Car over cutie

Mate (Read in sarcasm)

Needless to say, I was in a bad mood when I arrived home.

How dare he just sit on my bike like that? Just because he is good looking he thinks he can get away with everything? Pfft, I swear if I find a scratch on my baby I will scar that pretty face of his.

Grumbling under my breath, I scanned my bike with careful eyes. There was nothing out of the place, which made me sigh in relief. Now I don’t have to scar that pretty fac- I mean, thank god my baby isn’t hurt.

Just as I was about to pass out on the sofa in the living room, my phone rang. Lying face down on the sofa I tried to ignore the ringtone, which is intended for my brother. Grumbling some more nonsense into the leather seat I pulled the phone to my ear.

“Hn.” As I thought, I’m way too tired to be dealing with him at the moment.

“What? Not even an oppa or hello? Jeez.” The annoying voice that belonged to my brother said “Why are you so un-cute? Puberty must have ruined you.”

“When I figured out I was absolutely done and annoyed with everyone? Yeah.” I said, my voice slightly muffled due to my face still buried in the sofa pillows. “What do you want?”

“Oh nothing, thought you were coming to drop by or something. I mean, it’s not as if that motorcycle part you wanted from Japan arrived this morning or somethin-“

I cut him off by ending the call and as if some miracle force was bestowed on me, I found the energy to spring up from the sofa and ran back to garage.

That bastard better not be lying or I will tear apart a car. And then rebuild it, because I don’t have the heart to do that to a fine car.


 

“The meeting got rescheduled?! What’s the meaning of this Baekhyun?!”

I wanted to scream in frustration. Should I ride away? Should I not? What is this situation?

I was out of the garage and on the way to my brother’s Auto Repair Garage, when this business man is talking loudly into his phone on the opposite side of the road. Rich people are so troublesome it’s just a little rescheduling, if only you didn’t try so hard to earn even more money than you already have. Oh well, you know what they say, the rich will only get richer while the poor get poorer. Sigh, the law of living nowadays, why can’t we just go back to the days where everyone had to hunt their own food?

That would mean no electricity. I gulped as my conscious reminded me. Meaning no wifi, no TV, no PC = no games. More importantly, your precious bike. Okay fine I take that back.

“It’s fine, it can’t be helped. Don’t worry about Baekhyun, I will be there in time.” The rich stranger let out sigh and switched off his phone. He ran a hand in his hair with a troubled look on his face and that’s when I noticed that the car (which is like hella fine that it almost made me drool) next to him has its bonnet up. I concluded that his car broke down, so that’s why he is in a panic state.

After hesitating for a while I sighed and got off my bike, going back inside the garage.

I swear the world needs more people like me. Or maybe it’s just because I want to inspect that hella fine black Jaguar car up close.


As a busy man with precise and tight schedules, a sudden change in plans is the worst thing that can happen. Not to mention…my car broke down.

“Sorry Suho hyung, I tried to reason with him…” an apological tone came from Baekhyun.

I sighed, it’s not as if Baekhyun is the person at fault. Really, humans can be really inconsiderate sometimes.

“It’s fine, it can’t be helped. Don’t worry about it Baekhyun, I will be there in time.” I replied much more gently this time, my brother has a lot on his hands too being my secretary.

 “Okay, see you later then hyung.” He said ending the call.

Another sigh left my mouth as I ran a hand into my hair and looked at my car helplessly, really you’d think I’d learn how to fix a car after all these centuries years but I’m really hopeless with mechanics. I could memorize dozens of contracts but can’t fix a car. Great.

Suddenly a feeling in my chest made me freeze in my spot, my hand still in my hair. It’s was kind of painful but also kind of- I don’t know, sweet? I never felt like this, but somehow I knew this feeling. The one must be close by, I sensed someone behind me was about to reach out to me and I abruptly turned back, and for a second my heart skipped a beat.

She was standing there with her hand reached out and her eyes slightly wide and blinking slowly. I didn’t even notice I was staring at her until she took back her hand and coughed in awkwardness, bringing me back to earth.

“Sorry, I was just a bit surprised.” I said trying to ease the awkwardness smiling brightly at her, she really is the one.

“It’s okay, do you need help?” She asked without much emotion as she put up her other hand in which she held on a tool box.

“I..I um yeah, but I don’t really know how to fix..” I said, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck. She must have thought I didn’t have tools to fix the car with, but it’s actually because I don’t know a thing about mechanics.

