I don't want to get in trouble

Baekyeol Dreams Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun was patiently sitting on his chair waiting for the show to start. He didn’t know what the show was about nor who was taking part. All he knew is that his partner, Kris was next to him and that at some point during the show he will have to perform with him. Kris and him were fairly acquainted as they have worked on various projects together throughout the semester. So when Kris put his arms around Baekhyun’s neck, Baekhyun didn’t think much of it and brushed it off as a friendly gesture. What he failed to notice was the glare  of a certain “Park Chanyeol.”

 

The first show had just ended and at this point Kris was whispering something into Baekhyun’s ear. Landing one hand on his cheeks to be able to better convey his message. Again Baekhyun thought of this nothing more than just a friendly gesture , however that did not settle with Chanyeol as nicely. By now, Chanyeol was fuming and Baekhyun failed to take notice when Chanyeol abruptly got up from his chair and started heading for him. Walking as fast as his long legs could take him without disturbing others around him.  

 

Baekhyun was about to turn away from Kris and start observing the show as the next one was just about to start, however before he could fully turn his head around he felt something grabbing his hand and hauling him up from his seat. Before he could comprehend what had happened he felt himself completely lifted up from his seat and looking up at Park Chanyeol. The lanky, hot perfect boy he had admired for the past few months. Admired wouldn’t be the word to describe it , At some point his feelings had started developing as he got to learn new things about him. He actually never got to talk to the boy as he  would back away from any conversation that had a chance of starting between them. It’s as if he was only socially awkward when it came to him.

 

However the same Park Chanyeol he was so afraid of talking to was now dragging him across the room hand in hand. From what Baekhyun could tell he looked angry. Ok so Baekhyun didn’t fully miss the glares Chanyeol was sending towards his and Kris’s directions but he was confused and he brushed it off.

 

Is he jealous?

There is no way right?

 

He looked towards his best friend, Luhan for help. Luhan was dying of laughter or was it happiness? He gave Baekhyun a thumbs up and made a heart shape with his hands. And was in the middle of fangirling when Sehun, his boyfriend next to him decided that it was a good time to peck him on the cheeks.

 

At this Luhan blushed however still whispered a very loud “GOOD LUCK!”

 

At this, Baekhyun glared at Luhan and then looked at his and Chanyeol’s  linked hands. HIs heart skipped a beat or two and he was internally fangirling at the thought of holding hands with Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun took in his surroundings and realized that he was in the schools balcony. Baekhyun flushed as he saw Chanyeol’s gaze upon him.  Chanyeol looked somewhat relieved at the sight.

 

“...Why?...What….?” Baekhyun couldn’t seem to form any coherent sentences and just opted to stare at the floor instead.

 

However Chanyeol seemed to have understood him and gave answer as if Baekhyun was meant to understand what it meant.

 

“I don’t want to get in trouble.” Was his answer.

 

And before Baekhyun knew it, Chanyeol left leaving him confused as ever. When Baekhyun too had tried to leave he realized that the door was locked. Chanyeol had locked him in the school’s balcony. Baekhyun was freezing as it was slightly chilly. He banged on the door but then realized that no one could hear him as a show was going on. He then instead decided to call Luhan.

 

“Hello?....”

 

“OMG WHAT HAPPENED BAEKHYUN TELL ME NOW!.” Luhan yelled into his phone.

 

“Chanyeol locked me in the balcony?” Baekhyun himself wasn’t sure what had actually happened.

 

“Baekhyun why does that sound like a question?” Luhan asked from the phone, confused by Baekhyun’s tone.

 

“Because, I, myself don’t know what the hell just happened.”

 

“Wha-?”

 

“Before you ask any more questions please get me out of the ing balcony, it’s cold and I’m freezing to death.”

 

“Oh right hehe….Be right there.”





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok so tell me again how you got locked in the balcony?” asked Jongdae scrunching his eyebrows trying to get a grip on the situation while also shoving straws up his nose

 

Baekhyun pretended not  to notice.

 

“I told you Dae, he grabbed me and just locked me in the balcony.”

 

“ I know that, but why?”  Jongdae flayed his arms in a dramatic manner.

 

“I don’t know why don’t you ask Chanyeol that?” Annoyed, Baekhyun shifted his eyes to his food and started poking it with his fork. He failed to notice the looming figure behind him.

 

“Ask me what?” A low voice startled Baekhyun and he jumped in his seat scared by the sudden voice.  He looked up and came face to face with none other than Park Chanyeol.

 

“Speak of the devil.” murmured Jongdae.

 

Jongdae’s commentary did not go unnoticed as Chanyeol broke eye contact with Baekhyun to stare at Jongdae questioningly.

 

Jongdae just shrugged and took the straws out of his nose which he forgot were there.

“ We were just discussing why the “Oh so great Park Chanyeol” locked my Baekie in the balcony while it was freezing cold outside.”

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows at Jongdae’s “my baekkie”  But when he realized that Baekhyun was staring at him expecting an answer,  he flushed and took a step back. And as if he remembered he had something important to do, he turned and ran.

 

“Well, I guess there is your answer baek.”

 

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“He likes you. And if what you told me was true about what you were doing before he dragged you off,  the phrase “ I don’t want to get in trouble” means that he didn’t want to get in trouble by punching Kris in the face for touching you.” Jongdae explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter