Two is company, Three is a crowd.

Mate (Read in sarcasm)

I am having the biggest dilemma of my long life. My supposed mate is only several feet away from me, but her protractive of a brother is right here in front of me. I need to make a move and fast.

“So umm, that’s your sis?” I tried to asked casually, leaning to the car to make sure my body language was not tense. I had to make sure to approach this matter carefully.

“Huh? Yeah.” Taekoon said not really caring as he focused on his work.

I thought hard of what to say but my brain was not giving me anything. What a disgrace! Human brains can only allow them to use 10% of it and my kind has been blessed with being able to use ours to the full capacity. Yet, at one of the most curcial moments of my life the blessed brain of mine decides to die on me.

Bloody Hell.

I just sighed and tapped my foot in frustration. All I need is one moment. ONE. MOMENT. Whatever is up there. PLEASE.

My lord and savior came in the form of a hairy bulky truck driver.

“TAEKOON HURRY AND SEE TO MY TRUCK WOULD YA?!!”

I could honestly rush over and kiss the guy right now. Taekoon waved back and closed the bonnet wiping his hands getting ready to go to his next costumer.

“40000 won please and thank you.” He said snapping his fingers impatiently.

“That’s expensive give me a buddy discount.” I said even though I reached for my wallet anyway.

“No such thing when your buddy is loaded af.”

I rolled my eyes, he was richer than most middle class people what does he want anymore? Greedy bastard. He finally started moving away but then he suddenly turned backed pointed his two fingers to his eyes and repeated this motion back and forth to me. I raised my arms in defense and gave him the I totally don’t know what you are trying to say and I am totally not going to make a move on your sis.

Pleased, he finally moved on and I my heel and moved to stop my mate just as she was back and headed to her bike.

“Hi!” I beamed at her giving her my best smile. “I’m your brother’s friend. Byun Baekhyun”

“…Hi?” She greeted back hesitantly. Ah, her confused face is so cute. I am so happy right now I could forget all the piled up work on hyung’s desk. “Umm I have to go.”

“Wait! Can I have your number?” I asked quickly trying to stop her as she climbed on her bike.

“I don’t have a phone yet.” She said and gave me a small nod and started to put her helmet on, just then a ringtone could be heard from her pocket.

“…”

“…”

We stared at each other until the phone went dead by itself, neither of us moved but then I gave her a smirk catching her in her own lie as I watched her face turn into a cute hue of red all the way to her ears. That is so cute that I want to die.

“SorRy!!” She shouted flustered and fumbled with her helmet and rode off quicker than Sonic. She left me in the dust, I haven’t even recovered from my shock yet but she already disappeared at a corner. I burst out laughing.

Oh no she is too cute.


My face was still burning when I got home I threw the traitorous phone a dead glare before seeing that it was a missed call from my mum. I couldn't be bothered to call her back, if it was serious, she'd call back. I thought back on how humiliated I felt when I was caught on my lie, the dude smirking at me made it even worse.

I went back to the garage because there wasn't much I had to do but start on the thing I wanted to build. There was a letter waiting for me when I got there, peeking through the metal wall. I picked it up and saw that it was directed to me I opened it and something fell out of it I picked up and saw it was a tag. I uncoiled the string around it and read what was on it.

Seoul Annual Mechanics and Auto Gathering. VIP Lee Ina

My jaw dropped. What. Who was I in my past life to deserve this. I quickly searched through the envelope to find a letter and pulled it out and read through it excitement building through my stomach.

Dear Lee Ina,

Please accept this as a token of my gratitude, I will be very happy if you showed up.

Sincerely,

Kim Junmyeon. (aka Suho)

I was not ashamed to admit that I laughed like a maniac. I was so happy don't talk to me and let me have my moment. I absolutely hate any kind of social gathering but I'd rather die that let this pass.  

The next day I ended up skipping school just so I could attend the gathering, I made sure to dress smart and made an effort with my makeup before I left the house. Mother decided to be back for once so I had to sneak out of the house and made sure she didn't catch me skipping school. 

Outside the venue was ridiculously packed, there were a lot fans outside trying to catch a glimpse of their beloved people that were attending as well. I was denied at the entrance at first by a grumpy guard but then I showed him my tag and his attitude did a complete 180 and quickly escorted me in. I looked around inside was much tamer that's for sure. I sighed in happiness seeing all the technology gathered in one place and quickly went on exploring the place.

This is the best thing since sliced bread.


