as the smile fell from your face

i want to do what bunnies do with you

chapter three.

The next day comes quick.

Sehun wakes up to a colder wintery breeze than the day before. As he makes his way downstairs, he's met with the sight of Seungri sleeping on the couch. It’s nothing new. Apparently, Seungri enjoys sleeping on the couch more than sleeping on his own bed.

Sehun looks over at Seungri, noticing how peaceful the older looks like. He can’t help but to smile (and wishes Seungri’s not awake yet) at the peaceful looking Seungri. His phone interrupts him with a ring. That causes him to jump a little then reaches for his phone in his jacket's pocket quick.

“Hi, who's this?” He asks. He doesn't check the caller ID before answering the call, typical.

“Luhan,” The person on other line says. Oh. Of course Luhan calls him. They usually have breakfast together before every morning class. He met Luhan on his first day of Uni. Noticing that both of them have almost the exact classes every week, they become fast friends. “I was wondering if you know that there's a linguistics quiz today”

. The stupid hangover makes him forget about the quiz. He's dead. He's going to die.

“Wow,” He says with sarcasm filled his voice tone. “Thank you for reminding me just as I am about to go to the cafe, Luhan”

“You're welcome,” Luhan replies flatly, hinting his sarcasm there. “Whatever Sehun, I'm on my way to the cafe anyway, perhaps I can teach you some if you arrive early”

That's actually a nice offer. He better gets going then.

“I'll call back when I'm there,” He says. Luhan replies with a simple okay. His day starts at this point, officially.

Today will be a good day for me. He thought as he drops a final glance at Seungri's sleeping figure.

I hope it goes the same for you too.

--

He arrives earlier than every other day of their morning routine. Sehun can't be much more proud of himself. When he enters the cafe, Luhan is already waving papers on his hand, maneuvering Sehun to just come and sit down already. Sehun gives him a thumb up then, to which Luhan replies with also a thumbs up.

“Alright, teach me about it, Seongsanim,” He grins at Luhan. Rolling his eyes, Luhan sighs, handing the papers to Sehun.

“You know,” Luhan says. “You don't actually need to study, I can assure you--you'll pass”

“Hey,”

“It is fact, Sehun”

Sehun hates it when a person treats him like he's the smartest at the class. Even if the professor says so, nope. Linguistics is his weakness. There is no way he is not studying for that subject.

“Listen, there’s something I want to talk about,” Luhan says quickly. Changing the topic so fast yet so intriguing. Sehun gets distracted to that, anyway. Because he's easily interested in new topics.

“This better be worth my supposed to be studying time,” Luhan sends him a glare.

“So this guy at our vocabulary class likes your flatmate,”

Sehun's eyes widen in surprise. No way has someone liked his flatmate. This is—

“That's funny,” He replies. Luhan snickers at that. “He'll never stood a chance, Seungri hyung is straight”

And there's a second of silence to what he said another seconds before. Luhan looks confused though. Eyebrows rising upon Sehun's statement.

“He's not straight though?”

“Why does everybody keep saying he's not straight?”

Luhan's palm is on his own face. So yesterday it's Chanyeol who convinced him that Seungri swings both ways. Why must Luhan does this now. Now as in before their linguistics quiz. They need to let him live, honestly.

“Do you know a lot of freshmen saw him on a gaybar?”

“What?” That is new. Because, every time Sehun goes to a bar with Seungri, it's just--a normal bar.

“For your information, some people thinks you guys are dating,” Nope. This is still too early for Sehun to think too much and get this much of overwhelming new facts.

“Luhan this is still too early for me,” Sehun ruffles his hair. The egg benedict he orders remains untouched.

“Then wake the up, Se”

--

The quiz went well. He have to admit that he is confident that he'll get at least A- for the quiz. It's a lot easier and simpler than he thought it'll be. Luhan next to him has been grumbling about how he might get around B. No matter Sehun told him no, he keeps on insisting.

“Sehun!” A loud voice distracts Luhan and him from discussing the quiz's questions. And of course that voice is very recognizable since it belongs to the one and only Lee Seungri.

Luhan looks surprised. Sehun is trying so hard not to smile back at Seungri who's giving him and Luhan a wide smile. Seungri's smile is contagious and somehow, reminds Sehun of sunflowers. Damn that doesn't sound like him. Making up metaphors are not his thing.

