The Gathering

Another Beginning...

The sparkling china chandelier hung high upon the ceiling of the spacious ballroom.

Many familiar faces could be seen from the stairs Tiffany stood.

As if a spotlight was shone on her, the eyes of most turned to view the gorgeous figure standing by the door, at the top of the stairs.

Eunhyuk's lips curled into a smile. He knew who she was.

Tiffany was cladded in a red dress, sleeveless and in high heels that complimented her pretty silhouette.

Anxiety upon seeing the faces that were staring at hers engulfed her as the only thing she spotted next was a hand, stretched out towards her.

Eunhyuk strided up the stairs and offered his hand to Tiffany. Almost after a minute long, Tiffany then placed her hand around Eunhyuk's arm, rather than on his hand he offered.

He raised his eyebrow in bewilderment but continued to lead her down the stairs. Slowly and one by one to everybody, he introduced Tiffany.

Out of all, as fate would play it, SiWon was the last person to be introduced to.

" Siwon, hi! You should know who this is right? Afterall, you two were such close buddies~ Accompany her, okay? " Eunhyuk said, then left Tiffany's side.

SiWon POV:

Finally, after so long...

She looked stunning.

"Fany, hi!" I finally spoke out some words.

" Hello. Erm, it is kinda weird if you call me fany. I prefer my actual name, Tiffany..." She replied.

Her voice was lower than usual and it felt restrained.

Was it that hard for her to speak to me?

Is she that reluctant?

Tiffany Pov:

"...I prefer my actual name, Tiffany" As I spoke, I held back and controlled my tone of voice.

I shouldn't sound happy to speak to him....No, I Mustn't.

I am sorry Siwon...It's me to give you up. Sooyoung and you are meant to be...

"Fany-ah! Sooyoung cant make it today. You look bored.... Want me to send you home?" I nodded.

I linked my arms around his and made my way up the stairs, away from the gathering.

 

Siwon PoV:

I stood frozen from what just happened.

Eunhyuk called her Fany-ah and she was fine with it. And yet... How different was Fany and Fany-ah!?

Hmph!

...............................................................................

(3rd person narrator)

(A/N: SORRY!!! THIS IS TOO CUTE TO NOT POST HERE !!! >< OMGGOSHHHHHHHHHHHH)

 

Siwon's thick brows crosssed into a line, as if really angered by something.

Yes, to Siwon, it was just plain dissatisfaction.

In the eyes of others, there was the only word to describe his action-jealousy.

................................................................................