Chapter 2

I'll be waiting for you
The sun was up and Jin,being the eldest was an early bird.He got up and prepared breakfast.Once he was done,he went to the room nearest to the kitchen.That room was Jimin and Jungkook's room.He opened the door and tried to wake them up.Waking them was hard since they were very deep sleepers.Especially Jungkook,so he decided to wake Jimin first."Jimin,wake up.Jimin!"He said while shaking him awake.Jimin mumbled something and pushed his hand away."Come on,breakfast is ready."He tried to shake him but Jimin was faster."What?Breakfast is ready!?"He cried while sitting ,just the mention of food got him awake.Jin nods and tells him to wake Jungkook up while he wakes the rest.Jimin quickly went to Jungkook's bed and shook him awake."Kookie,wake up!!!!"Jungkook didn't even reply and turned away."Kookie,now !!Come on!!!"He tried to wake him but nothing could.So he decided to play a heavy metal song on his phone blasting straight into Jungkook's ear.The loud sound got him awake and sitting up."Okay,I'm up!Turn of that noise!!"Jimin switched it off and said"Finally!"After Jimin offed his phone,he noticed that Jungkook was half .He quickly looked away.Jungkook was unaware that Jimin had a crush to him too.Suddenly,a loud yell was heard.Jungkook and Jimin quickly went towards the sound to see Hoseok soaking wet on his bed .Turns out,Yoongi had been trying to wake him and he took it to desperate measures to soaking him in cold water."Yah!Don't do that again!Its freezing you know !"Hoseok gets up to find a dry shirt to put on."Fine,sorry.That's what you get if you won't wake up."Yoongi chuckles and walks out of the room.When Jin managed to get everyone to the dining room it was already nine in the morning.To just wake them up took him almost an hour.They quickly gobbled up their breakfast without talking.Their schedule wasn't really packed today and they only had a show on seven o'clock.They were free to do what they want for the whole morning.Namjoon and Yoongi decided to gather in a room together to write songs while Hoseok,Jimin and Jungkook decided to go to the practice room to practice dancing.Taehyung and Jin decided to just stay home and relax.On the way to the practice room,the three of them didn't even notice that someone was watching them...The person slowly says"Just you wait,Jeon Jungkook.I will do whatever it takes to make you mine.Even killing someone..." (Sorry for the short chapter!! I couldn't think of anything. ^_~)