chapter 2

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

When lunch time rolled in, I made my way towards the cafeteria in hopes of finding my friends. Pushing back all those students was harder than I thought.

“_____!” CL screamed, waving her arms around like a mad woman from the table she was occupying. I nodded a little, signaling that I had seen her and made my way towards the line.

“Hmm, what’s good here…” I mumble to myself, glancing at the food being displayed.

“The chicken isn’t bad.” Someone behind me said. I looked back and grimaced.

“What? You don’t like seeing me?” the mermaid’s son grinned. I will stuff my shoe into his mouth if he keeps smiling like that.

“Indifferent, really.” I shrugged and stepped forward as the line moved.

By the time I got to the part where I could grab my food, Lay started commenting on everything I placed on my tray.

I thanked the sea urchins when I finally got out of the line and dashed towards CL’s table where Bom was as well.

“Hey, .” CL greeted, devouring her sandwich.

“Hoe.” I greeted back, settling down on the seat across CL.

“How was class?” Bom asked, twirling a pen. Bom was Hades’ daughter, the apple of her father’s eye. 

“Meh.” I shrugged, picking my fries.

“I saw mermaid boy bothering you back there.”

“Harmless.” I told her, knowing she’d pick a fight if he was bothering me. 

Without any more response, I proceeded to eating my chicken. Hey, he was right, not bad.

“Look at what the dogs brought in, more dogs.” A horrendous voice behind us spoke up, followed by a chorus of high pitch laughs.

I rolled my eyes and pretended I didn’t hear the comment, but CL couldn’t keep her still.

“Move it, wannabes.” She sneered.

“Oh look, this one really is a dog.” Jessica spat. I could hear Yoona and Sunny’s annoying fake laughs in the background.

This is Jessica, Maleficent’s daughter, accompanied by her friends, Yoona, Hans' daughter, and Sunny, Queen Grimhilde, A.K.A The Evil Queen’s daughter. Ever since we were younger, Jessica always had something against me and Bom. Maybe it’s because we never liked her from the beginning. CL was once friends with her, but that’s another story for another time. 

“Just go away, Jessica.” I said, not bothering to look at her.

“Why? We’re having so much fun annoying you.” Yoona said, patting my head. I slapped her hand away and stood up, facing them, ready to fight back.

“Forget it, Yoona.” Jessica said, picking on her nails. “They’re becoming boring anyway. Let’s go.” She snapped and walked away, her posse following.

“God, I hate them.” CL mumbled angrily.

“You need to learn to calm down.” Bom told her. “You’re not making things better.”

CL rolled her eyes and muttered a whatever. I sighed and sat back down, and lunch went on peacefully.

 

The warning bell signaling the start of classes in 10 minutes rang, and the three of us decided to clean up.

“Gotta go, class is in the other side of the building!” CL informed us, running away.

“I have to go too, Bom. I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah, see you after school.” Bom grinned, waving as I ran off.

I sprinted off, rushing through the halls like the other students.

I finally arrived at my next class, History. I enter the classroom and see Blondierela again. Lucky me, sarcasm intended.

I walked in and sat on an empty seat near the back. All the other students started piling in, but the seat beside me was left empty. Guess I’m not getting a desk mate for History.

I could see other villain kids like Minzy, Lady Tremaine’s daughter, and Zelo, the Queen of Hearts’ son on another desk.

“Excuse me, can I sit here?” A girl with long blonde hair asked, pointing at the seat beside me. I was taken aback because clearly, she was from the North. 

“Sure.” I nodded and she pulled the chair back, sitting next to me.

“I’m Sandara, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider’s daughter.” She introduced with a genuine smile, sticking her hand out for me to shake.

I blinked at how… nice she was being.

“Uh, hi, I’m _____, Ursula’s kid.” I shook her hand and she giggled.

“You’re pretty.” She commented.

“Not bad yourself.” I grinned. Just then, a man with a bald head and a big belly walked in.

“Oh, . Hate him.” Raphaella mumbled.

“Wow, good girl not so good.” I shook my head with a smirk.

“Gotta make my daddy’s bad side proud.” She proudly replied.