I meet her, Once Again

Another Beginning...

 


 

** Sorry for not updating for ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **

 


 

(3rd person perspective)

 

"what are you talking about? Have you gotten a prince illness after these years!? " Sooyoung cut in as Siwon was still speaking.

 

"...Wh- What? " Si Won was unable to comprehend what he just heard.

 

" I thought you would hate me after I told you the person I liked was Tiffany...." Siwon looked down as he explained himself.

 

All he got as a reply was a smirk and then,


" You likED Tiffany? What about now?" Soo Young asked.

 


 

**Si Won POV**

 

My cheeks seemed to burn. I could feel my whole body temperature rising rapidly.

 

"I.....I....." I muttered to myself.

 

"STOP BEING SO WISHY WASHY! Just say what you truly feel!!!" She chided.

 

"I....I...." 

 

" CHOI.SI.WON!!!!! " She gritted her teeth and called my name with such fury.

 

"Fine!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

I still think about her.

I still think about Tiffany.

I still think about the times when we were so inseparable!

I still think about the times when we three were good friends! 

I still want those days to turn back and replay before me!

I want us to be friends! 

I want her to be the Tiffany I know!

I want Tiffany to like me!

I want Tiffany to love me!

I want to confess to her I love her!

...

...

...

Yes, I Love Her. 

I, Choi Si Won, has been liking her and loving her since five years ago!"

 

Here is my outburst. 

I never thought that I loved her that much. 

Until Sooyoung made me realise so...

I and Tiffany...

I still love her...

But does she?

 

I gasped in air as if I have been running a marathon. I had to.

The feelings of sorrow and regret were about to overflow from me.

 

My tear glands started working so hard and a tear finally trickled down my cheek. I never did cry much at all. 

Not until today.

Not until I thought of Tiffany.

 

 

Image from: http://sujucastle.wordpress.com/category/siwon/

 

" If...If only she didnt leave with Eunhyuk. I...I would have confessed..." I whispered to her and ruffled my hair out of distress.

 

**Silence**

 

As I continued to stare at the ground and covering my face using my hands, I sensed the sudden long pause of silence and looked up. 

 

I took a step back as I realised the person standing before me was no longer Soo Young, but the girl that had captured my heart years ago- Tiffany Hwang.

 

Image from: http://blog.ningin.com/2012/08/04/pixs-pick-of-the-day-siwon-tiffany-for-12plus/

 

I placed my hands on her shoulders and wanted to grab her into my arms but I held back.

 

Unexpectedly, Tiffany moved her hands onto mine and removed them from her shoulders.....

 



A/N: Updating tomorrow ^^

 

Please Comment and hope you like my story!!! =)