After Epilogue: Extra

A Vampire's Love

A young girl sat in a field of flowers, dressed in a fluffy white dress, her black hair cascading down all the way to her back and she was holding a book in her hands, writing it with a pen. The flowers in the fields, however, was odd looking, its stem was blood red in colour and the flowers were bloomed, but the whole flower was black in colour.

          It made her stand out in the middle of the field. The young girl’s book looked very elegant, it had a glossy book cover and in the middle of the book cover, it was a circle filled with intricate designs of flowers in it. Her pen, which she was holding her pale right hand, was a curved pen and the body of the pen was golden feather.

          Her head shot up when she heard a loud cry coming from her house, which was in front of the field of flowers, her piercing yellow eyes turning red and she giggled to herself, quickly writing down a journal entry in her book.

          Her house was magnificent in size but looked small since the land around the house was totally empty, only surrounded by the same odd looking flowers and trees that split into different parts, the barks of the tree were brown but the leaves, were like the flowers, black in colour. Moreover, the leaves were all irregularly shaped, making the tree look weird overall.

          Dearest diary,

          It’s me again, Jeun. Today, I’m writing about the same thing as usual.

          It’s about daddy and mummy. It’s been 8 years since I was born and mummy and daddy remained the same for all these years.

          And this time, you guessed it right again! They are fighting again, hehehe. It’s so funny, everytime they fight, it always starts and ends the same way but I guess, that means they love each other a lot.

          Like how I love them a lot.

          Ah, here comes mummy, talk to you later.

          “Jeun! Come here! Mummy needs you…” Jeun spun around, seeing her beautiful mother, dressed in a white gown, running towards her in the field of flowers, carrying Jeun up into her arms, hugging Jeun.

          Jeun just patted her mother’s back comfortingly, hearing her sniff sadly. She gazed at the house, her yellow eyes scanning it. Her house was silver in colour, and the house just reflected everything on the inside, like a mirror. On the inside, it was black in colour, in contrast to the outside and like the outside, it reflected everything.

          Jeun’s eyes turned red again and her power, which was the power to see through things, spotted her father talking to his grandparents. Sharpening her hearing, she grinned cheekily as she listened in to their conversation.

          “Sehun, what did you do this time?” Her grandmother sighed, shaking her head.

          “I told you, I didn’t do anything!” Her father exclaimed.

          “You always say that.” Her grandfather said, raising an eyebrow at him.

          “But I really didn’t!” Her father insisted, hearing how annoyed he sounded.

          “Then what did you do make her run out like that…again?” Her grandmother asked, rolling her eyes.

          “…well, I might have…uh…called her…” He mumbled, making both of them frown.

          “…I just said ‘this is so annoying’ because she was nagging at me to tidy my room and she just cried and ran out!”

          “Okay, now go, Sehun.”

          “But I-“

          “That’s mean of you to say that, of course she’ll interpret it wrongly.”

          “But-“

          “Just go and apologize, like you always do.”

          “But she-“

          “Yes, your mother is right, someone has to give in more.”

          Her father sighed, trudging out of the room, grumbling to himself childishly and mimicking the way they talked to vent out his frustration.

          Jeun brightened up, tapping her mother on the shoulder and her mother looked up curiously through her teary eyes.

          “Mummy! Find me!” Jeun told her mother, jumping out of her arms and speeding into the trees and her mother was just caught off guard by her quick reaction. However, almost immediately, her mother gave chase and Jeun giggled, zooming around the trees, her eyes still remained red as she looked back at the field of flowers. She saw her father walking towards the field of flowers, his nose twitching as he scanned his surroundings hurriedly.

          It’s almost time.

          She dashed back to the field of flowers, her mother following her but coming to a halt when she saw her handsome husband standing there in the field of flowers, an apologetic expression on his face.

          “I’m sorry, it was mean of me to call you annoying.” He said, stretching his arms out to beckon her towards him.

          Jeun hid behind a tree, pouting when her mother just swung her head away from him, stubbornly not looking at him as she let out an angry huff.

          “Zora, please, don’t be angry with me, you know how I prefer to see you happy than angry.” Sehun implored, smiling at her.

          Jeun pouted even more, her book which laid in the middle of field of flowers was still open, currently at the page where she wrote halfway. Suddenly, her pen lifted up and started writing on the book as Jeun started dashing towards her mother’s back.

          Most of the time, it’s daddy apologizing to mummy and sometimes, they are just too stubborn, that’s why I help them.

          But I know mummy and daddy love each other very much, when they look at each other, they will smile and their eyes will sparkle with something I can’t tell but I know.

          I know they still love each other, even if they fight like this almost everyday.

          Jeun pushed her mother forward and her mother stumbled into her father’s arms, letting out a shocked gasp as they both turned to look at their daughter, who sprinted to their side.

