Solji: An Introduction

Thrilling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!! I am Heo Solji! I work as an editor for several magazines and yes, I’m attached but my girlfriend isn’t some models or anything. She is a real estate agent and I’m sure you’d know that by now, right? Hee hee.

 

Anyway, I work as an editor because I love editing photographs. I used to always hang around photoshop when I was still studying and that’s how I gained an interest in editing. 

 

I majored in Accounting back in university, funny how my work is totally not something related to what I majored in, right? Ha ha ha! I get that a lot. I only majored in Accounting because my parents wanted me to.

 

I hated Accounting but still managed to graduate with flying colors. I made a promise with my parents that if I do well in university, I get to do whatever I want after that and they promised me. So I spent another about two years in New York studying Digital Photography. 

 

So here I am! 

 

For your information, I’m quite known in the ‘editing world’, ok. I am always the first to get offered to edit photographs for a magazine. 

 

Ok… Now about my love life… 

 

I’m not sure if you’re interested in knowing what kind of a girlfriend I am, but am still gonna talk about it. Whether you’re interested or not. Tee hee!

 

So I’m the type of demanding girlfriend. I like my partner to be romantic, I like my partner to be humorous, I like my partner to be adventurous, I like my partner to be always having the attitude of ‘I don’t have time for anything, but I have all the time in the world for my girlfriend.’. 

 

Ok, I sound y and yes I am.

 

Another funny thing is!!! My girlfriend, Ahn LE, is the total OPPOSITE. She’s not funny at all, she’s not sporty at all (she hates moving around!!!), she always doesn’t ask me out for a fancy dinner or anything and, she some times prefer playing diablo than meeting me. But one thing about LE, she’s loyal. 

 

She may sound like she doesn’t care, but deep down she really do.

 

She may not be funny, but she’s funny when she does something silly, in which she herself doesn’t know.

 

She may not be adventurous, but when I say I want to ride a bike or go hiking, she’ll still go with me without complaining.

 

She may not ask me out for a dinner every time, but when she needs not meet a client, she’ll be in my office all day and we’d go for dinner every time after I finished what I have to do for the day.

 

Oh and! LE can be a prankster some times, kekeke.

 

The first time we met? First impression?

 

My first impression of LE when she started the conversation with me first: “Annoying as hell.”

 

HA HA HA!

 

That was literally my first impression of her. 

 

I hated her because she thought I was a player even though I was only being satisfied with my own editing work. 

 

But after knowing her more from chatting with ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter