6

The transfer student

The teacher arrived and the class begin. After they went to eat. Infinite and Hana were all at a table. Stories about theselves were shared as they began to know each othr better. Hana was happy that she got such good friends.

"So Hana..Would you like to see adance competition?" Hoya asked

"A dance competition? That would be interesting. I would love to."

"Good. THen you will come with us after hours. Me and Dongwoo are the main dancers, but the rest of them are great too. We`ll have a numbar together."

After hours they split and arrived at the club separatly. They entered, found a good place for Hana in the first row, and then went bakstage to prepare. Hana was amazed by the dances and it was finally Infinite`s tourn. They started with a solo of Hoya and Dongwoo. She couldn`t belive the way that they were moving. They were really great and looked even more handsome. Then suddenly teh rest of Infinite appeared on stge, including the teacher Kim Sungkyu. How could 7 persons dance so synchronized? She just couldn`t take her eyes off them. And the winners were of course Infinite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zOoUiO_ReM

They meet outside and the first thing could say was: "AMAZIIING!!, CONGRATULATION BOYS!!!" with a pair og glowing eyes.

"Wll thank you very much" Seungyeol saig and hugged Hana

"Hey, thats not fair! I want to hug Hana too." Sungjong pouted and hugged Hana too.

"Hey hey you are going to crush her. Let her go before she stops breathing." Sungkyu said while laughing.

"Theacher I didn`t knew you can dance so well. It was quite a surprise to see you too." Hana said shyly.

"Who do you think that showed them how to dance. Well beside Hoya and Dongwoo. They were already pros. And call me Sungkyu when we are outside. I`m not a scary person so don`t worry. i hope you can get along with me too."

"Uhm..Sure" said Hana a bit insecure.

"Come on I won`t bite. I promise. After all I am a respectable teacher.'

They all started laughing so hard that they runned out og air. Even l was giggling.

"Now boys that was rude. What are you trying to say?"

"You? A respectable teacher? I think you must have hit your hade very hard hyung." Sungjong said while laughing like crazy.

"Y ou better stop it or your going to get it." Sungkuy threatened

"So let`s go home" Woohyun said after everyone stoped laughing. "Where is your house Hana? I`m going to take you home since it`s quite late."

"You don`t need to bother, she`s going with me." L said while yawning.

"And why would she go with you?'

"Because we live in the same house." Hana said like it was nothing.

"MWOO? You`re living together?" They all shouted at the same time.

"Now look what you have done." L rolled his eyes and explained the situation.

"Well I guess thats reasonable. So Hana will go with L. Bute remember Hana, if L does something to you just call me and I`ll kick his for you." Hoya said and winked.

"Sure. Thanks Hoya. And goodnight to all of you."