I sighed out of tiredness, why was I here instead of Kris? Oh right, he is in Hong Kong right now. So I had to suffer instead of him, I knew I shouldn't have agreed to work with him at the company. 

"Luhan sshi?"

"Are you okay?"

The sweet voices are starting to increase in annoyance but I still smiled, they were valued costumers. Ugh their perfumes are killing my nose I reassured the ladies and drank the champagne given to me when I almost dropped the glass as I felt it. This was it. Where is she? I looked around before I spotted her she was downstairs and walking away fast, I was going to lose her at this rate.

"Where are you going?" One of the woman whined as the others joined in I gave them a small laugh and walked away without another word. Screw them, I need to get to her as soon as possible. I rushed down the stairs before almost bumping into Baekhyun .

"Hyung!" He greeted me as I was about to wave him off when I noticed he was going the same direction as me "Where are you going?"

"Mate," Was all I needed to say as I quickened my pace Baekhyun following right after me.

"What a coincidence! Me too!" Baekhyun said as well excited. Good for him, it was not a mistake after all working with the company.

I finally found her observing a weird looking machine I stopped thinking of what to say because I noticed that I didn't not think this through. What if I scare her or something? It's not as if I can just go up to her telling that she is my mate or anything. I was about to wing it but I noticed that Baekhyun was suddenly by her side.

What.


I was so surprised I saw her again her, this time I had to make sure I got her number.

"Hey! We meet again!" I greeted her happily with a stupid grin on my face. I couldn't help it okay?

"Hi..." She answered softly bowing a bit. Hmm she still isn't used to me yet, to be expected. I was about to say something when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Luhan hyung behind me, my grin disappearing. Can't he see he is interfering? 

"What's up hyung you lost her?" I asked eager to get rid of him. 

"No," He answered as he looked at my cute Ina and smiled at her, she sent an embarrassed one back I was about to tell him off but he looked at me again with the same smile and his hold on my shoulder tighten for a second. "She is right here."

"Huh?" I voiced out a bit baffled, are you serious right now? I looked at Ina and back at Luhan hyung again, she looked really uncomfortable and confused. I don't blame her I'm really confused too at the moment, I was about to say something before I heard Suho hyung's voice. Now what?

"You made it! I'm so glad you did!" 

I turned to find him talking to Ina instead. I looked at Luhan hyung in confusion who returned the look and we both turned to Suho hyung who finally noticed us and grinned happily. "This the girl I was talking about."

Hold up.

That's Suho hyung's mate? And mine? And Luhan hyung's?

"What's going on?" 

Thank you for verbalizing what I am thinking as well Suho hyung.

What the heck was going on?


This is not what I was expecting. I was expecting cars and techs of the century that, was delivered. Suho? I was kind of prepared for that too, I thanked him for inviting me. The dude from my brother's garage? No. A really pretty dude? No. The situation was so awkward as I am surrounded by three good looking guys who seem to be just as lost as I am and they were somehow communicating through telepathy.

I want out.

Someone get me out of here.

Suho coughed to break the silence. "Ina sshi may I ask you to wait for a second please?" He smiled at me somehow making me feel like I couldn't refuse so I just nodded. He smiled again and grabbed the other two away. I shrugged, whatever I don't know anymore and went back to observing the machine in front of me trying to figure out how it works.

He came back after a while. "Sorry about my brothers." 

"It's okay." I said, those were his brothers? What kind of unfair genetics do they have in their bloods.

"So em are you having fun?" I nodded in answer "That's great! Well, I'm not sure how to tell you exactly but... can you please give me your contact info? It is important."

Why is my info important? I really don't want to give it to him. Actually why should I? Then again he knows where I live so if he really wanted he could go find me there. There was no escape was there?

I wrote it on the small notebook I carried and tore off the paper and handed it to him. His face lit up and took it smiling. 

"Thanks! Let's see each other again soon!" He said as he put it in his pocket "Today is unfortunately a busy day for me."

And with that I was finally left alone in peace and left the place. Hoping I don't have to bump into anyone else. My social meter was already naturally low and after put through that awkward situation, it has hit an all time low.

Maybe I should have stayed in America.


A/N: You guys must have thought it must be a new Exo K member right? Hah. It's Exo M es!

P.S:  I'm so sorry. I just really having an awful time with life right now. I cannot apologize enough. I'm forever grateful for all you who did not abandon me. Thank you so much. I honestly don't deserve you all.  

P.S.S: Who won? Who's next? You decide! (I'm Lame I know)