Chapter 5

EXARGONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" GD asked him.

"YG hyung told me to help you guys train." He said.

"Girls, catch." B.I. told them and threw spears at them. "Before you learn your abilities you need to know hand-to-hand combat. Oh and don't disturb T.O.P hyung. When he entered he threw his cape to the ground and geared him up. Now he is riding on him to take his mind off of his problems."

"We're screwed." Taeyang said starting to become a coward in front of him.

"I'll just write my will while you girls train. Okay?" Daesung told us.

"Count me in Daesung hyung." Seungri told him.

"Hey girls. We know him. He was our classmate for many years. He won't kill us." CL said attempting to soothe everyone. After that statement, 10 knives flew from the air and hit the ground.

"I AM NOT AFRAID TO KILL YOU IF YOU HURT HIM AGAIN." The deep voice echoed.

"I know that I'm giving my prized possession to Jong Kook hyung." Daesung said while writing on a piece of paper.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Chanwoo said.

"Writing my will." Daesung said as if it was obvious.

"Guys!" Seungri said.

They all looked at him as if he had an idea. They all had a very positive expression on.

"Do you have a paper and pen? I'm going to write my will too." That earned a slap from CL.

Exar landed and the dragon's keeper descended from it.

"Hyung! Please! I beg you! Don't hurt me!" Seungri said as he ran to T.O.P and hugged his leg.

"YAH!" T.O.P screamed at the maknae while shaking his leg. Daesung decided to join the party and hugged his hyung's arm.

"Nappeun nom." T.O.P said about the maknae. Soon GD and Taeyang got on their knees and begged.

"STAND UP!!!!" He said with fire going out through his mouth.

"Mianhe hyung." Seungri said apollogetically.

"Training time! That includes Daeusng, Taeyang, and Seungri." He said.

"Exarso, frixit maik." He said. Exar shook the gear off of him and went to T.O.P

"Grashka. Sweyi laxon trowe." He said and Chanwoo brought Exar back to his lair.

"Kropte. Wait, sorry. I forgot you're not dragons. You will face hand-to-hand combat against a bunch of robots in the arena." T.O.P said.

"Your injuries won't be major so I hope you can make it through the training. Oh, one more thing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter