LE: Secret

Thrilling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Junghwa and I finished our eleventh movie, moving on to the twelfth (because Solji unnie and Hani are being too slow, ugh.) when freaking Jjung Jjung screamed into my ears. I swear my eardrums almost broke. I paused on the movie selection and looked at her sternly. 

 

“What?!”

 

“Unnie! Unnie!” Junghwa kept shaking me without explaining what happened.

 

“Jjung Jjung! Calm down! And tell me what happened!” I calmed her down, nothing serious could’ve happened right? I mean, I was with her all day, she couldn’t have created troubles, right?

 

“Unnie! My classmate just texted me asking me how’s my assignment going!!!!” Junghwa continued screaming at the top of her voice, gosh, I’m going crazy.

 

“So, how’s your assignment going, then?” 

 

“That’s the problem unnie!!! I TOTALLY forgot about this assignment and worst still, this is my weakest subject!!!” 

 

“You gotta calm down Junghwa baby, look, we still have a lot of time.” I read the time on the clock, it was only two in the afternoon.

 

“Alright, calm down, calm down, calm down.”

 

“So, what’s the subject you’re weak at? Maybe Hyojin unnie could help.” Well, since our courses had some modules that are the same, and since I’ve graduated a few years back, maybe I would be some sort of a help to her.

 

“It’s Mathematics II unnie!! Are you sure your mathematics is good enough to help me?” Jugnhwa looked at me with doubtful eyes. Wow. I almost chocked her to death. Kidding.

 

“Kid, unnie’s mathematics has always been A, ok? C’mon, get your off to Hani’s room now!” 

 

We proceeded to our room and luckily, since the four of us always hang out at Hani and I’s apartment, Junghwa has some of her study materials here. 

 

I swear, I freaking swear, Junghwa’s mathematics is not improving and has gotten bad to worse???

 

“Hyojin unnie, what about this? Do I minus this or divide this?” Junghwa asked while biting her pen, it’s a habit of hers all the time.

 

“Minus. Think about why and I’ll go get some snacks for the both of us ok?” I gave Junghwa a pat on her head as an encouragement for her, she seems restless.

 

I came back from the kitchen and Junghwa immediately turned to me, giving me a bright smile. I guess she figured out the mathematics problem we were working on just now. I looked at her, giving her a thumbs up.

 

Junghwa reached her hand for the cereals on my hand but I slapped her hand away. Time to tease this little kid a little.

 

“Finish the last question and we’ll have a short break.” I opened the cap and ate the cereals by myself. I swear, Jjung Jjung’s sad pout is so cute!

 

“Unnie, how to do this?” Crap, I almost fell asleep. It’s been too long since I’ve tutored som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter