1

The transfer student

Sun Hana is a normal 19 years old girl.She lives in the US and is half American and half Korean. When she was 9 , her mother died in a car accident.Because she misses her so much she decided to go to Korea to see the country where her mother was born. Hana wants to go so badly even if that means to leave her younger sister and her father back in US.

 

"Dad, I finally did it.I was accepted into the exchange student program."Hana said beaming with happiness.

 "Well, I`m glad for you Hana, even if I don`t fully agree with this ideea of yours.But since i know I can`t do anything to stop you, I will talk with my friends in Korea to see if you can stay with them. I want to know you safe"

 

 

It was the day of leaving.Hana and her family were at the airport.

"I can`t belive i am really going to Korea.I am so happy.Thank you for everything dad"Hana said while hugging her father.

"Unnie, don`t forget to call us and send me some souvenirs.Pretty please"

"Yes Mi Sun, I won`t forget. Who knows. If I am in a good mood maybe I will buy you some Big Bang CD`s and posters. What do you say?" Hana said smirking while looking at her sister.

"Yaaaaaah...If you do that you are the best sister ever. I love you unnie!" 

 

After parting with her family, Hana was finally on the plane to Korea. She was so happy that she had butterflies in her stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so please don`t hesitate to tell me how it was..should i continue or just drop it?