Chapter 7

EXARGONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daesung oppa!" I said out loud. He turned around and smiled. "What can I do for you Minzy?" He asked. "Where's Top and GD oppa!" I said. He stared into space and shrugged. "I don't even know myself. Why?"

"Oh. Bom just asked me to help her look for them." I said truthfully. "I'll help you look for them. Come on!" He said and we walked around together looking for them. After an hour of searching, we spotted the two walking together. They were carrying nine boxes and had dust on their faces, they were also arguing a bit.

"GD oppa! Top oppa!" I shouted. They looked at our direction and smiled. They walked closer and told us to go to YG's office. We followed their orders and waited there. After a few minutes, everyone gathered and they set the boxes onto the table. YG made all the boxes face his direction and he opened them.

"You did a great job boys. Here are yours." YG said and he gave GD a necklace with a red and gold gem and Top a similar necklace but it had a blue and gold gem. Both had touches of silver on them. Bom got a necklace with a green gem, CL got one with a yellow gem, Dara's had an orange gem, and mine was a purple gem. Seungri's had a cerulean colored gem, Daesung's had a brown colored gem, and Taeyang's had a black gem. When you look closely you can see that the blood is there in a DNA shape.

"You will soon receive special training so you can control your abilities, which haven't been revealed to you yet. Top and GD you two, come with me. The rest are dismissed." We all stood up and walked out. 

"Unnie. Why are they having another meeting?" I asked Bom. She shrugged and sighed. "They need to stop hiding things already." She told me and we walked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter