3

The transfer student

Finally, the morning arrived. Whe Hana waked up she already found her new uniform in the chair. Mrs Lee ordered it for her a few days before her arrival. Happilly Hana dressed and went down to have breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs Kim."

"Good morning Hana. You look great in the uniform. Come sit and eat. After you finish we will go to school."

 

When she arrived at the school, her new teacher Kim Sungkyu led her to the classroom. For her surprise there were only boys.

"Quiet down class. Today we have a new student that will be here for 6 months. Come here and introduce yourself."

"Hello, my name is Sun Hana and I`m an exchange student. Please to meet you. I hope we will become good friends."

The boys started to whistle wich brought a smile on Hana`s face. 'Well at least this means they are welcoming me.' Hana thought.

"Okay now quiet down. you don`t want to startle her. So let`s see. Mrs Sun you will be sitting in the second row, next to Lee Sungjong.  Sungjong raise your hand so that Hana can see you."

"Here" Sungjong said while raising his hand.

"Hello" Hana said as she got closer to Sungjong. ' Oh my God how can a boy be so pretty? Ha can easily pass as a girl.' "I hope we can get along and be good friends."

"Hello, I also hope that." Sungjong said while he gave her a wink. "Sit. After the class finishes I will give you a tour."

 

As the class finished, Sungjong took Hana and showed her the school. It was finally time for lunch break so they decided to go together and grab something to eat. They choose a table. sat down and began to eat. Suddenly, all trhe girls in the cafeteria started to scream. Hana saw a group of sic boys that walked in.

"What are they? Some kind of idols?" Hana asked while chewing.

"Well you could say that. Let me explain it to you. You must have noticed that this school has a lot of handsome boys, including me." said Sungjong while smirking. "But 7 of them formed a group named Infinite. They are the kingas os this school. Like the best of the best."

"Oh I see. But  there are just 5 of them."

"Yeah, Lee Sungjong is the 6 member." a voice behind her said, stratling her.

Hana turned to see who was the guy, only to see the 6 kingas behind her. She almost bumped her head with the guy that leaned over to observe her better.

"Yup you are prettier from a close up. Sorry for the scare. My name is Woohyun. We are in tha same class."

"I`m Sungyeol" a tall, pretty, smilimg boy said. "The rest here are Dongwoo, Honwo or Hoya and Myungsoo or L."

"Uhm..nice to meet you. I`m Sun Hana. But I have a question. If I catched all the introduction aren`t you just 6?"

"What a spirit of observation you have. The teacher. Kim Sungyu is the 7 member. he fonded the group and became a teacher just recently."Hoya said.

"Oh I see." Hana said a bit surprised by the answer. 'It seems that this school isn`t normal as i taught.'

While continuing the little chat, the bell rang anouncing the start of class. All of them standed up and went to classes. Hana observed thet she is in the same class as Sungjong, Woohyun and the quiet one L. Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol were in the next classroom.