Don't ever touch the bike.

Mate (Read in sarcasm)

Bird chirps in the morning are usually a signal for a new day, but for certain people it’s the signal of doom. In my case, it’s the latter. Well, it would have be doom if I actually cared, but whatever.

LEVEL CLEARED

The bold bright words on my computer screen started to hurt my eyes as I stared emotionlessly at it. I started to comprehend life as I listened at the birds chirping as the sun started to rise, it was the day I transfer to a new school after I moved to live together with my mother, which was like two days ago. I turned in my office chair and looked at the mess behind me, bags and boxes unpacked, the bed is filled with clothes that I haven’t sorted out even after two days.

The only thing I unpacked and sorted out was my PC and TV and every other electronic thing I owned. I stared at the pile of clothes on the bed again as I tried to blink away the sleepiness that was threatening to take over me. Not sleeping for two nights was a bad idea, but do I regret it?

Absolutely not. If I have to be completely honest….a bit?

Grabbing a random black leather jacket and a pair of pants, I made my way slowly to bathroom like I had all the time in the world. The eyeliner that I had drew on two days ago was fading away, as I remembered that I didn’t even bother to clean it off.

After a long shower and a cup of coffee later, I packed up and left the house. I didn’t even bother checking if my mum was at home, since it wasn’t unusual she spends the whole night out with some of her friends. Entering the garage and seeing it was empty, confirmed my thoughts of mum not being at home. I shrugged to myself as I made my way to my motorbike, and rode my way to my new school.

Morning traffic is terrific as usual. Traffic is always heavy in both directions. There are just as many people trying to get to whatever you’re trying to get away from. And this is why you ride a motorbike, it makes it easier to pass through traffic. Nearing a traffic light next to the school, I slowed down to raise the volume of my music just at the same time a mass of students dropped off at the bus stop to my left. The light turned back to green, but just as I was going to ride away the mass of students crossed the road without a care.

I glared at them through my helmet as a bunch of cars honked at them angrily. Just as I rolled my eyes as I tried to focus on not running over one of them to teach them a lesson, I saw from the corner from my eyes a little girl hesitating whether or not to cross. When she was about though, the driver on my right finally got fed up and started his car and I quickly pulled her back just in time as he angrily drove off barely missing the girl and other shocked students.

I felt the girl tremble in my hand, making me tsk at the older students setting such a bad example. I turned to her, slightly glaring even though she couldn’t see me through my helmet.

“Cross the road when I let go of you.” Surprisingly, my voice came out softer than I thought it would as the girl nodded and waited obediently, I let out a small huff as some irresponsible students and driver made me use up my time like this.

The light once again turned so I let go of the girl, but maybe because of that small incident earlier it made her hesitate even more so she wouldn’t cross. I sighed as I prepared to get off my bike, but instead a guy came up and took the girl’s hand and smiled at her reassuring her as he led her across the road but not before he met my eyes, he flashed a smile and crossed the road with the girl.

“Unnie thank you!” The little girl shouted from the other side from the road waving at me, and the guy who was still holding her hands childishly did the same. I gave a small wave back and finally rode off to school, feeling a small smile spread to my lips. She was such a cute girl and cute things are my weakness.


I couldn’t see her face…

I thought as I saw her ride away with her bike, I didn’t even noticed I was staring at the direction she headed until I felt a small squeeze from the little girl by my side.

“Oppa, thank you as well!”

I gave her a small smile as I let go of her hand, watching her run away her school bag bouncing up and down as she did. I smirked a little as I remembered the actions of the biker girl.

Was it my imagination? That mysterious feeling I just had. Was it really what I thought it is?

If it really was, I’m going to have to hunt her down find her since I don’t even know anything about her. I stuffed my hands into my pockets as I walked off. I waited this long anyways, it doesn't hurt to wait a little more. After all, if she really is the one, we are bound to meet again anyways.


School is boring as usual.

