Chapter 8

It happens to be that way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m Son Naeun.”

Naeun introduces herself when Jinwoon and Krystal arrived at their table. Krystal smiles at her; even though everyone can see that she is not sincere.

“Let’s sit down first.”

Jinwoon said and they all sat.

“You are the fiancee he told me about?”

Naeun nods; still smiles brightly at them.

“Yes. I am going to marry him in December.”

“Do you know about him and my sister?”

“Of course. They break up and he was with me since last two years.”

Jinwoon arched his brows and looks at his sister.

“You guys broke up?”

“I want to show you the break up note she gave me but instead you punch me.”

“Wait. But what is it that I found you in her house?”

“We are talking, as friends.”

“Young lady, do you believe it that two people that are in a locked house, just hang out and do nothing suspicious?”

Naeun chuckles. She holds Kai’s hand tighter and straighten up her pose.

“If it’s someone else, I’ll suspect them. But this is my fiancé that we are talking about. He won’t do such a disgrace.”

“Why are you so sure? He wasn’t wearing a proper cloth when I caught them.”

“Oppa.”

Krystal raise her voice and Jinwoon just need to raise his hand for her to shut up. Naeun looks at Kai who was sighing in defeat. She then looks at Krystal who was lowering her head.

“Why is it so hard for you to trust your own blood Jinwoon ssi?”

“Deh?”

Jinwoon asks her, flustered. Naeun still spot the calm expression. She smiles.

“Krystal ssi is your sister. How is it that you don’t have any ounce of trust in her? In what she said?”

Jinwoon lost words to answer Naeun that he drinks some water. He turns to look at her sister who was close to crying. He runs his finger along his blonde lock and looks at Kai.

“So, you are telling the truth that you and my sister are just friends?”

Kai nods. Jinwoon then touches Krystal’s arm. Krystal shoves his hand from touching her and took her clutch.

“Are you happy that you had embarrassed me like this?”

“Krys.”

He called and before he can continue, Krystal had bowed to Naeun and mutters a faint sorry before she ran out of the restaurant and Jinwoon too left in flustered.

Naeun turns to Kai and cups his face.

“I know they must be feeling something awkward but they are siblings. They will come out of it soon.”

She said and was pulled in a tight hug by Kai.

“I don’t know how to push away this feeling of guilty if you are not by my side.”

Naeun chuckles.

“Why are you feeling guilty when you didn’t do anything huh?”

“I.”

Naeun shuts him up with a light kiss on his lips.

“Cheer up. We will meet Krystal soon to check her condition okay.”

He nods.

“I’ll just going to follow your lead.”

“Good boy.”

She said and pecks his lips once again.

“We should go now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter