chapter 1

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

RIIIIIIIIIIING!

I face palmed, realizing first period was going to start soon and I don't even know where my classroom is.

"_____!" CL screamed from the other side of the hall, getting dirty looks from the goody-two-shoes. She dashed over to me, rolling her eyes after seeing the dirty looks they were giving her.

"SCRAM." She shouted and they turned away as the other villains' kids laughed.

"No one messes with me," She snickers. "Anyway, do we have the same class?"

I looked down at my schedule and she peeked over as well.

"Eh, you have Math first. I have GOOD101. What the hell is that? God." She huffed. "I'll get going now. See you at lunch!" She smiled and dashed away. Great, I'm still lost.

Hi, I'm _____, daughter of Ursula, you know? From the Little Mermaid? Yep, Octopus woman is my mom. That a while ago was one of my best friends, CL. From her half white and black hair, you can tell who her mother is. It's none other than Cruela de Vil.

Ever since the new planning has been made, I've been worried sick about how the people in the North would treat us South kids. I mean, our parents have practically been trying to ruin each other's' lives.

 

I decided to continue walking around, hopefully finding my classroom soon, that was until I bumped into someone holding a tray of coffee, spilling coffee all over the person.

"Holy , I'm sorry," I apologized quickly.

"Don't worry about it," the boy chuckled, I slowly looked up at the person I bumped into, and his brown eyes were looking straight at me.

"I take the sorry back," I spat, turning around to walk away.

"Hey, hey, what did I do?" he asked, grabbing onto my arm, I pulled away from his grip as quickly as I could. Turning around, I faced the boy with brown hair and brown eyes that was clearly confused of the situation.

"You're 'Prince' Lay, aren't you?" I asked, stressing the prince. He nodded.

"You know who I am?" I asked.

"Yeah, _____! Ursula's daughter." He answered.

"Exactly. Well, good bye. You wouldn't want to be talking to me." I rolled my eyes walked away. I do feel bad about spilling coffee all over him, but hey, why couldn't I have spilled it on someone else? It just HAD to be the Little Mermaid's son.

Before I knew it, someone grabbed my arm again.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" I shouted, pulling my arm away for the second time. I turned around to see the same person standing there, coffee stains all over his school uniform.

RIIIIIIIIIIING!

"Great." I groaned. "Now I'll never find my classroom."

"You need help?" He asked.

"No, thank you." I rolled my eyes, and before I could walk away, he spoke again.

"Looks like you do." He smiled a little, grabbing my schedule from my hand and started reading it.

"Hey, give it back!" I shouted, trying to grab my schedule back, but he kept turning the other way. Then I realized how the halls were almost empty.

"Oh, Math with the Red Fairy!" He exclaimed, handing my schedule back. I safely kept in my bag before he could do something again. "We have the same class!" He grinned. I tried not to let a smile etch onto my face, but it was hard. This boy was so innocent.

"You know, I never asked for your help." I mumbled, as he motioned me to follow him.

"I know," He chuckled. "I just wanted to."

I guess I'll never really understand people like him.

 

"Mister Lay and Miss _____, would you like to tell us why you're late?" the red Fairy, Ms. Flora asked as we entered the classroom. People started whispering, and it was ironic how the class was divided into the good sitting in the first two rows and the bad occupying the back.

"We kinda ran into each other..." Lay explained, rubbing the back of his neck. "Literally."

"Hence the coffee stain?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It was my fault." I spoke up. "I bumped into him. If there was anyone to blame, it would be me."

"No, it was---" Lay tried to speak up again but the fairy cut him off.

"Just don't let it happen again." She mumbled, motioning us to find a seat.

I walked straight to the back where some of the people I recognized were. On the way, I passed by one of the princesses. By her blond hair and blue accessories, I'm guessing she was Cinderella's daughter, Taeyeon.

"Attention-seeker." She hissed, loud enough for me and her friends to hear. They giggled, throwing me dirty looks.

Well, guess my first day didn't start very well.