The Return

Another Beginning...

It has been five years.

Everything seemed to cease in time, and just as where it was left initially. Just as it was five years ago.

 

Now, it is time.

Time has come for the full stop to be removed.

Time has come for the story to be completed.

Time has come for the trio to decide the end.

 

Time has been the answer after all

 

Tiffany POV:

 

I closed my eyes for the nth time. No matter how many times I allowed my eyelids to rest, I just can’t get into a deep slumber. It was almost impossible.

There I was in the Business Class Air flight 4811, awaiting my arrival at Seoul, Korea.

 

It was my home place, the place where many things were locked up safe as precious memories in my mind…

 

After 5 years in the States, I really missed Seoul. I missed the air there, the buildings there, the trees and flowers there. Out of all, the people I go t to know from there. I missed the people the most. Especially my lost friend, my best friend from 5 years ago, Choi Soo Young…

 

I stared out of the flawless circle window by the side. I was above the clouds. That beauty of the clouds…Who would ever forget…

 

I shut my eyes for one more time and smiled to myself. I am going to find her. I am going to find back the lost friendship we once shared and will share in future.  That is one of the reasons I am returning. The final reason for returning would be about that promise I made to Sooyoung five years ago, that promise which was broken by me.

 

For the promise to be kept, I have returned.

 

Sooyoung-ah, I am sorry. Now that I am back, rest assured. I will fulfill that promise…For you; For him; For me; For the three of us…

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Soon, I reached Seoul. I stepped out of the airport and whiffed in the fresh smell. That smell, that fragrance, which always reminded me of the place itself, Seoul, the place I dearly missed.

 

RRRRrrrrrriiing!!!!~~~~~~

 

The ringtone reverberated across my ears, disrupting the silence of the night when I just arrived.

 

“Hello? Is this Tiffany Hwang?” A familiar voice emerged from the mobile phone.

 

I know that voice… I know that…..

 

“Eunhyuk oppa!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, Yes! Its me~ Haha. Fany-ah, I am so glad you answered the call finally… … … …” Hyuk oppa continued on.

 

His words that continued on surprised me the most.

There is a class gathering the very next day! A gathering for the class which I left off from five years ago…

 

Whether it was fate that things were progressing so much faster than I have expected, I knew escapement was no longer an option I should have in my mind. This time that I am back, I am going to face it all.

 

“F-Fany??? Hello??”  The voice on the other end woke me out of my reverie.

 

“O-oh! Sure, oppa! I will make it! Bye!” Just like this, I abruptly ended the call.

 

Tomorrow it shall be then… Time to put things in the right way…

 

Si Won POV:

 

Ahh… 5 years. That seemingly long period of time just passed like this. It was as if just a few days have passed from what happened five years ago. Time really flies.

 

After I received the call from Eunhyuk, I was really confused with my feelings.

 

What should I feel?

 

How should I feel?

 

A part of me really wanted to meet HER...but another part of me dreaded the moment…

 

How will the three of us react if we saw each other?

 

Out of frustration, I ruffled my hair and dropped onto my bed. I did not know what to expect the day after today. However, I understood. It is time at last…

 

SooYoung POV:

 

Wow, it has been that long since…since what happened back then…

 

Tiffany. Si Won. These two names have left an imprinted mark in my heart.

 

Tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the day that I will be meeting her and him again.

 

Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I thought of meeting Fany again. It was my fault for not caring for her more. And tomorrow, I have to see her… I have to…

 

All Three:

 

(Staring at the sky) I let out a deep sigh as I thought, Time has it all.

Time would wash away those unpleasantness, right?

 

TIME… … … … …