Chapter 5

I'll be waiting for you
One week later......Jungkook came out of the hospital.The ride home was silent.Even Hoseok and Taehyung didn't talk at all.Jungkook just stared outside.All the happiness has left him.His bright eyes were gone.Everyone noticed his eyes were dull and listless.He was no longer the cute and mischievous maknae that they knew.He was now a cold and depressed person.He was someone they never seen before.BTS stopped performing for 2 months.Jimin was gone and everyone was left in a terrible state.Especially Jungkook.Once they reached home,Jungkook locked himself in his room.Nobody could coax him out.He couldn't overcame the shock and pain of losing his beloved Jimin.He wished he had just accepted Alice so none of this would have happened.He blamed himself for everything.He decided that he was a useless person.A failure,not meant to be alive.He opened his room door and ignored his hyungs.He just had one place to go in his mind.The rooftop where Jimin was killed.He went there and stood on the edge.As he was about to jump,he heard a soft voice called him.A voice he missed so much.He thought he was hearing things when the voice called him again.Slowly,he backed away from the edge and turned around."Jimin?"There he saw Jimin standing behind him and smiling at him."Yes,Kookie.It's me."Jungkook couldn't believe it.But he saw wings on Jimin's back."You became an angel?"Jimin just smiled."Yeah,I became one because I sacrificed my life for you.In return,I could be your guardian." "Really?"Jimin nods."Can I hug you?" "Come here."Jungkook hugs him tightly."Don't ever leave me again."Jimin ruffles his hair."I'll be waiting for you.But I can only appear when you really need me." "I don't care,as long as I can meet you,I'm happy."The shine returned to his eyes and he was happy again.They hugged for a long time and eventually,Jimin had to leave."Bye,Kookie."He kissed Jungkook's forehead."Bye.Visit me again,okay?"Jimin shows him his eye smile and flies away.Jungkook returned to the dorm with a smile on his face.He was just in time for dinner.As soon as he entered,Jin hugged him."Jungkook!Where have you been?I was so worried!"Jungkook just smiled at him."Well,I'm here now.Can we eat?I'm starving."Jin quickly sat him down."Sure,eat lots and lots.You're so skinny and pale nowadays."Taehyung couldn't stop wondering why is there a sudden change in the maknae."Kookie,why are you so happy all of a sudden?" Jungkook smiled at him."I'll tell you guys after dinner."After dinner,he told them what had happened.That very night was the first night he slept well without Jimin.Or so he thought.All the time he slept,Jimin was watching over him.And every night,he whispers the same word into his ear."I love you."