2

The transfer student

"Finally here." With glowing eyes Hana looked at the view in front at the airport. She started to look for the Lee family with wich she will sped the 6 months of her staying in Korea. Suddenly her eyes landed on a sign that said "Sun Hana". She approched the woman.

"Annyeonhaseyo" said Hana while bowing. She didn`t know so well the korean culture but she knew the basic.

"Omo!Hana? Sun Hana? You have grown so much. I didn`t recognize you. You are such a lady now!" Mrs Kim said while hugging her.  "I am a very good friend of your father. I am so glad to see you. Let`s go. We have enough time to talk later. I imagine you are hungry and tired."

 

'We arrived at Mrs Kim house, or maybe it`s better if I say it was a hyge mansion. My family  is pretty rich as well, but not this rich'

"We are here. Come in Hana. Mr Kim is dying to see you. 

'From the outside it seamed big, from from inside it seems even bigger. It was that kind of house that you will see on Tv' Hana thought.

"Come dear, let`s make you confortable in your room."

"Ok" Hana said and followed Mrs Kim .

"Here it is" Mrs Kim said while opening the door to an enormous beedroom. "Do you like it? If you don`t just tell me and we`ll choose another one."

"No, this one is perfect. Thank you so much Mrs Kim."

"You are more than welcomed, my dear. Set yourself in and we`ll see downstairs afetr you finish. Do you need a maid to help you with your luggage?"

"No thank you. I can handle it." Hana said while smiling.

"Then we`ll meet down." Mrs Kim said and close the door.

After half an hour Hana was ready to meet Mr Kim. She saw him in the living room and shyly approched him.

"Um..Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Kim"

"Hana you have finished already? So nice to see you. You have turned into a fine lady, didn`t you?" Mr Kim said while smiling genunly at Hana.

"Thank you for the compliment" Hana said while blushing.

All three were serving a nice cup of tea while having a chat. They told Hana about her mother, how her parents meet, how they got married and so on. Hana was so happy to hear stories about her mother. While going on with the discussion, Mrs lee asked.

"So Hana. Are you excited about your first day at Woolim Academy?"

"Oh yes. I just can`t wait. But i think I will have a little problem with finding it."

"Oh dear don`t worry about that. I will take you there."

"But I don`t want to be a bother."

"What bother? I would love to take you there. You see... I have a son that is the same age as you. But he won`t let me take him. I barelly see him home because he spends so much time with his friends." Mrs Kim said while pouting. "So it will be a pleasure for me to take you. I always wanted a cute daughter like you."