Chapter 2

EXARGONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir, they're here." G-Dragon said to Mr. Yang Hyun Suk or YG.

"Get T.O.P. Tell him to bring the syringes." He said with a smirk. T.O.P entered with a black box made of marble.

"Bring them in the room one by one." YG said. "Open the box." He told T.O.P once they were alone. He got a gold key out and placed it through the lock. Three stacks unfolded and different test tubes were in there filled with chemicals and four empty test tubes.

"What ability do they want?" YG wondered then he started ordering him to combine different chemicals of each.

"I never wanted to do this but it is the rule. You and GD are lucky. The only naturals with this who can lead the others. Keep them safe." He told him and then T.O.P left the room.

*The clinic.

Sandara Park's POV

A guy with red hair entered the room I was in. "Get up." He told me. I stood up out of fear and then followed him. He opened a door to a white room with leather straps connected to the bed.

"Lie down." He ordered. Once I did, he strapped me in. I struggled to be free but failed. Another man entered the room with a syringe.

"There's a reason why we have straps. It hurts way too much." The one with the syringe said and then I felt a small pain in my neck then it felt like someone was stabbing me in the neck.

"It will end in a few minutes. GD watch over her." He said.

'So his name is GD.' I thought while feeling the pain gradually fading away.

Later I felt a small tingl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter