i only keep myself this sick in the head

i want to do what bunnies do with you

chapter two.

 

Later that evening, Seungri told Sehun that he's going to look for groceries. Sehun takes the advantage of this. Meanwhile Seungri is looking for groceries, he decides to seek for Chanyeol’s advice.

“I don’t know,” He says to his phone (or Chanyeol on the other line). “I don’t find his actions irritating—I’m just confused”

“You’re confused like most of the times, Sehun,” Is what Chanyeol said in return. “Have you asked Jiyong hyung about this? He’s like, Seungri’s best mate, right?”

“I've asked him,” He tells Chanyeol.

“What did he say?” 

Sehun closes his eyes, trying to remember when the last time he asked Jiyong is. Was it during Jiyong's sudden sleepover in his and Seungri's flat? If yes then the answer Jiyong gave him must be--

“He patted my shoulder,” Sehun says finally, eyes opening. “Then nothing”

He can hear the voice of Chanyeol groaning in frustration. Dammit, is Seungri that unpredictable? Staying for around six months with Seungri makes him know that the latter is full of surprise. Yet, he does not expect that Seungri's behaviour around him is one of the unpredictable actions. It's just, it has been bothering him a lot.

Chanyeol does not respond. He might be trying to come out with some advice or 'deduction' or maybe he'll ended up hanging up. Knowing Chanyeol, Sehun waits for the latter to speak. 

“Perhaps,” Chanyeol says after a minute that lasts like forever of silence. Sehun's eyebrows rise. This is the moment where Chanyeol is about to convince Sehun about things he thought of. “Have you ever thought that maybe he likes you?”

Sehun chokes on his own spit, coughing due to that. What? There is no way Seungri swings that way. Nope. Never.

Mwo?” He raises his tone (much to his dismay it sounds like Seungri during his dramatic mode).  “What makes you think he swings that way, dammit, Chanyeol!”

“He does though,” Chanyeol insists.

“He does not, it's either my gaydar breaks or you just thought everyone's gay”

“I think you need to check your gaydar” That causes Sehun to stay mute now. Well, he never wins an argument with Chanyeol so it's nothing new. “I'm pretty sure he's biual and currently interested in trying to bang you”

He chokes on his own spit, again.

“Chan, he talks about ladies all the time,” He tries to argue again. “And he hangs out with this girl called Raline, a lot”

Chanyeol snickers at that. He takes that as an attempt to humiliate his believes that his flatmate is probably biual. 

“You do realise Baekhyun hangs a lot with Taeyeon noona,” Chanyeol says calmly. He says that as if he is about to win this argument between them.

(He is. Sehun hates to admit so but he is)

“At the end of the day, he's my boyfriend,” Chanyeol finishes. He seems like getting tired arguing with Sehun. 

Sehun lets out a sigh. Well, he's defeated. 

“Try ask Jiyong hyung about this,” Chanyeol says again. “Or Raline in case Jiyong hyung doesn't tell a thing”

“Fine then, I’m guessing that I have to try and believe in you for now,” Sehun shrugs. He just needs to stop thinking for now. This is getting more confusing.

“Good luck,” Chanyeol says. The phone call hangs, Sehun flops down to his bed.

Great. This is actually interesting.

Also tiring though.

--

“You've been sleeping five times today, Sehun” He hears a familiar voice said so. That voice belongs to no other man but Seungri. 

Eyes opening, Sehun is met with the sight of Seungri sitting on his bed. He notices that Seungri's hair is wet and a towel is on his messy wet hair. It's actually a cute sight.

Wait. What did he just think about? He just. Did he just think that Seungri is cute when he finished showering with wet hair? Good God.

“Oi, are you dozing off on me?” Seungri asks. His voice seems to be a bit louder than before. Sehun sits instantly, shoulders tensing.

Mianhae,” He mumbles, eyes gazing down on the duvet covering his lap.  “I don't know what's happened today, I'm just feeling so tired”

Seungri moves closer to him then, hand patting on his shoulder. Sehun looks up and he sees Seungri smiling at him.  Their foreheads nearly meet. Sehun doesn’t miss the way Seungri glances on his lips before then pulling away fast. 

The older then ruffles his hair, still with the smile tugging on his lips. Sehun thinks his face must be red by now. He cups his own cheeks despite the fact that Seungri is still near him. God. He feels so embarrassed.

“I bought some of your favourite foods,” Seungri says, trying to make a new topic. Yet again, he doesn't miss the way Seungri tries to hide his face. Sehun tries to think positive.

Thinking positive as in, there is no way Seungri just blushes. Although his Chanyeol side of brain said that: 'He blushes because he likes you, go shag each other'

Sehun ends up grinning wide at Seungri though, he needs to calm down the awkwardness. He regrets his action seconds later though. He thinks that Seungri might stare at him oddly. 

Apparently his action causes Seungri to chuckle. That's not so bad. He might just high-five himself right now. 

“I'll leave you alone for now then,” Seungri stands up. “Jiyong hyung is coming tomorrow and he's bringing the others”

“Eh,” Is Sehun's only respond. Seungri raises his eyebrows.

“You don't mind, do you?” Seungri asks, he sounds a bit unsure and that's a bit rare for Seungri to be like that. He is usually the one who does whatever he wants to do so. 

Sehun shakes his head. He's fine with Jiyong coming over tomorrow. Perfect timing for him to make sure whether what Chanyeol said earlier is right or wrong. He'll prove Chanyeol then. He will.

(Even though what he's afraid of is if Chanyeol is right)

He's taking a risky decision. But anyway, it's not like Jiyong is going to answer his question. He decides to shrug off his thoughts.

“Nah, who's his friend? I thought you're his only friend,” Sehun asks. And no, he's not trying to insult Jiyong. It's just that when Jiyong visited them, or when they're going to the pub, there's no sight of other people in their group.

Seungri laughs at that.

“You're never there when we're full team,” Seungri states. “There are five of us”

Sehun seems to get intrigued at this. This is new. After spending six months with Seungri and some meetings with Jiyong, he never knew. He wants to add a: “Who's the Zayn in your group” but anyway, he rather stay silent.

“Not my fault either, you and Jiyong didn't talk about the other three,” Sehun pouts. It's true. Seungri and Jiyong never mentioned them either.

“Well, tomorrow's a big day, you better prepare yourself, they're cool”

“Right,” Sehun exclaims. 

“I'm still the coolest though,” Seungri says with pride filling his voice tone.

Right,” Sehun rolls his eyes.


a/n: rip in pieces me. i need to let the ideas out while i still have them. there you go ! more cameos and character. oof. it'll be lovely if you guys comment your thoughts ! regardless, thank you for reading.

(another nonsense) title from fall out boy - i'm like a lawyer with that way i'm always trying to get you off