          “Mummy, daddy! What did you fight about this time?” Jeun pouted, crossing her arms over her chest, as if she was reprimanding them.

         Even their own daughter knew that the both of them fight over the silliest things.

          “Well…” Sehun scratched his neck awkwardly, not wanting to tell her daughter how childish their fight was.

          “Oh, Jeun...We weren’t fighting! We were just…playing!” Zora lied, her tone sounding unsure as she forced herself to laugh.

          “Hmm…fine! As long as mummy and daddy loves each other, I forgive the both of you.” Jeun said, grinning at them and Sehun chuckled, kissing Zora on the cheek before releasing her and scooping his adorable daughter into his arms.

          “Of course we do, you cheeky girl. I’ve been with your mother for almost a hundred years.” Sehun said, ruffling Jeun’s hair and she just squeezed her eyes close in response.

          “It’s our hundredth year together tomorrow.”

          “Oh, I didn’t keep track of that.”

          “Sehun!”

          “What? I’m sorry, I’m not good at remembering this kind of stuff!”

          “What kind of stuff?”

          “Well, you know…”

          “I know what?”

          “Ugh! I’m just no good at it okay?”

          “Oh, is that so?”

          “Mummy, daddy, please don’t fight again.” Jeun grimaced.

          Zora and Sehun looked at each other, a glare on their face and looked at their daughter once she said that, dissolving into chuckles.

          “Sorry.” The both of them apologised to each other at the same time and they laughed softly.

          “I love you.” Zora smiled at Sehun.

          “I love you too.” Sehun whispered to her, pecking her on the lips.

          Jeun stared at the loving scene between her parents, a wide grin on her lips.

          “Come on, let’s go back home.” Zora said, holding Sehun’s hand as Sehun carried her daughter in his arms with one hand.

          Just then, the two moons in the sky collided with each other and the colours in the world changed. The flowers and trees changed into a silver colour, whereas, the house and everyone’s clothing changed into black.

          Every twelve hours in their world, the colours around their world changes.

         

         

          **************************************************

         

         

          Dearest diary,

          I’m back again and this time, I want to write about how I heard about mummy’s and daddy’s love story the other day. I find it so amazing, daddy waited 70 years for mummy!

          Jeun was excitedly writing in her diary, in the library of their house. Their library was filled with tall bookshelves all over, that was full of books. Their bookshelves reached the high ceiling of the house, the only source of light is the three windows built between the shelves and there was a curved stairs that lead to the second floor of the library. Like the interior of the house, the stairs was also black in colour and reflected everything, like a mirror.

          She heard the door click open and she glanced down from the second floor of the library, curious. She saw her father entering the room, an imaginary hand moving the pen around as it continued writing down words.

          Oh, it’s daddy, diary. Daddy’s here in the library, how rare.

          “Zora! Where are the stack of books I left on this table here?”

          “Which table?”

          “The table at the library!”

          “Oh, I put the books back.”

          “You what? Do you know how long I took to find those books among these millions of books here?”

          Uh oh, dearest diary. I think they are going to start it again.

          “But it was so messy, Sehun! The books were all over the floor and I thought someone forgot to put it back!”

          “But when it’s messy, I can find my things!”

          “No, you can’t!”

          “Yes, I can!”

          “You can’t!”

          “I can!”

          Jeun stared at them from the stairs, hearing them shout around the house over who is right or wrong, letting out a huff.

          Dearest diary,

          Mummy and daddy are fighting again, like usual and-

          Ah, there goes mummy again, crying and she’s running outside of the house.

          Her grandfather and grandmother appeared in the room, through teleporting and her grandmother had her arms crossed around her chest as she frowned disapprovingly at her father. Her grandfather on the other hand was shaking his head at her father, while Sehun let out a groan.

          “Sehun? Again?”

          “Go apologise to her.”

          “But-“

          “Go!”

          “But-“

          “Sehun.” Her grandfather patted him on the shoulder, making Sehun stop talking and look at him.

          “Someone always has to give in more, that’s what I said, didn’t I?” Her grandfather reminded her father, giving an endearing glance at her grandmother and Sehun just sighed in response.

          “Yes, yes. Here we go again…”

          Meanwhile, Jeun just watched them from above, giggling to herself.

          Yup, dearest diary, mummy and daddy definitely loves each other very, very much. 

 


Hi guys, I'm back...again ><... I wanted to write this scene so so sooooo badly! I always find that couples fight over the silliest things super cute and funny. Like how my brother was angry over his girlfriend pver a cookie, HAHAHHA. Okay, I'll stop rambling now and I hope you enjoyed this update! I may or may not upload another extra, depending on my imagination ^^!

 

PS: Sorry for any grammar mistakes in the story, I didn't really proof read all the chapters, I'm quite lazy to do that, and I don't really have the time now ><.