Chapter 4

I'll be waiting for you
One minute,Jimin was walking behind Jungkook and the next minute,he vanishes.Jimin was roughly dragged away by someone strong.That person blindfolded him and shoved him into a car.In the car,he hears a woman's voice saying"Is it him?Did you get him?"A deep voice replies"Yes,Alice.It's him.""Good job!Now get us to the mansion quickly before Jungkook reaches there!"She answers.Then,they arrived at the mansion and Jimin was pushed into a room and the blindfold was taken off him.He blinks and stares around the room.He sees a girl and a man standing next to her."Hey!Who are you and why did you bring me here?!He cries.The girl named Alice walks towards him and gives him a painful slap on his cheek.He gets up and tries to hit her back but the man beside her punches his stomach and kicked him.His back hit against the wall behind him and he collapses in pain.He tries hard to keep his eyes open but failed.Everything goes black...When he woke up,he noticed he's on the rooftop of the old abandoned mansion.He looks around and sees Alice standing in front of him.The man however wasn't there.He winces in pain as he tries to get up.At that time,he hears footsteps approaching them."Alice!!!"A voice that he knows very well shouts.He turns to look and sees Jungkook running towards them."Oh,Kookie!You're here!"Alice replies and moves towards him but was roughly shoved away."How dare you kidnap Jimin?!"He shouts."You better be a good boy,Kookie.Look at what I've got!"She replies and brings out a gun from her back."Where did you get that?!"Jungkook stares at the gun."From a friend of mine."She happily replies.Jungkook goes to Jimin who finally managed to stand up but didn't even say a single word."Jimin!Oh my god!What did she do to you?"He worriedly asks.Jimin just shrugged and said"Her friend gave me a beating just because you love me."Suddenly,out of nowhere,the man that was with Alice came up behind Jungkook and punched him.Jungkook turned around and punched him back and they continued fighting until Jungkook falls onto the ground."Jungkook!"Jimin yells.Jungkook gets up and says"I'm okay,hyung."Right then,Alice pointed the gun towards Jungkook and fired.In that split second,Jimin gathered up his strength and hurls himself over Jungkook to protect him from the gunshot.The bullet shot straight to his heart,almost instantly killing him.Jungkook's face turns pale as he cradles Jimin's almost lifeless body to him.Jimin weakly looks at Jungkook and softly says"I love you."Then he closes his eyes forever."Jimin?Jimin?Wake up,Jimin!Noooo!!!!"Jungkook shouts.He goes towards Alice and was about to use her own gun to shoot her and the man that was with her when suddenly Jin and Namjoon appeared on the rooftop and held him back.Yoongi punches the man and Taehyung holds Alice back to prevent her from running away.Hoseok quickly calls the police and ambulance.They both arrive at the same time.The police quickly handcuffed the man and Alice.The ambulance placed Jimin and Jungkook in the ambulance and brought them to the hospital.At the hospital,they treated Jungkook and confirmed that Jimin is dead.Jin and the rest can't accept the fact that Jimin is gone forever.Hoseok regretted leaving them there.It was too much to take in a day.Jungkook was still unconcious and lying down in the room.Taehyung was sleeping next to him.Suddenly,Jungkook woke up and started calling for Jimin like a madman.Taehyung awoke and quickly called the doctor.The doctor came in and injected him with a sedate.He fell unconcious again and Taehyung tucked him into bed.It broke his heart to see Jungkook so different from what he used to be.He missed the maknae's mischievous smiles and angelic voice.He also missed Jimin's eye smile.He couldn't take it anymore and starts sobbing.At that moment,Jin came in and saw Taehyung crying.He hugged Taehyung to comfort him.Taehyung hugged him back and sobbed into his shirt.They stayed that way for a long time.