To my surprise she just walked to my car before I finished my sentence and leaned closer to the motors, she used one hand to brush her silky brown locks away from her face and that’s when I saw her beautiful eyes once again. Only this time they were shining with interest, it made her look so cute and innocent. I ended up smiling fondly, really, this whole mate thing is getting out of hand. I lived long enough to have seen countless of beauties but here I am, deeply in love with a young girl I have just met.

Well, I don’t hate this though.


Just as I was going to poke the guy’s shoulder he suddenly turned around surprising me, we stared at each other for a few seconds until I couldn’t take the awkwardness anymore and coughed a bit. The man smiled sheepishly, which made him look younger and cuter than he is supposed to be.

His eyes turned into a half moon when he smiled. Cute. I thought casually, I’d rather be checking out that car though to be honest.

And OH MY GOD I was not disappointed, even the motor is ing beautiful too. You know what they say, only if it’s beautiful both outside and inside it can then be truly declared as beautiful. And it is so clean too, oh my god this is defiantly a high class car.

Sensing the man watching me I quickly snapped out of it and opened the tool box. I tried to start the car but it wouldn’t so the first thing I did was to check the battery. Bingo. Its terminal cable connections look very corroded, so I had to force the point of a screwdriver between the connector and the terminal post and twist it to lodge it firmly.

“You must really love cars don’t you?” The man suddenly asked.

“Yeah I do.” I replied causally not looking up from my work. “Try to start it now.” I suggested after a while and the man seated himself and tried to start it. And tot the both of our relief, it started. “It’s a temporary fix, so you need to clean or replace your cables.”

“Thank you very much, you are a life saver. I’d mistake you for an angle.” He said giving me that cute smile again.

“Uh... you are welcome.” I replied awkwardly, to be honest I didn’t really like that he called me an angle. Before he said anything else I quickly left to put the tool box back and closed the garage and put on my helmet. I was so close to ride away before he stepped out once again.

“Wait!” He walked over with his smile still on “I should repay you.”

“No it’s fine really, it was nothing.” I replied, I will never get used to people because I’m so socially awkward sometimes that it’s pitiful. “I’m sorry but I need to go. And so do you” I made an excuse, while remembering his phone call earlier.

“Oh, it’s too bad then.” He said a bit too disappointed, like why? I’m trying to desperately leave here, no matter how cute you are and how nice your car is. “Maybe next time.” He continued sadly.

“Yeah…” I replied starting my engine indicating that I’m leaving right now. “Maybe…” Hopefully not.

“May I at least know your name?” He asked again.

Should I tell him? Why does he want my name anyways? Should I? Ugh whatever.

“…Lee Ina..” I answered softly, I wondered if he could actually hear me with my engine’s noise but apparently he did.

“It’s a beautiful name Ina sshi.” He complimented again. “I’m Suho.” I’m not really interested but okay.

“See you then Suho sshi.” I said finally riding away. Oh god that was awkward, more like I was awkward. I really should upgrade my social skills but knowing me, just because I should, doesn’t mean I will.


Needless to say, I was in a good mood when I arrived for the meeting.

Sure, it was a shame we had to part but at least I know where she lives. Even though that sound really stalker-ish. I kept on repeating her name in my mind again and again, and I’m pretty sure I had a stupid happy grin on because my employees couldn’t help but stare at me weirdly.

I didn’t even know the meeting had ended even when Baekhyun approached me. I was on cloud nine that I didn’t even notice at first.

“Hello? Down to earth Suho hyung?!” He said waving a hand in front of me finally snapping me out of it. “What happened that put you in such a good mood?”

“Oh nothing much, just found my mate and all.” I answered in a sing a song voice.

“WHAT?! Oh my god, congrats hyung.” Baekhyun said, surprised. “I thought you were going to end up mate less for the rest of your life.”

“Yah!”

“So is she pretty?” Bakehyung asked.

“Yeah she is, I think she is in high school.” I said trying to stop myself from smiling too much.

“Oh my god you lucky bastard.” Bakehyun said with a sigh “When am I going to meet mine?”

“Hopefully soon.” I answered half heartily patting him on the back. “That aside-“

“That aside?!” Bakehyun cut me off in an offended voice. “This is important hyung, this is my love life that we are discussing right now.”

“Alright, alright.” I retorted helplessly. “Anyways I need you to take the car to Taekoon, it needs cable replace.”

“Oh so your car really broke down?” Baekhyun said. “How did you manage then?”

“My angle saved me.” I answered proudly while Bakehyun only made a disgusted face.