“Hyung,” He says. Luhan is eyeing the two of them and implying a tease at Sehun. He hates Luhan. Why does he choose to befriend the lad? There are like, a lot of other people anyway.  “What happened?”

Seungri's smile only grows wider (if that's even possible). The older shoves his oversize sweater to Sehun. “I wear yours because laundry's ed up and I'm late for class”

At that, Luhan nudges his shoulder. ing Luhan.

“Ah- it's alright hyung, we're flatmates so it's fine,” He does not miss the way Luhan snickers. Seungri seems not to notice though, good thing. He does not need to recognize what Satan's child doing.

“Good, I thought you're going to murder me,” Seungri says. By now, Seungri seems to notice Luhan's apperance now. “Oh, hiya”

“Hi,” Luhan replies, trying to sound normal. Sehun is stepping on Luhan's shoe-covered foot right now. He's just trying to save his day from whatever Luhan is currently up to. “Lee Seunghyun from the art class, yes?”

Seungri lightens up.

“That I am,” Seungri replies. His eyes are staring at Luhan's arm that is wrapping around Sehun's shoulders. And as always, Sehun is confused. So he decides to take a look at his wristwatch.

“Don't you have a class in like five minutes, hyung?” He says, eyes meeting up with Seungri's full of excitement ones.

Seungri blinks his eyes. Seemingly to forgot before Sehun mentions so.

“Ah ,” Seungri mutters. Looking at his own wristwatch to assure the time then looks back at Luhan then Sehun.

“Well I have to go, I'll see you later kid, and Sehun,” Seungri holds their gaze to each other. He can feel his heartbeat beats faster as Seungri did so.

“Remember that my friends are coming tonight”

Oh right

He's ed.

--

“He's friends with this one rapper. T.O.P is ing sick how come you don't know?” Luhan says later on. They're both in an ice cream store after Luhan's last class. It's their habit anyway, waiting for each other's last class then go somewhere.

The somewhere today appears to be the ice cream store close to Luhan's flat. Thirty minutes away from his own flat. The ice cream store isn't so crowded and the price is tolerable. Plus, Luhan thought the doodles on the wall is tumblr aesthetic worthy so.

And back to the topic. He does not even know Seungri's friend is a rapper at some well-known bar. Hell, he doesn't even know if Jiyong and this T.O.P lad are kind of dating each other. What kind of flatmate is he?

“They just never mentioned their other friends, hell it's not my fault!” Sehun says to which Luhan replies with a groan.

“Whatever, at least you know now,” Luhan shrugs. Seems like he's tired arguing with Sehun. Sehun rolls his eyes.

It's all silent and calm after that. Both lads are too focused to their ice cream. That is before he receives a text from Seungri asking him where he is and Luhan ends up on teasing him about that.

He does not have a crush on Seungri, okay? They're just flatmates.

(He’s actually been asking about himself about this secretly. He just doesn't want to talk about it. Seungri is, well, Seungri is attractive but there is no way he's talking about this now)

“Go home, kid, your boyfriend wants you to meet his family,” Luhan says. Somewhat a bit dead serious but also with a hint of teasing. He wants to shut Luhan's mouth, really.

“He's not my boyfriend, I still think he's straight,” Sehun says. He rises up from his chair, holding his ice cream cup tight.

Luhan scoffs at that. he lets him leave then, saying he's feeling generous to treat Sehun ice cream today. Sehun grins wide at that.

When he reaches the door, he doesn't miss Luhan saying. “He looks at as if you're his world, thank me later”

Sure thing, Luhan.

 


a/n: im on my deathbed having a high fever. literary have nothing to do so i write, anyway. meet luhan who's the type of friend to actually helps you make your crush feel jealous, later on, i guess. meanwhile chanyeol is away in manchester > v <  i hope you guys like it. i'll add more cameos/character eventually still :^) 

i have an idea for another seungri x sehun fic which i dont know when will i start but surely i will :,D thank you for subscribing/upvoting and also your comment is highly welcomed !! 

and oh yeah, since this is an alternate universe so i apologise for playing around with their age and stuff orz

title is from troye sivan - lost boy