Chapter 3

I'll be waiting for you
The 3 of them finally reached the practice room and started warming up.They decided to dance to random songs and then only practice their own songs.It was a bit hard because not all of them were there.Soon,they decided to take a short break and ordered a pizza.The pizza arrived and they started eating.Suddenly,Jungkook chokes on a piece of pineapple that was on the pizza he was eating.He starts to cough violently.Jimin was sitting next to him and quickly slapped his back with force.The piece of pineapple falls out of his mouth into the dustbin that Jimin had put in front of him.Hoseok quickly handed him a bottle of water.He gulped down the water and thanked Jimin for helping him.Jimin blushed but Jungkook thought that his cheeks were red from the practice.At that time,Hoseok noticed that these two were head over heels for each other.He quietly exited the room and watched them from outside.Neither noticed that Hoseok has exited the room.They were stuck in their own world until Hoseok comes bounding in again."Oh!!Hoseok,you startled me!"Jimin cries."Yeah!Me too!"Jungkook chimes in."Okay okay!I'm sorry!"He replies."The two of your are so head over heels for each other that you didn't even notice me exit the room!"He adds.Jungkook looks at Jimin and thinks"Does he like me too?"Then he looks down and blushes.Jimin also thinks the same and blushes."I better go home first.You guys can stay here and continue flirting with each other."Hoseok says and he picks up his bag and leaves.They stared at each other until Jungkook couldn't take it any more and pressed his lips against Jimin's plump lips.Jimin didn't move away and replied his kiss.Long after that,they finally decided to return home.They decided to take a short cut but it was a lonely back alley.Not long after they were walking on the alley that Jungkook noticed he doesn't hear Jimin's footsteps behind him anymore.He turns around and only sees Jimin's bag on the floor.He ran towards it and sees a white note with a yellow rose on the left lower side.On the note says"If you want him back,go to the rooftop of the old mansion."Jungkook knew which mansion it was since there was only one old mansion near the place he lived.At the back of the note says"If you want him alive,come alone."After seeing this,he quickly dashed to the mansion.It was the same way as their dorm so he found a piece of sticky note in their dorm and wrote" If Jimin and I are not back by 7,go to the old mansion."Then he remembers that they were supposed to go to a show but he just sticks the note on the fridge and runs off.