Courage. FINALLY.

Another Beginning...

Tiffany pov:

I took Eunhyuk's arm and he led me out of the ballroom. I really liked that about Eunhyuk. He was always there for me, always considering about my feelings. He was even there to send me off when I went overseas.

He is such a great friend.

As we walked towards his car, I saw a tall, slender figure. It was pacing back and forth about a car, as if contemplating to get back on the car or not.

We advanced in that direction and I came to realise that the figure I saw was Sooyoung.

I thought she wasn't free...

"Soo-soo youngie... Is that you?" I asked.

From all that pacing, the figure suddenly paused in her steps. Indefinitely, it was her, Choi Soo Young.

The girl whose promise i made to, I did not keep, and my friend, whose heart I probably hurt some years ago.

Soo young pov:

I heard a voice that familiar to me once.

Was it her?

It called out my name.

In banmal.(informal/nickname)

"Fany-ah??" I replied.

Finally, a name I yearned to call out for so long.

"Fany! Fany! Fany! Fany! Fany-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I repeated that name so much and ran forward to embrace her. It was so nostalgic, that hug of hers.

After a few moments, I broke free of the hug and looked at her. She was obviously shocked- not that it was unexpected..

"It's all past now. Right?" I clarified. There was a hint from my tone, only indicating to her to get over the past and become close like before or even closer.

Finally, she showed a smile.

...

I waved goodbye to Eunhyuk-ssi and returned to my car.

(3rd person narrator)

The doors to the hotel where the gathering was held, swung open. Running into the open foyer was Choi Si Won.

He scanned the surroundings and saw Eunhyuk's car driving off.

His legs took flight. He ran. As fast as he ever knew. As fast as he would run in a competition, no, even faster than that.

He was chasing after the leaving car. Slowly, the rear lights that the black BMW previously shone, faded by the corner.

He knelt. Both knees rested upon the rough, tar road, each hand clutched into a fist on each knee.

"Wait... Tiffany... " these words steeled out of his lips as he then carried on hollering. "I have something to tell you!..."

"Why... Why didnt I have the courage to tell you..."

"How can you pretend nothing happened! I heard it! I heard what you said in the classroom to SooYoung-ssi that day!"

"Why? Can't you feel it? Can't you feel how I feel towards you?"

"Argh! Choi Si Won! Its all your fault! Why cant you have the courage to tell her..."

.........……………………………………………………………

Suddenly, the constant boisterous shouting ceased. The eyes that was all along staring at the road with tears b, now came in sight at a pair of shoes.

It was a lady's. That intricately designed shoes were right before his eyes and motionless.

Si Won cleared his tears and raised his head.

In front of him stood...