Wrath

Seven Deadly Sins

Wrath is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Anger.

"Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." - Phyllis Diller

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret." - Ambrose Bierce

 


 

"Yeah, I am truly sorry for that." Baekhyun pouted cutely at his phone, it was kind of silly because obviously Kai couldn't see it. Kai on the other line was trying his hard not to chuckle at his best friend.

Come on, let's be real here, Baekhyun was a little too cute and innocent for his own good. If Kai had to admit that he was not feeling anything towards his shorter friend on the other line, it would be the biggest lie ever.

Truth was, Kai had admired the boy since they were so little, before he even moved to another town. Returning back to this old town, meeting back with his best friend was a coincidence, but Kai never regretted it.

Some might say that it was just a childhood crush, it could not be true love. Kai would respect others' opinions about his little 'love problem' but crushing on your childhood friend until their teenage years, it was something more.

Of course, like all those cliche love stories, the hero fell in love with his best friends and was too scared to express his true feelings towards the friend but actually they had been sharing the same feelings all along.

But in his case, Kai felt like Baekhyun was not into him; sadly. His best friend was a little too innocent to realize his feelings and the boy just hoped his friend would be oblivious until their senior year, just so he could finally confess to Baekhyun and go out with him.

It was his plan all along, to confess. He kept restraining himself from giving out his true feelings, just to make the confession special. He also managed to keep it a secret from all their friends, his blank expression helped a lot.

But lately, Baekhyun was behaving oddly. The boy kept stealing a few nervous glances towards dark corridors at the school or dim lighted alleyways when they were walking back home from school.

Kai had asked about it a few times already, about what could possibly be bugging him but Baekhyun somehow managed to give him a sweet smile and told him not to worry about it. Kai on the other hand, couldn't resist his friend's warm smiles just obliged. 

"This is not the first time you make me feel this bad." Kai whined through his phone, hoping that the person on the other side feels the regrets and guilt for not joining him on New Year's Eve.

Baekhyun pouted again, scratching his head while he tried to look for a better excuse to give to his friend. "I told you, I was not feeling that well-" Baekhyun's words were cut off by Kai's chuckles.

"But you were fine a few minutes before we reached your house. Do you know how long it takes to go to the park from your house? Kyungsoo was freezing when we finally reached there." Kai blabbered and Baekhyun whimpered softly. 

The boy was about to say something but was cut off by Kai again. "And he thought that you would be there but you ditched us so you can sleep on your bed all by yourself." The last part was trailing off as Kai's voice became quieter. 

Baekhyun, of course didn't get the hint. "But it was not my fault! It was-" Baekhyun yelped as his phone was pulled away harshly from his grasp. The boy frowned and looked up, his eyes furrowed more when he saw the culprit.

The human could hear Kai's muffled voice from the distance between him and the phone in Chanyeol's hand. The demon ended the call, shutting the phone off and tossing carelessly on the floor.

"What the-- um, What are you doing!?" Baekhyun stepped off of his bed and stood right in front of the demon, looking up to his eyes because the other was just too tall.

"Why? Are you mad? Did I disturbed your lovely call with your lovely friend?" Chanyeol pressed the word 'friend', just wanting the human to know that Kai was nothing more than a friend. In other words, he was jealous.

"Am I mad?!" Baekhyun clutched his shirt, trying so hard to make his breathing rate back to normal but failed. "How am I supposed to stay happy after you did that? I was talking to Kai!" Baekhyun stomped his feet so hard, trying to make his point.

Chanyeol was chuckling at this point, he liked innocent and shy Baekhyun a lot but now he liked the hot tempered Baekhyun more, he was more- hot and y that way. 

Baekhyun stared into the demon's eyes, knowing that he shouldn't but he was so angry to even think straight right now. Chanyeol just grinned teasingly, edging the other's wrath to its maximum. His eyes glowed for a moment before they finally turned bloody red from their usual crimson colour. 

 

Irascor. 

Unleash that beast inside of you.

Beat me until I bleed.

You're angry at me?

Let me feel your wrath.

 

Baekhyun unexpectedly sank to the ground, on his knees while he clutched his head desperately. He seemed helpless for a few seconds and Chanyeol had to kneel down in front of him.

The demon was about to ask if he was okay when Baekhyun did it. He wrapped his fingers, all of them around Chanyeol's neck, attempting to cut all of his air supplies and eventually kill him.

But the fact was, Chanyeol was a demon, he was basically not a living creature and he certainly don't need oxygen to stay alive. Despite all of that, Chanyeol pretended like he was choking, just to bring satisfaction to the human.

Baekhyun was going insane, he was beyond mad and nothing could probably stop him from trying to kill the demon, which was impossible. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pushed the human off of him effortlessly.

It was nothing to Chanyeol but the force was beyond strong, it knocked Baekhyun a few feet away from the demon. Chanyeol wasted no time and straddled the human, pinning his hands next to the sides of his head, completely trapping him. 

"Listen here, Baekhyun." Chanyeol spatted and regretted immediately when he saw the pure fear swirling in the orbs of the human. "You are precious and I desire to own you. But with all these innocence and purity inside of you, I can't take you back to hell."

Chanyeol leaned down slowly before whispering seductively in the human's right ear. "Don't worry, I figured out a plan. We're one step closer now." Chanyeol finally placed a teasing kiss on the boy's neck, making him feel funny.

Baekhyun's eyes was closed tight, dreading for other things the demon desired to do to him but felt the pressure on his wrists and body vanished. He opened his eyes slowly, meeting with the ceiling of his bedroom.

The encounters with the demon seemed to become weirder and weirder. Baekhyun still thought that it was all a terrible nightmare but now, he was not really convinced. 

 

---

 

A/N:

Just dropping by to say thanks for the comments!

And subscriptions and votes! <33

*throws my thalangs*