LE: An Introduction

Thrilling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi???

 

This is awkward… Erm, ok, I am Ahn Hyojin but I go with LE. Another important thing to note, nobody calls me by my full name! I hate it when people call me ‘Ahn Hyojin’ because only my mum calls me that when she wants to scold me. Another person who is allowed to call me Ahn Hyojin is of course my favorite cutie Mandu, Heo Solji.

 

My family? Mum, dad, little brother and my close cousin Hani.

 

I am in a love-hate relationship with Hani because she sometimes irritate me to no ends but sometimes I love her to bits.

 

Hani could threaten to put poison into my kimchi stew but deep down you know she’d end up confusing herself between salt and poison and bam, she’d put poison down her own soup. 

 

She’s that silly.

 

But then again, she has a cute and mature side, ok. 

 

She could behave like a mature woman sometimes and when I get into a fight with Solji, she would listen to me all night and go to work without catching a wink of sleep. But most of the time I just felt blessed I have Hani as my cousin.

 

At times we imagine ourselves to be lovers but that’s a no no. WWIII would arrive. So thank god we were born blood related.

 

About me… Hm… 

 

One thing everyone should know about me is I realllllllly love Diablo. I can play Diablo for three days straight without leaving my room and having meals. But too bad I have a job.

 

I took up Real Estate Business when I was in college because my parents forced me to but eventually gaining an interest in it. So I’m now a real estate agent. 

 

That’s pretty much about me. Yes, I’m boring… About those hobbies or whatnots, you’ll eventually get to know it later. 

 

About my love life! Yes! This is one topic I’m most interested about! I love talking about my love life, I love talking about my girlfriend. I love talking about Heo Solji.

 

I met Solji at a cafe. Back then, it was crowded and I desperately need my caffeine fix. Solji was seated at a table that was able to sit three people, so I went ahead and asked if I could share a table with her.

 

While enjoying my coffee, I saw Solji flipping through pages of a magazine and smiling to herself. 

 

I peeked at the magazine and there were many female models’ photoshoots.

 

I thought — maybe she was a player.

 

But I’m hella wrong! I actually talked to her first, I didn’t know what was wrong with me!

 

So here was our conversation:

 

LE: You like girls?

Solji: Excuse me???

LE: Ah, I’m sorry. I just saw you smiling to yourself while looking at those girls in the magazine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter