4

The transfer student

 

'So, I think I managed to do pretty well on my first day. I think I managed to be friends with some of them.'

-Sungjong is a bubbly guy, with a sort of a girly attitude, but is a nice guy. I think he will be a good friend.

-Sungyeol is a funny guy. He said a lot of jokes and tried to make me confortable with them.

-Hoya is a nice guy and from what I heard he is an amazing dancer.

-Dongwoo seemed like a mean guy, but he was just as nice as the rest of them and a good dancer just like Hoya.

-Woohyun seemed like a playboy, but he assured me he wasn`t one causing me to laugh. I think I may like him a bit more than the others.

-And there was L. I even forgot that he was there. He just stayed there looking at us, without saying a word. Strange kid.

 

It was finally time to go home. Her new friends left earlier because they decided to skip math wich proved to be quite a boring class. At the gate, Mrs Kim eas waiting for Hana.

"Hana, how was your first day?" Mrs Kim asked said while Hana put her seatbelt on.

"It was great. I even managed to make some friends."

"Oh I`m so glad for you. Now we`ll go do some shopping and then we`ll got yo a restaurant to eat. What do you say?"

"Sure. I want to see teh shops in Korea." Hana said with a big smile on her face.

After hours of shopping and a good dinner at a luxurious restaurant, Hana and Mrs Kim returned home.

"Your back?" Mr Kim said while he was reading. "Honey, your son called and said that he will come home tonight, so you may want to start cooking."

"Omo, my son is coming home? It has been days since I saw him. He always wander with his friends and if he comes home he comes rally late and I can`t see him." Mrs Kim said while pouting like a little children.

"Hana you are finally going to meet my son. Who knows? If you like each other maybe you will become a couple." Mrs Kim said while winking at Hana.

Hana only giggled at a childlish Mrs Kim and went upstairs to sleep a little because she was tired. She struggled a bit to fall asleep because she was curious about Mrs Kim son. She was pictures of him when he was little and wodered how will the boy look like. In the pictures was a sweet, good-looking boy.