Chapter 1

I'll be waiting for you
Jungkook POV "Alice,I'm really sorry.I can't accept you."I tried to tell Alice that I'm just not interested in her at all.She looks up at me and says"Why?Am I not good enough?I'll try to be perfect.Please accept me.."I sighed and looked at her."I'm in love with someone else."She stared at me,practically boring holes into my head and growls out"Who?" I looked away and said"Just leave me alone.Okay?Please..."Then without waiting for her answer I walked away leaving her behind.I quickly walked back to the dorm and saw Jimin in Taehyung's room watching a movie with Taehyung.They were laughing away because they were watching a comedy show.As they laughed,Jimin leaned onto Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his neck.I felt my chest tighten as my crush was Jimin.Jimin and I shared a room in the dorm with Jin.Jin already knows about my crush towards Jimin.He noticed it when Jimin invited me to watch a movie with him.That time,my face was as red as a tomato.Thank goodness only Jin knows.I went into Taehyung's room to see what movie they were watching.When I walked in,Jimin looked up at me and flashed his dazzling smile."Hi Kookie!Where did you go?"I tried not look at his face because I will surely melt."Just went for a short walk."I replied.Taehyung also smiled his box smile at me and continues watching the movie.Jimin said"Wanna watch a movie with us?" Before I could reply him,Jin calls out"Dinnertime!!"Taehyung quickly offs the computer and dashes to the dining room.Jimin and I were left there together."Come on Kookie,I'm so hungry!!"He whines.I smiled and together we went to the dining room.Hoseok came bounding behind us and behind him came Suga.When our 'eomma' made sure we were all there then only he let us eat.As I was eating,I noticed that Jimin kept on staring at me.I looked down on my food to avoid blushing but it was too late,my cheeks were already burning.Namjoon was sitting next to me and noticed my red cheeks but didn't say anything.I quickly ate my food and went back to my room to take a bath.As I was bathing,Jimin suddenly entered the bathroom.I got such a shock that I bumped my knee on the wall.I winced in pain and made a little sound.Unfortunately,Jimin has very sharp ears and he heard me groaning in pain."Jungkook?You okay?"He asked.I quickly replied yes and turned away from him.I could feel my cheeks burning again.Jimin shrugged and started to brush his teeth.I quickly finished bathing and exited the room.As I lay on my bed,I noticed that Jimin was already done bathing.But,he only wrapped a towel around his waist.I quickly turned away to face the wall and closed my eyes .