“Got it, I will go right away.” Baekhyun said walking away.

Sigh, I want to see her already. Wouldn’t she be creeped out though? She was quiet uncomfortable earlier. How am I..?

“You must really love cars don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do.”

…Wait a second. I got just the thing.

Being rich is defiantly a blessing and makes things waaay easier. God, I’m in such a good mood right now. Nothing is going to ruin-

Bzzzzz

A transection of 35000000won (around 30,000 dollars) has been made with your credit card XXXX-XXX at XXXXX-XXXX

Reading the message, I was slightly taken back by the amount. And the card number is…

.

.

.

OH ING SEHUN!!!!


Suho hyung is so freaking greasy now. Just thinking back to the highschool-girl-in-love face during the meeting makes me want to gag. Though I do admit I am jealous of him, after all we will never know when we would meet our mate. It could be years or even a century. Ugh please no, I can’t wait that long. Sighing a bit I started hyung’s car and drove it to Taekoon, an old friend of both of us.

Hope he isn’t on break or anything.

After driving for half an hour, I drove to Taekoon’s Auto Repair place just in time to see him being flirted by a blondie. I almost laughed at his face as he tried hard to be polite. Deciding to help him out, I honked at them causing them to jump and climbed out of the car.

“Hey, I need a fix here.” I said with a grin, Taekoon’s turned to me with a sigh of relief. He quickly excused himself from the lady who gave an angry hmph and stomped away. Taekoon walked over giving me a pat on my back.

“Thank god, I swear you never had such good timing before Byun Baekhyun.”Taekoon said leaning his bulky arm on my shoulder. Screw him and his god figure and height. “She was so annoying.”

“Good to know you are still the same old man .” I teased “Why didn’t you take her home?”

“Excuse you, who the hell is the man here?” Taekoon countered removing his arm away. “With your eyeliner look, we all know you are the man here.”

“Hey!” I gave him an offended look “Girls like it okay?”

“Pfft sure they do, bet drag queens and gays like it better.” Taekoon said as he smirked. “It’s so hard being popular like me. Not that you know how it feels like.”

“That’s it.” I said turning back to the car. “I’m taking my business somewhere else.” I was just joking of course, he is my old buddy after all.

“Well aren’t you easily offended?” He scoffed, opening the bonnet of the car without my permission. “Now, what seems to be the problem?”

“Need new cables apparently.” I answered leaning to car.

“Ah yes, I see.” Taekoon straightened up. “I will go get some.”

I waited outside as he went in to get new cables. Checking the time, I mentally calculated the time when it might be done. Though, I would like to stay a bit longer with this friend of mine. Just then, I heard the sounds of a motorcycle, and sure enough one pulled over a few steps away from me.

But something wasn’t right.

The moment I heard the motor, my heart started to speed up. It was a new feeling that I somehow knew what it is. I quickly looked at the rider as she took off her helmet running a hand into her brown locks. There is no mistake, don’t ask me how I know. I just know.

After running through her hair with her hand she saw hyung’s car and raised an eyebrow. She examined it for more seconds before she looked back up at made eye contact with me. I knew I was probably staring like a creep but I couldn’t help it. I can’t seem to take my eyes of her.

She quickly broke eye contact and looked away awkwardly. Yet I still didn’t stop staring at her.

“Oh you arrived.”

Only when Taekoon spoke up did I snap out of it and looked at Taekoon and back at her again. Did they know each other? What’s their relation?

“Hn.” She simply walked past him and into the storage with sparing him another glance.

“YAH! NOT EVEN AN OPPA OR HELLO?!” Taekoon shouted after her shaking his head in disbelief. “What kind of sister are you?”

And that’s when my jaw slightly dropped.

Oh god, that’s his sister? What the hell? Does that mean I have to break the bro code? Okay, calm down, he will understand…not. And to think he established the bro code that me and Suho hyung must absolutely never make a move on his baby sister. I face palmed and leaned to the car once again

“Dude what’s wrong with you?” Taekoon asked as he replaced the cables.

I didn’t even look up and just grunted. How am I going to make a pass on his sister with him right here? He is so going to beat me up. On the bright side, I kind of know who she on the other side. On the dark side…

… It’s Taekoon’s little sis.


A/N: So two more exo K members to go! Thank you for the subscribes and comments! I would like to wish you all a early merry christmas! 

P.S: Leave a comment of your thoughts for this chapter! You have nothing to lose if you do! In fact you earn karma points instead.

P.S.S: Who do you think is next??

Cheers! XXX