Chapter 6

It happens to be that way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Marriage? Kai. You.”

“I can’t think of anything else. I’ll find Naeun now. I have to tell her everything.”

“Now? Kai, you said your work.”

“That’s not important now Krys. Nothing is important to me at this moment.”

He said, shoving back his hair that falls on his forehead.

“But will she accept it if you tell her that we are going to get married?”

“We? No Krys. I won’t be marrying you. It’s Naeun that I’ll marry.”

“But oppa.”

“I’ll meet him by myself. I’ll tell him what really happen. He’ll understand.”

“Kai, it’s not easy dealing with oppa.”

“I know but I think I still have the note you gave me before.”

“Note? What note?”

“The one you leave on my book when you ask for break up.”

Krystal looks at him with a sad expression.

“You still have it?”

“I think I still have it in that book. I’ll look for it and shows it to your oppa. Give me his number.”

Krystal then nods reluctantly; writing Jinwoon number on a piece of paper before she gives it to Kai.

 

+++

 

“What?”

Naeun stood up from her seat and widens her eyes in surprise.

“I’m at the receptionist.”

“You are lying.”

“I’m not. I really am here.”

“I’ll go down.”

Naeun rush for her cardigan and puts on a jean before she took her room card and went to the elevator to the lobby. She saw Kai right when the elevator slide opens when it dings.

“You really are here.”

She mouthed before Kai drops his bag and opens his arm for her to charge into it. Naeun doesn’t wait long as she hugs him and closes her eyes.

“You really are here.”

She said, tighten her holds on him. Kai kisses her hair and let his nose snuggles onto it, smelling her scents that he always miss.

“What bring you here?”

She asks, breaking the hug. He holds her arms and looks at her.

“How are you?”

“I’ve grown thin right?”

She pouts, forgetting that he kinda ignore her questions. Kai gives her a nod as answer and hugs her again.

“I miss you that bring me here.”

“Oh you are being sweet I see. You did something wrong huh?”

“Naeun ah.”

Giggling, she slaps his chest.

“I’m kidding. Now let’s go up. I’ll make you some coffee.”

The couple then heads up to Naeun’s room. When they were inside, Kai spun her around, kissing her deep and hard; ended their kiss with slightly bit her lips, and pecks her nose.

“I miss you like crazy.”

Naeun chuckles; cupping his cheek as she too looks down, lets him rested his forehead on hers. Minutes passed but Kai wasn’t going to let go of her. Naeun raised her head, staring onto his closed eyes.

“Now you are acting fishy oppa. What is it?”

Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter