Chapter 6 2/2

EXARGONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to the medical kit and opened it. "Blood taking. Blood taking." I murmured to myself. Ever since I was brought here, I was always assigned for healing purposes. I took in every sight. Blades and magnifiers. I took the syringe and a needle and walked to the group.

"Take a seat evryone. I'll just take your blood for the necklaces." I told them.

I, Choi Seung Hyun, has always been a private person. Ever since I was in school to discovering my abilities. Those girls brought me out of my shell and Bom was my first love. We just shared a moment last night but I wanted to start slow again. It had been a few years since I was gone and in those years I found out my real self.

"TOP-ssi. Can you help me?" Sandara said. I eventually found out she is my sister but she doesn't know it.

"Can you send a letter to my mother? She needs to know I'm alive."

"I don't know."

"Please. She already lost my dad. I can't let her lose me." Our dad was dead. I felt a pang of sadness in my heart and I looked at her.

"I'll accomplish the assignment after this. Just give me the note." She handed me a crumpled up letter and I placed it in my coat pocket. "Sit down. I need you blood."

"Who's willing to give extra blood?" I asked out loud. Seungri raised his hand fin. I walked over to him and knelt down.

"Good. It is time for me to drink blood before I start attacking others. Thank you Seungri." Seungri then quivered in fear after realizing the fate he put himself into.

I finished taking the blood and placed them in vials. I sent them to YG's office and I became invisible and walked to the surface world again.

_______________

I paced around the house. My daughter has not been communicating with me for the past few days. I played with my abilities for a while until I heard a noise. Someone becmae visible. My son. My son whom I had to give up because I had him at a young age.

"A letter from Sandara Park." I read it and I felt like crying. I should've warned her about Exargone. I wrote a letter and gave it to my son.

"Omma." I turned around after hearing the words I wanted to hear come out of my mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter