to care for her even though she's all grown up now because for her, she's still a girl that never satisfy with her own life. Although her life are beyond amazing, she still in need of that one small little needs, love. 

Sehun did great, but she just couldn't feel the love she felt for him years back. Sehun felt the same thing. It's best for them to end it rather than keeping it. it's useless. 

and since that day he never come back, he's still in other country doing his work and got so busy though Jinri did feel like texting him, but knowing that he'll probably reply her text late so she didn't. To be honest, Jinri felt somehow free that after getting divorce, though she still much needed some love and even what Sehun gave her was good, but she still need more. She couldn't find the right one. 

She thought she did found the right one when she was with Sehun, but no. He knows that too. 

There's a soft knock on the door making her jumped a little and turn back to see Baekhyun smiling softly to her. "can i come in?" he asked. "sure" she said with a little smile before turning back to her laptop. She's still at her office though it's still lunch time and there's no classes during this time. "you were zoned out" says Baekhyun before he took a seat before his sister. 

"yeah i'm kind of tired, that's why" she said but she couldn't hide the face because he could tell. It was a long silence before Baekhyun break it "what he did was a right thing" he said, knowing that Jinri was thinking about it. "yeah.. i know" she said. "look, i'm not sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter