7 days till Christmas

Baekyeol Dreams Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 7  

 

Baekhyun was not pleased. Christmas was just a week  away and it irked him in many ways. Infact he simply abhorred christmas. He himself didn’t know why. Maybe it was because seeing everyone get in the Christmas spirit singing that song,( jingle bells was it?) hurt his damn ears or maybe it was because around this time Baekhyun always seems to contract the flu, causing him to constantly have a runny nose. Or maybe it was that annoying Giant of a hot new neighbor who can’t seem to lower his volume of Christmas music. Whatever it was, Baekhyun was not pleased.  

 

So on a fine holiday morning, Baekhyun found himself in his pajamas wearing earplugs, tissues up his red nose, standing in front of an open door glaring at a certain giant. A very hot giant to be more specific, but that’s beside the point. The Giant just recently moved in the apartment next door, so they never really talked or exchanged names.

 

“How can I help you?” The very-hot giant asked, amused by the sudden appearance of a certain puppy like boy.

 

Baekhyun groaned internally of course just of course he had to have a y deep voice of course he did. “You can help by not being so hot.” Baekhyun blurted before he could stop himself and stared wide eyed at the giant.

 

The other just blinked in surprise.

 

Baekhyun decided that it was too late to cover up his slip of tongue and just decided to go with the flow. “And also it would help if you lowered your volume. The Christmas music isn’t as pleasing to hear as your voice.” And with that the puppy boy left a bewildered and flushed giant at his door wondering what the hell just happened.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 6

 

Baekhyun has had it with the noise next door. Hot or not, his neighbor had the audacity to blast christmas carols even after Baekhyun’s warning. He honestly had no right to tell him not to play music, but playing it to the point where he could hear it in his sleep was just public disturbance. Or maybe Baekhyun’s ears just worked especially well during christmas time while his nose is a whole other story but let’s not get into that. Baekhyun huffed  and buried his head under his pillow trying to drown the sound out. However Baekhyun swore the sound only got louder. Annoyed, Baekhyun hurriedly got out of bed and put on his slippers.

 

Soon he found himself in front of a familiar door again. Flashbacks of his last encounter with his hot giant of a neighbor played inside his head and he hesitated for a moment. But no, he cannot hesitate at a moment like this. He had a mission to complete and he cannot falter at all. He must and will shut his annoying neighbor up. Even if he was hot.  He rang the doorbell once and waited.

 

No response, just the sound of christmas music in the background playing. Blasting seemed to be the right word.

 

Baekhyun snorted and ran a hand through his blonde hair. “Of course how is gonna hear the doorbell? The christmas music is so loud that if a plane crashed into his house he wouldn’t notice a thing.” Baekhyun laughed bitterly and cracked his fingers determined to shut his neighbor up.  He banged on the door multiple times like a maniac.

 

Several bangings and bruised hands later his neighbor finally opened the door. This time however a smirk played on his lips as he leaned against the his hands crossed.

 

Baekhyun oogled at the sight upon him. The giant was wearing a sleeveless graphic t-shirt that displayed his toned arms. Oh how Baekhyun wanted to caress them. Baekhyun shook those thoughts away and looked up to his neighbor. After all his neighbor wasn’t nicknamed giant just for names sake.

 

His neighbor spoke up first since baekhyun was still staring at his arms.

 

“How may I help you today?”

 

However since Baekhyun always expressed his thoughts, literally, so what he originally wanted to say didn’t come out of his mouth. “I want to touch your arms.” was what came out instead. And this time baekhyun did not hesitate to to try and cover up his little outburst. His neighbor seemed to be unfazed though.

 

“I- I mean can you please lower your music?  I’m having a hard time sleeping. I’m pretty sure I told you last time..heheh.. I don’t think you heard me though.” Baekhyun laughed nervously.

 

His neighbor tilted his head to the side as if thinking hard. “I did though.” he finally said.

 

“Huh?” Baekhyun looked up and gaped at him.

 

“I meant.” he leaned in close to Baekhyun’s face and smirked. “I heard you.”

 

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped. His neighbor was a jerk. And on top of that he was hot so he couldn’t even hate him. Oh god what did I ever do to deserve this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 4

 

Baekhyun was watching his favorite tv show in the living room. Under a cozy blanket, in his pajamas and sipping a cup of hot chocolate, this was easily the best day he had this past week. So when the doorbell rang, he opted to just ignore it, hoping that they will just go away. But whoever was at the door was persistent as hell and rang the doorbell like a maniac. (well Baekhyun shouldn’t be one to talk). Baekhyun sighed, knowing that his “best day of the week” was ruined, and dragged himself to the door.

 

He was surprised though when he was greeted with a very cheerful “Hellooo!” and a plate of baked cookies shoved into his hands by his “hot” neighbor. The neighbor looked at Baekhyun expectantly,waiting for him to say something like a “thank you” or “welcome”. But Baekhyun had nothing to say so he just stared at his neighbor. His neighbor sighed when the awkward atmosphere went on longer than a minute.

 

“Hi I am Park Chanyeol. And I know I am late at introducing myself and that we got off on the wrong foot, but I hope that we can be good neighbors.” He offered Baekhyun his hand and a small smile.

 

Baekhyun shook his hand. “Byun Baekhyun. And yes, we got off on the wrong foot, but that was partly your fault.” Baekhyun sighed.

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Well It’s not everyday, my cute neighbor bangs on my door telling me to “stop being hot” or wanting to touch my arms so I was taken back.”

 

Baekhyun blushed and looked at the taller. “Well it’s not everyday that my hot neighbor annoys me by putting Chri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter