17 Can't Control These Feelings

My Only Boo Is You

Seungcheol decided to be an .

Hansol never had bad blood with their Glee Club President but he's starting to have recently. It has been 3 weeks since his last trip to the Vice Principal's office and he's trying his best not to return anytime sooner, which reminded him of red chubby cheeks and tearful laughters.

"I like you Hansol. That was it" He still remembered the words like it was just freshly stated. He could still remember how his best friend looked at him in the eyes expectantly and how he just stared back stupidly. He banged his head to his locker out of frustration.

"If you'll do that again your brainless skull would crack" Wonwoo said appearing beside him.

"Let him be, his heart was already broken anyway" Mingyu said taking his other side.

"Why do I have to be sandwhiched between two idiots ugh" Hansol murmured, opening his locker with a little bit more force than necessary and it hit his face.

"Idiot" Seungkwan said from behind him. "Are you okay? OHMYGASH THERE'S BLOOD!" he screamed while checking on Hansol.

"WHAT? WTF WHERE?" he pulled out his phone and opened the camera app to use as a mirror. All of them laughed so hard a teacher shushed them as he passed. "Not funny guys" he said while stuffing his books to his bag.

"NAUI SARANG BOOOOOO~" Everyone turned around and found Seungcheol running towards them an annoyingly cute smile plastered on his face. He immediately hugged Seungkwan from the back and squeezed him hard.

"HYUNG STOP! What are you doing?" Seungkwan's face was just as schocked as the others. "You were just scolding me a while ago why are you so -- " his sentence was cut when Seungcheol put a hand on his mouth.

"Ha ha ha. You're so funny" the Glee Club President said.

"PDA is not tolerated in school" Wonwoo said in his ever monotonous deep voice.

"Speak for yourself Mr. Class President. Oh yeah we can only do it inside the bathroom stall yeah?" Seungcheol fired back and both Mingyu and Wonwoo turned red and said nothing.

Hansol just kept a straight face as they walked towards their classroom, trying to mask his irritation as best as he could. He could feel Seungcheol's eyes on him, his arms on Seungkwan's shoulder. He didn't know if he should thank him or strangle him for interrupting the awkward scene 3 weeks ago. Hansol was lost for words back then but when he was about to say something Seungcheol came in and Seungkwan just laughed like nothing happened. He also just simply shrugged it off since his best friend did not mention it again afterwards. Everything was back to normal, if you could put it that way, except for the fact that Seokmin was now hanging out with Soonyoung, Hansol's basketball team mate, and Seungcheol was becoming more touchy with Seungkwan, especially when Hansol was around. He can not ignore his instinct telling him that something was going on and he can't just put his finger on it.

They reached their classroom and Seungcheol left them winking at Seungkwan before walking away.

"He's such a creep. I wished he stopped that or I might barf" Seungkwan murmured under his breath and Hansol smiled unconciously. 

 ...

Their class slowly dragged on. Lee Chan was snoring beside Seungkwan by the time the bell rang signaling lunch time. He woke the boy gently and laughed when he saw his drool pooling on his desk. Mingyu and Wonwoo went ahead because they have club activities which left Seungkwan and Hansol alone for lunch. 

"So ~ "they both started saying.

"Okay you go first" again at the same time, by this time they already reached the cafeteria and spotted Seungcheol already on their usual table, seated too closely to Jihoon.

"Are you hungry?" Seungkwan asked Hansol.

"No. Not really. You?" Hansol replied.

"Let's go to the library" Seungkwan offered and they walked out of the cafeteria before Seungcheol could spot them.

...

They reached the library and sat at the table at the back of the room. Some small talk where exchanged, mostly agreeing that Seungcheol was being weirder than he already was, but after a few topics they both stayed quiet and just enjoyed each other's company. Hansol kept stealing glances to his best friend who was immersed in reading The Little Prince, his thoughts deep on the scene that was rudely interrupted by Seungcheol. His best friend said that he likes him. Well yeah, why wouldn't he? They were best friends of course he likes him, but what if it was something more? Hansol didn't know how to respond to that. He likes his best friend too but how much? 

"Hansolie?" Seungkwan said poking his cheek. "What are you looking at?" he said and turned his body towards the door where Hansol seemed to be looking at and spotted an unwanted figure topped with a raven black hair and a smug face walking towards them. "Dear heavens, what sin did I do to deserve this? he prayed to himself.

Seungcheol eventually reached them and hugged Seungkwan yet again, his chin resting on his soloist brown hair. "Are you hungry Seungkwanieeee? Don't study too much you have to eat too" Seungcheol said while poor Seungkwan was struggling to get free from his grip. "Are you dating Hansol now? Hyung is jealous Seungkwanie" he continued in an irritating girl-like voice and was oddly looking at Hansol while doing so.

And as if a bulb something lit up inside Hansol. 

Jealousy.

He's had enough and he realized that the looks Seungcheol was giving him was the same looks Seokmin has given him before. He stood up, chair screeching against the floor and grabbed Seungkwan by the wrist.

"Finally." Seungcheol said and mentally patted himself on the back for what he thought was a job well done.

Hansol dragged his best friend, pulling him to the farthest section in the library, filled with dusted leather bound books that no one really bothered to read. He pushed Seungkwan against the book stand and trapped him there with both of his arms. A familiar scene was playing on his mind and he should've done this a long time ago. 

"YA! WHAT THE HELL?" Seungkwan screamed, not too loud because they were still in the library but just enough to get the message across.

"You know, I'm getting tired of you" Hansol started to say, catching his breath in between words.

Seungkwan just stared back at him, tears pooling on his eyes, heart pumping wildly and mind racing frantically. What if stupid Hansol already realized that what he said back then was an actual confession. Seungcheol interrupted them but he promised he'll make up for it, but by the looks of it he just made matters worst. This is it. He thought. He's tired of me, he really was homophobic after all.

"I'm getting tired of you, your chubby cheeks, your beautiful voice, your never-ending appetite and the spiciness you have towards everyone. I'm getting tired of fighting these images of you on my arms. I'm getting tired of pretending that you're just something when you're actually my everything" Hansol was blabbering things in English and Seungkwan can't catch all the words.

"Don't .. " he said in English "Don't ENGLISH ME! WHAT YOU SAYING?" Seungkwan tried to stitch up all the English words he managed to learn from their class.

Hansol looked at him and laughed out loud.

"YA!" Seungkwan slapped his shoulder's out of irritation.

"What I'm saying was" Hansol started to say "I was getting tired of your low quality english"

This Seungkwan understood well. "WHAT? LOW QUALITY?" he pushed Hansol away "LOW QUALITY?I'M THE BEST QUALITY! NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA BISH" he finished with a dramatic flip of imaginary long hair.

"I know, I'm sorry I was stupid enough to admit" Hansol said as he moved closer to his beloved best friend. He lifted his chin and the next thing he knew was the taste of sweet soft lips against his. He laughed as Seungkwan wrapped his arms around Hansol's neck and kissed him back. Slow, passionate kiss conveying unspoken words and held back feelings. 

"So Mr. Class President I think you can add this section of the library to the places you can PDA on huh?" Seungcheol's voice shocked them both but they didn't care they continued kissing until Seungkwan realized the person he just mentioned and when he opened his eyes sure enough there was Wonwoo, Mingyu and even Lee Chan standing behind Hansol watching them exchange saliva. He pushed Hansol away and bowed his head down to hide his obviously red cheeks. Meanwhile Hansol just turned around, a huge smile on his face and his hands on Seungkwan's waist.

"Wait. This means I'm your boyfriend now right?" He said sincerely. Everyone groaned at the question and Seungkwan flicked his forehead.

"You really are an idiot" Seungkwan said.

"But I am YOUR idiot" Hansol replied with exagerrated eyebrow raises.

"I think I'm going to throw up excuse me" Lee Chan said and everyone laugh.

Hansol took a deep breath and looked at his best friend, now his boyfriend standing beside him. He really was an idiot after all.

 

~~ A/N BOOOOOO ~~

WAAAAAAAAH! I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO UPDATE T_T Anyways .. I'm keeping the chapters around 1500+ words but the next chapters might be longer so please anticipate, there are only a few chapters to go PLUS a sequel I promise. 

Also Vernonie and I are working on something precious :3

COOKIES FOR ALL YOU LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

KAMSAANG ~