prologue

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

     Long ago, there was a horrible war between the Good and the Evil. It went on for years, neither side winning, the innocent people suffering. Therefore, the Fairy Godmother decided to put a curse on the land, a curse that would suspend magic all over the kingdom. This curse gave the people no choice, thus they all made the decision to try to live in peace.

     Upon the decision, the two sides decided to form a higher council, the Council of Good and Evil wherein whenever a new law was to be implemented, it had to receive the consent of both council heads; King Ferdinand and Maleficent.

     But you know what they say... Once evil, always evil.

     But... Maybe, just maybe, people can change.

 

 

NOTICE TO ALL CITIZENS OF THE KINGDOM FAR, FAR AWAY:

     The council of Good and Evil have decided to have the students of Far Away North and Far Away South come together and study together. Students will be moved to a school to be built in the heart of Far, Far Away. This agreement is to further improve the relationship between the Good and Evil.

     This announcement will be effective once the summer break is over. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

The Blue Fairy
Head of Relations

 

Noted by:

King Ferdinand
Head of the Council of Good

Maleficent
Head of the Council of Evil

 

 

                And that, my friends, is where it all began.