I thought as I walked through the hallway to my classroom with my helmet and bag on me. As I passed by, I could see a bunch of highschool couples being all lovely dovely in the middle of the hall, the scene made me want to gag but instead I settled with rolling my eye, seeing that that is the only way to show how done I am with all these kids at school. Great, it's my first day and I already feel so done. Whatever is up there please help me get through this school year. And here I thought people would be more tolerable people in highschool. Guess I'm wrong. 

I walked into the classroom after knocking and gave the teacher a small bow, who beckoned me to go closer. I walked over and turned to face the rest of the class."This is Lee Ina, she recently transferred here so please treat her well." The homeroom teacher introduced me as the students already started to whisper among them, causing me to roll my eyes again. I still gave a small bow, because manners. “You may take a seat.”

Without a word I walked to back of the classroom and took the seat by the corner, not even bothering to greet the person sitting next to me. Not my fault she is too busy judging me, I plopped my head to the desk and just took a nap instead.

By the time I woke up, it was exactly time for lunch. I wasn’t exactly hungry but I need coffee to help me survive the rest of the day, so I got up to get some. Of course the cafeteria is the noisiest place in the whole school, I sighed as I made my way to the coffee machine and waited for coffee to be done as I took a quick scan of the cafeteria.

In the middle of it was the noisiest, it was obvious it was the popular kids’ section and in the midst of the people I saw the same guy in the morning, though by the time I remembered him I had already turned away I took my coffee and left the noisy place. I walked back to the classroom and just played with my phone sipping my coffee for the rest of the break until the teacher came.

Ugh, someone fast forward the time already.


"Sehun hyung!"

I looked up from my phone I was greeted by Jungkook and Taehyung, the juniors that I befriended at a party. Since then they followed me around at school whenever they could, I didn't complain because the kids were a good company unlike the sorry excuse of a hyung who was too busy with girls.

"Hey." I greeted back shortly as I stood up and started walking away with them, we had made plans on meeting some friends after school, so they came to find me so we could leave together. We chatted nonsense while making plans for the next party, these kids knew how to put up a party even though they are way younger than me. 

"Woah that's a nice bike. Whose is that?" Jungkook suddenly interrupted and pointed at a black and red motorcycle. I had to admit as well that it was a nice bike. It looked like it was well taken care of, as the bike shined at its spot next to the school gate. I walked over and examined it a little more before I took a seat and felt the handles. "Woah, you look cool hyung. Should you be just riding it without the owner's permission though?"

"Oh come Kookie, don't be such a worrywart, no one would get mad at Sehun hyung anyways." Taehyung said as he ran a finger by the side of the seat. "Daebak, this is real leather."

I smirked a bit at Taehyung's previous comment and kept on to examine the bike's screen until a small shadow appeared in front of me making me look up to see a girl with a displeased look on her face.

“Who gave you the right to sit on my bike?” She said in an annoyed tone, making Taehyung and Jungkook raise their hands and back off. “Hey, I’m talking to you.”

I raised an eyebrow as I noticed she was talking to me, I didn’t even know I blanked out for a second. Why did I blank out in the first place? There was this strange feeling when this girl appeared. I got off from the bike, as she kept the eye contact and glared at me. I noticed that she was taller than most average Korean girls, maybe she was even taller than D.O hyung but then again hyung isn't too tall anyways. Hope he doesn’t hear my thoughts.

Without another word she headed for her bike, glaring at me one more time before putting on her helmet and rode off. And damn the engine sounded good, no that's not it. Is she the one? I asked myself even though I knew the answer, my heart started racing when she showed up.

"That was a hella fine gir..bike." Taehyung said nodding to himself.

"Hyung you were going to say 'girl' weren't you?" Jungkook cut in shaking his a head a little.

"Well, she wasn't bad looking."

Yeah, she isn't.

Too bad I didn't leave the best first impression, but who cares? I'm Oh Sehun.


A/N: I hope you guys can tell the difference between the point of views of different people or should I add in something like: "Lee Ina pov" ? Anyways thanks for the comments and subscriptions! Please look forward to the next chapter!

P.S: Can you guess who the guy who helped the little girl is? :p

P.S.S: If you find any mistakes please do give me a heads up!