Junghwa: An Introduction

Thrilling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



I’m Park Junghwa! I’m currently studying my last year in college, where I took Commerce. 

 


Now, here’s a little background about me!

 

When I was younger, I used to always dance, and dance, and dance, until my feet gets tired. And when I’ve finally rested well, I’ll dance, and dance, and dance again.

 

My dream was to become a dancer ever since I was young. I have forever wished of being a dancer, but my parents wouldn’t let me take the course Performing Arts.

 

 

But even with that said, they didn’t stand as hindrance from my dream.

 

They actually support me when people invite me over for intermission numbers, when I join competitions, and simply when I want to dance freestyle. They support me with all the things I ask for, as long as I maintain my focus well on my studies.



Speaking about dancing…
 

 

 

“A flawless, jaw-dropping, and amazing maiden”; 
 

 

 

That was what they always use to label me, every time people watch me dance. No matter where I was; even if I’m on the stage, on the platform, or on the floor. That’s what they’ll holler at me after congratulating me if I have awards for a dance competition. 

 

I actually was flattered, when I first heard it from someone. And I couldn’t help but blush because it came from a popular guy from my batch (and to think that I was still in high school back then). 

 

It was inevitable to feel your cheeks heat up. And since he was popular, it spread like wildfire, that the “hottie” Ok Taecyeon complimented you with that.

 

 

I just grew to get used to it, since I hear it more often now. Not that I’m bragging it out, though!


 

 



Now, when I was in my third year of college, last year, I’ve been hearing people comparing me to someone, who is equally as flawless, jaw-dropping and amazing as they said I was.

 

Who was she?



They claim her name to be Hani.


Well, I’d be lying too if I say I never did once stalked her before on the social media, because I always, almost every day, allot time to stalk her. And… It’s kind of creepy, now that I’ve dwelled on it.
 


They were right when they say that she was flawless, jaw-dropping and amazing, because my own jaw dropped itself when I Google’d for a picture. I thought it was just admiration, looking at her pictures for inspiration to be better, but that’s where I’m wrong.

 

One day, I found myself buying copies of different issues of the magazine she was featured at. I’ve read from cover to cover, all those, and got to know a bit more information about her through the given profiles.

 

It didn’t stop there. I also caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter