CHAPTER 10 THE END

Love You to Death

CHAPTER 10. THE END.

 

 

 

"Kim are you ready?" i hear the voice calling me from the other side of the door. "You're up in Five!!"

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Here i am... Getting ready for the last perfomance of this tour...

 

What can i say? Yuri actually did a great job as manager... in no time she got me a contract for a full album

 

My own songs. 

My ouwn music now.

Me singing everything i wish to tell her.

 

I know she is here with me today. I can see her, with that beautiful smile, taking care of me...

 

I went out of the room and started walking to the stage.

Everyone are waiting for me right now... i can hear the loud chearing from the crowd, my fans. Is a weird word, i never dreamed with being a singer or having a lot of fans...
Another thing i have to thank Yul for, she great in her job.

In three years she got me a contract, a new album and a world Tour...

"Good luck" Jordan said... She is my assistant and she is standing next to my manager.

"Hey bud... after this is coming a Long Hiatus so break a leg!"
I smiled.
"Thanks Yul. for everything..."

She hugged me.

 

The concert went smooth, i saw Yuri waving at me, letting me know i was over time... I guess i like to talk to my fans too much...

I had to recover some breath for the last song of the night.

I saw Yuri again, she was waiting for me with a bottle of water. Always there for me... she was the only persone there for me, even when i was in my darkest place.

 

 

"Hi Buddy..." she said. After i opened my eye the first person i saw it was her... there, with tears in her eyes but never loosing that smile.

"Where...?" i couldn't speak, my throat was way to sore... I hated that feeling, mostly because i knew what it meant.

"Hosp.. pital" she was trying hard not to cry. "They said i found you just in time. Taeyeon... why did you do that?"  Tears started falling from her eyes and again. i felt like the worst person in the world.

She has been there for me, this whole time...

It has been inly a year since she left me, and i can't keep living like this. I told my self this was for the best.

I told my self that this was the way i would stop hurting the people i love.
Yuri was always worry about me, always suffering with me in silence, she even had a big fight with Jessica because of me... I thought that was for the best.

But today... watching her falling apart right in front of me, inside of the hospital room i realized i was being selfish...

"What... Happen?" i asked

"I call you to ask if you wanted to have dinner with us. After a few attempts Jessica got worried and asked me to go to your apartment." she was still crying. "I got there and found you on the floor with a whiskey bottle and a empty prozac bottle. Didn't they told you how to take those pills and you thought they were candy?" she laugh, trying to make a joke, but her eyes were stil sad. She dried away the tears with her shirt's sleeve. "I brought you to the hospital as fast as i could. The Dosctors performed a stomach wash and put you an IV."

"How long..." i couldn't finish the question, my throat hurted like hell

"Yeah, you better try to no speak buddy... the stomach wash must have left your throat hurting like ..." she started laughing...

And started laughing too... 

"Are you going to try this again?" she asked and again, i could see the pain inside her look. I hurted her... I didnt think about the people who cares about me. And i was sorry.

"No"...

"Can you promise me that you wont do something like that again you Stupid?"

I smiled... she called me stupid and i wanted to hug her because she was the one hurt... and i was feelinf like crap.

"Promise..."

 

 

"This is my last preformance for a while guys..." I heard the crowd cheering and yelling... i catch a few "No" and "Why" around... made me laugh...

"And this is the last song this night...

"This song... is the most important song for me... one of my favorites and that song that says everything i wanted to say to that special someone that unfortunately is not with us anymore...That person for whom i wrote all this song...

Thank you and good night."

 

Sheetal on my hands... i had to use her guitar. This was her song... the song that mades me cry with every word i wrote.

The song that says everything i wanted to tell her...

Is almost like i could see her, with tears in her eyes, like everytime she listen my songs...

This was my way to tell her...

You will always be with me...

I love you...

Tiffany.

 

 

"Little by little I've come to this point
On my own I've been serching my way
I lost you so early, the days went so fast
You don't know how i prayed everyday."

 

"A song to remember, A song to forget
You'll never know how I tried
To make you proud and to Honor your name
But you never told me Goodbye."

 

"Now that you have gone
Casting shadows from the past
You and all the memories will last..."

 

"Don't you cry... or suffer over me
I will be waiting for you
Don't you cry... Angels never fade away
I'll be watching over you...
See you through..."

 

"Now i am here, and i'm feeling you still.
Could it be you were there all along...
A time to surrender, a time to forget
With solance i give you this song..."

 

"Now that you have gone
Casting shadows from the past
In my Dreams i hear your voice al last..."

 

"Don't you cry... or suffer over me
I will be waiting for you
Don't you cry... Angels never fade away
I'll be watching over you...
I can see you Tonight...
In the pale Winter Light..."

 

 

"Don't you cry... or suffer over me
I will be waiting for you
Don't you cry... Angels never fade away
I'll be watching over you...
See you through..."

 

 

 

"Wait for me Fanny... Ill be there soon..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well... i never said was going to be a happy ending story... 
 

The song's credit goes for Roy S. Khantatat and Thomas Youngblood...

I hope the story was okay and Thanks!!