Chapter 6

The Omega's Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER!

This chapter contains attempted and maybe a mild cuss word or two. If this bothers you, please scroll till you see *** ok?

 

 

 

“Kim Namjoon! You and your…. stupid… long… LEGS,” you huffed at the boy who was hiking on the trail a significant distance ahead of you. You were tired. Your calves felt like they were on fire, your back was starting to ache, and you knew that if you didn’t get out of the sun, you’d have a face as red as a tomato when school started back up again. And bringing attention to yourself in your 3rd year of high school was not something you wanted. Especially when you had spent most of your 2nd year trying and succeeding in making yourself invisible.

 

This was supposed to be fun. In fact, if you remembered correctly Namjoon’s exact words were “Come on, let’s go for a hike. It’ll be fun!” But this was not fun, it stopped being fun at least a mile back and you were hot and sweaty and felt icky. As you walked the trail a little bit more you saw an overhang of rocks that made a make-shift shallow cave and you quickly perched yourself under it, thankful to get the rays of sun off of your face.

 

“What are you doing slow-poke?” Namjoon said as his head dropped into your sight. He was laying on top of the overhang which made his currently green hair fall due to gravity. Why your friend had an obsession with weird colored hair you would never know, but even though he was the son of your dad’s friend, he was in one of the socially higher ranked families in the pack; so he could afford it and his parents pretty much let him do what he wanted.

 

“Resting ‘Mr. Long Legs’,” you giggled as you slid down on your . “If that’s ok with you, your highness.”

 

“Fine,” he sighed. He jumped down from the rock and stumbled as he hit the ground causing you to burst out laughing.

 

Namjoon had always tried to seem impressive but truthfully he was just a klutz. Since meeting him, you were always afraid he would break something (or someone else to be more precise) but lately his clumsiness was kept just to himself. After wiggling around to keep from falling face first on the forest floor, he looked up and strode over to you and it was moments like these where you wondered which side was the real Namjoon. The Namjoon that changed his hair color more than he changed clothes or the Namjoon that strode up to you with this dark look in his eye like you were some sort of prey he was ready to hunt and kill.

 

“Joonie stop looking at me like that, you know it freaks me out,” you said as you stood up and retreated backwards to fall against the wall of the cave. He didn’t listen to your plea as he rushed forward and pinned you against the wall. “Get off! Are you out of your mind?!”

“You’re birthday is in less than a month,” he said as he brought his hand to your face. You suddenly felt his other hand graze your hips and move past your down to your thigh.

 

“Watch where you’re putting your hands Namjoon,” you warned as you tried to move his hand. He did move it only to grab both of your hands in one of his own and slam them above your head. You stared at him incredulously. You usually knew what he was up to but he was acting weird now, almost as if he was possessed or something.

 

“Everyone thinks you’re going to be an alpha,” he mumbled as he looked down at you. He always had a height advantage over you but now it made him seem like a giant and you felt like an ant. “But everyone thinks I’m going to be an alpha too, so I’ve been thinking,” he smirked as he put his free hand back down to your thigh. “I’ve heard that people are expected to be one status but they get claimed and they change.”

 

“What are you talking about?! GET OFF!” You screamed as you tied to pry your hands out of his grasp but it was no use.

 

“Mating, Miyeon. That’s what I’m talking about. God, I’ve always wondered what mating you would feel like,” he said as he ran his nose down the side of your neck and grazed his teeth on your shoulder.

 

“I don’t like you like that, so forget it,” you grunted. You thought about bringing your knee up to kick him in the groin but he pressed his hips between your legs before you could follow through with your decision.

 

“It doesn’t matter if you do or not,” he whispered as he his lips. “It’s not like you’re in a position to argue with me. Mating is mating. Whether a person is forced or accepts their fate.” You felt the wind get knocked out of you when he suddenly grabbed your neck with the hand holding your wrists and ripped your shirt in half with the other single handedly.

 

“Stop… I don’t love you… You can’t do this… it’s against our law…” the words you spoke were barely whispers due to the pressure on your throat.

 

“Who cares about law when I have force? Besides they can’t kill me. You’d be in danger if they did~,” he sneered. He from your ear down to the bottom of your neck and you could feel his teeth glide over the area where you had dreamed someone you loved with all of your heart would one day bite.

You could feel yourself trembling and his hand start to caress the inside of your thighs. When you felt his teeth graze the area you closed your eyes and tried to take deep breath to scream again, however it only came out as a sob. You whimpered when all of the sudden you felt nothing. No teeth, no disgusting touches, nothing. What you did hear though was a growl the sound of swift air moving and specifically the sound of an impact and bones cracking.

 

***

 

“Namjoon, don’t threaten her,” Seokjin warned.

 

Snapped out of your memorie

Please log in to read the full chapter