He Says He Loves My RapS

My Only Boo Is You

 

Too much fluff here because Vernonie showed me this freaking vid and my heart melted into a puddle of goo hahaha please enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say that Hansol and Seungkwan were sweet was an understatement. They were more than that. They were diabetic.

"Vernonie! Kakkung!" Seungkwan said cutely as he crept behind Hansol's back. He was waiting at their usual meeting place so that they can walk to school hand in hand.

"My baby boooo ~" Hansol said against Seungkwan's hair as he hugged him tight.

That was how their everyday starts. Walking hand in hand to school, not minding the looks people give them.

Then it's off to their classrooms, they were taking most of their classes together as per a special request from Hansol after they won last year's season. They sat beside each other of course, their teachers actually tried separating them before because Seungkwan's constant giggles always disrupts the class, but decided to not do so because Hansol ended up staring at Seungkwan from 3 seats apart the entire period.

And then came lunch time.

"Here comes Prince Charming and Booyonce" Seungcheol glared at the two from the table.

All of them were genuinely happy when the two finally got together, thanks to Seungcheol, as he always pointed out whenever possible, but the Glee Club President soon started to question his life decisions. Hansol was there at almost every choir practice which was a good thing because Seungkwan became a hundred times better just to show off, but Hansol's love sick smiles and stares made the other members cringe so Seungcheol banned him from the vocal team's practice forever. Same goes to Seungkwan who watches his boyfriend practice his rapping and exaggeratedly claps his hands at every interval, Seungcheol had to carry him out when he got too sassy and almost started a fight with Hansol's female groupies. Nope, both of them were banned from being in the Music Hall at the same time.

"Yo wassup!" Hansol brofisted everyone on the table, even Seungcheol's cute little boyfriend Jihoon.

"Seungcheol-ah, I really don't want to barf my lunch again" Jihoon whispered to Seungcheol. Yesterday he choked on his sandwhich when Seungkwan cupped Hansol's cheeks and squeezed it together, the latter faked-hurt his lips and demanded a kiss.

"Don't worry. I got this. We had a plan" Seungcheol rubbed comforting circles at the back of Jihoon's hand.

...

The next day things were a little different.

"Vernonie ~" Seungkwan said as he turned the corner but stopped when he saw no sign of Hansol there. "Vernonie?" Seungkwan raised his eyebrow and looked at his wristwatch to check if he was early today.

"Seungkwannie ~" the owner of the name turned around to find Seokmin smiling at him, beside him was Soonyoung with the same smile plastered on his face. After the past year's incident, Seokmin inevitably became one of Seungkwan's close friend, only because he convinced Hansol that Seokmin was with Soonyoung already so there's nothing he should worry about. Even so, they rarely hang out outside Glee club practice or performances, so this was not a usual encounter.

"Hansol actually went to school early, extra basketball practice" Soonyoung said when Seungkwan started to protest. "I think it was because he missed one of our practices when he went on a date with you" he finished cutting off another of Seungkwan's sassy comeback.

"Oh let me just uhm, text him then" Seungkwan was unlocking his Hansol-wallpapered-phone when Seokmin grabbed it from him. 

"Ah no, you'll get him in trouble. Strictly no phones on special practices" he said and he put the phone on his pocket. "Speaking of practices Seungcheol called for a special practice session for first period so we'll better hurry"

The walk to school felt new to Seungkwan. He already missed Hansol's warm hand on his, and he doesn't like third-wheeling. He swore he almost gagged when Soonyoung was holding onto Seokmin's arm as they walked. Surely he and Hansol weren't like that, were they? 

Meanwhile, Hansol was sweating like crazyafter an hour of practicing alone. He reached for his phone right away as soon as he got to the benches but Mingyu stopped him with a hand

"Uhm. He's in practice now, you wouldn't want Seungcheol to scold him right?" he smiled to his friend who immediately put the device down.

Lunch time came and Hansol was looking forward to finally see his beloved Boo Seungkwan but life was cruel. He only saw Mingyu and Wonwoo at their table.

"Has anyone of you seen my boo?" He pleaded.

"Hansol, sit down we have to talk to you" Wonwoo said in his serious deep voice which was deeper than his already deep voice. "Right now, Seungkwan is being held captive in the Music Hall," 

"WHAT?" Hansol immediately stood up.

"Sit down idiot" Mingyu said.

Wonwoo sighed before continuing "Again, he's in the Music Hall with Seungcheol and the rest because we were weaning him out of you."

"What?" Hansol asked again, but this time he was confused.

"Both of you were addicted to each other, actually it's mostly you" Mingyu said "Consider this an intervention from your concerned friends" he reached across the table and patted the younger's shoulder.

"Look, you spaced out from most conversations because you were staring at Seungkwan's lips" Wonwoo started.

"You were always attached to him, backhugging him, sidehugging, fronthugging, every-possible-side-hugging" Mingyu followed.

Both of them had their arms crossed on their chests and they were talking alternately.

"There were about a hundred chairs and benches on this institution and Seungkwan was always on yoour lap" 

"Your voice raises a pitch when you say his name"

"Your hands were probably useless now because he always feeds you"

"What even is a personal space between the two of you"

"YOU. ARE. LOVE SICK. HANSOL." Mingyu finally said.

"What's wrong with that? We love each other" Hansol said innocently.

"We love each other too but you don't see us PDA-ing around the school" Wonwoo gestured to Mingyu then to himself. "Our point is, we know you really love him and all that sappy but it has been a year and both of you should be mature enough"

Hansol stared at the table for a minute or two before saying, "When can I see my boo?" he pouted and the elders' hearts ached.

"After school" they said at the same time.

The day passed by with Hansol catching up on his missed practice sessions. He was thinking about the things his hyungs had said and he realized that he was a love sick puppy indeed. It's not as if he didn't like it tho. He loved every time spent with his Seungkwan but he doesn't want people, especially their friends, getting uncomfortable with them because of his actions.

"VERNONIE!" Seungkwan ran to him when it was finally the end of day. Hansol's heart melted when he saw tears pooling from Seungkwan's eyes and his lips were pouted as he talk rapidly, complaining about missing him for the whole day. He fought the urge to kiss him then and there so he detached Seungkwan from him and held him at arm's length.

"You don't have to miss me baby. We have forever ahead of us so let's take our time" Hansol smiled sincerely. "Plus there are more things we can do in private" he whispered.

"YA!" Seungkwan lightly smacked him in the arm but agreed nevertheless. 

 

~~ A/N BOOOOOO ~~

I'm so sorry I at fluff and endings T_T but don't worry there's more VERKWAN adventures to come (Vernonie has never ending prompts) but that would be on another story, (still in this universe haha NEXT UP COLLEGE LIFE). I also at updating fics so that part would be done in a different way. Thank you for all the upvotes, comments and love.

VERKWAN IS FOREVER hahaha ...

KAMSAAAAANG ~ ♥