CHAPTER 3

Love You to Death

CHAPTER 3

 

I was lying on my bed trying to get up and start one more day, but i just coudn't. i had a dream that night, just like the night before and the night before that one. But this time was diferent. 

My dreams, they used to be always the same, she, calling me from somewhere, some place i couldn't see, and every night i tried so hard to find her. But never did.

This time was diferent.

I dreamed about me and her, in our early days of friendship. a memorie.

I closed my eyes again, trying to keep all the memories in my mind.

 

"what are you doing here?"
I looked up and saw her, with her uniform looking stunning.
"Why? You dont want me here?"

Yeah, every day since the moment i met her a couple weeks ago we met eachother under the same tree, to do exactly the same things. I try hard to write something and she plays around me, sometimes try to help me writting and some other she just stay in silence enjoying being there.

"Is not that!" she said "I'm just surprised that you are here this late. Normally if i get here after two i can't see you."
Of course i didn't told her i was here because i wanted to see her but i feel guilty everytime she skipped classes just to come here and meet me.

I wanted to tell her i was gonna wait for her everyday if i needed to. But i didn't told her.


She took a sit next to me and put her head on my shoulder. Thats how she says Hello.

"Then why are you here?" i asked "Tiffany Hwang are you watching someone else behind my back?' She started laughing and that was music for my ears.

"I come everyday, even if you are not here. I like this place, is quiet, makes me feel, in peace."

I told her to do what she normaly does if im not here and i put all my attention on my laptop. After a while i looked at her again.

She was lying on the grass, with a smile on her face , her arms wide open and her eyes closed.

I stopped whatever i was doing and looked at her.

Her arms, her smile, her hair, her beautiful body.

"Hey you!" she yelled "Stop being a creep and come lay down with me!"

She said no more and i blushed, her eyes were closed, how in the world she saw me?

"And no, im not a Psychic you have a very strong gaze, i can feel when your eyes are on me. Now come lay down!"

I chuckled, this girls, she knows me really well.

Now that i think about, it looks like she reads my mind at times.

I closed the Laptop and went to her. Lay down next to her and closed my eyes. I felt in peace, like she said but then i felt her moving, and later on i felt her head laying on my shoulder and her arm around my waist.

I open my eyes and saw her with her eyes still closed and a bigger smile.

My arm pulled her closer and stayed around her shoulders.

In that moment i realized something. I Felt in peace yes, but with her, in that position, with her hear on my shoulder and her arm around my waist; and my arm around her shoulders i felt not only in peace.

I felt Complete.

 

 

I Opened my eyes, found my self lying on my bed, at home.

A dream... it was only a dream.

But then i realized...

If i can see her again, in my dreams.

I rather to sleep my whole life.

 

 

Small Update but im not planning on make this story too long anyway...

Hope you liked it