15th December 2007

Espoir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DECEMBER 2007

Everything is perfect and they love it. 

 

it was cold outside and it just to have early classes in this month of December but Jinri wasn't care much of the cold outside, but Taemin does. He will easily get sick when it's cold. London rarely snow during winter but when it does, everyone will scream of joy. Jinri loves snow, everyone does even Taemin who hates the cold wouldn't mind of having thick snow in front of his house. 

"why are you all dress up?" asks Taemin when he saw her coming out from her house wearing a pretty coat on and a dress underneath it "i'm going christmas shopping later on" she frown because he didn't compliment how she looks. He just nod a little and she wrap her arms around his as they walk down the pathway to their campus. 

Here's a weird thing about them both that they shared together, even though it's freezing cold outside but both of them would so much prefer strolling down the street hand in hand in the cold, hoping for the snow to fall down from the sky. They do this every winter. "i've been thinking about the presents that i should get you for christmas" she started and give a cheeky little smile to him. "you know you should tell me now unless it won't be a christmas present" he said and smile at her cuteness

"of course i wouldn't tell you silly, i'm just saying that" he chuckle and shake his head a little. "well, i know what i'm getting you for christmas" he murmured without looking down to his left side, but Jinri did look up getting all hype up upon hearing that from him. "oh wait, please don't get me another christmas jumper with candle and perfumes" she said making him laughs 

"damn it" he cursed making her frown and hit his arm. "of course i wouldn't get that for this year" he said even though he did thought of getting that again this year. he isn't that bad at buying christmas presents, its just he thought Jinri would love it because thats what she loves during winter and christmas. warm jumper, christmassy scented candles and perfumes. "good" 

They're getting closer to their campus and even though it to get up early for this class, it's also the best day ever for them both because today is their last day before the campus closes for christmas holiday. "so, have you applied for New York?" he asked. They've been planning on continuing masters in New York and live there together whilst doing masters. 

"have you?" she didn't answer him instead she asked him back "of course i did. you didn't? Jinri you were the one who-" "-i know i know. i'll do it later" Though she sounded like she's annoyed, in fact she is at some point and she didn't know why she sounded so annoyed and rude as well, maybe because she's not feeling that well today. Taemin saw it, he didn't say anything. He wanted to but he didn't

He knows that if he did, things will be difficult even if its just a small matter. 

They just got back together last 3 months after what happened months ago. It happens almost the same as this time right now. He got annoyed, she couldn't cope with it. they called it off. It's so difficult to get back in track when they've been on and off for quite some time. They could've ended it months ago but they couldn't. They love each other too hard that they need each other back in their lives. 

If it wasn't him who asked her back, it'll be her. 

To be honest it is tiring but they don't want to let go of each other. They've been together for so long and they do believe in fate. this is their fate, they know but being in an on and off relationship really wasn't easy. There's multiple of break downs and tears and soon you'll know, you'll be in your room with smiles on your face and be happy once again. 

"Do you wanna join us for dinner?" asks Jinri but he just shake his head no to her before he helped her open the door to the hallway "i heading down tonight" he said making her furrowed at him after he got in and closed the door behind "Brighton?" she asked and he nods. "apparently, this bossy sister of mine refused to take the train back home so i have to go down and pick her up" he sighed and roll his eyes a little. 

"what about her boyfriend?" she asked, Taemin just shrugged "she said it's complicated" Jinri just nods, she knows that Taemin won't really complain much about picking up his sister because he truly loves her, he'd take care of her no matter what. He took it from his father, Jinri could tell. His father is so lovely to his mother and it just makes Jinri fall for Taemin even more even she sees that side of him. 

"i'll see you after class maybe?" he said once they stopped before her classroom. "i'll text you once i've done. might probably just go straight to the mall" she said and he nods. He lean closer and peck her forehead before he run as fast as he can to his class which he knows that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter